Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Celestia's absence took it's toll.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Celestia's absence took it's toll.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2017 13:34:13   
elixxon

Elysia is such a gold digger now.......
DF  Post #: 1
10/12/2017 15:14:33   
Lord Run

in did to be honest i all ways thought that it was uneeded to kill her i mean what did it realy gave the game that Xan killed her any thing Elysia can do so
could do Celestia and even when the hero heard she died it didn't effected him so much heck even Artix wasn't effected and him she trained and raised since was 12 and his village was destroyed yet he didn't even wanted revenge? i mean if some one wouled kill my mother or in Artix case adopting mother i would want revenge i saw Artix fight evil even when unneeded for less so its unlogical the way the hero or Artix reacted it add nothing to the game. and so far Xan did nothing with the red baby dragon he stolen and with all honesty Celectia was the first person you see on screen i would say it was just a waist in my eyes i mean sure Elysia looks younger and cuter but....Celectia had what Elysia never had an interesting mysterious personalty and a bit more back story and past and awesome British style that in my head came with British accent and have that tea as a symbolism that any time i see a tea cup the first thing that pop to my head not only that she gave me a very motherly feeling when i looked at her eyes wail Elysia is just generic purple haired priestess with pretty face that apparently quite the gold digger......or that the new dragon lord armors cost
a lot i mean i know that the pirate armor and ninja armor costed us 3500 gold but she she take 20000 gold just for a deffrent look of an armor that is free 20000 gold to any new style.
now think that the pirates and ninjas took only 3500 for there armor and they are thieves so what it makes her?

< Message edited by Lord Run -- 10/12/2017 15:35:36 >
Post #: 2
10/12/2017 16:17:24   
Greyor_42

@elixxon

so, elysia is a gold digger for offering the exact same services that lady celestia did for the exact same prices, and an extra service(the primal skill) for free?
DF  Post #: 3
10/12/2017 17:14:51   
elixxon

Wasn't the grown dragon and advanced Dargonlord Set for the low price of <insert number with 4 zeroes> added in book3?

Didn't had an amulet until recently...

Well if even Celestia charged so much.... then she was TERRIBLE influence! What sort of tea leaves was that woman buying that needs so damn many gold?
DF  Post #: 4
10/12/2017 17:26:05   
Greyor_42

@elixxon

as someone who has had a dragon amulet for almost 10 years now, she's always charged that much. though honestly, it's not that big a deal since if you know what you're doing, you can get 180k gold a day.

EDIT:@below

that too. she DOES host a....what do you call a group of dragons?....of benevolent-ish void dragons in her grove.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 10/12/2017 17:31:19 >
DF  Post #: 5
10/12/2017 17:26:30   
Flabagast

^ Creatioux gotta eat.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
10/12/2017 18:20:48   
elixxon

I dread to think who might have they been ripping off before the Hero stared their career....

DF  Post #: 7
10/13/2017 17:40:35   
Tesarion

Well, if I would be the size of house I would eat a lot of meat... 3 cows a day wouldn't be enough for me.
After world was hurt so much in so many wars, no wonder the market prices for cows are so high. I would charge way more. Elysia is not a buisnesswoman, if not for the dragon chows she secretly hides somewhere and produces from unknown materials it would be very hard for her.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/14/2017 0:29:54   
elixxon

If dragons ate so much all edible species would have been wiped out by now...
DF  Post #: 9
10/14/2017 5:13:42   
Tesarion

That is why I am wondering what are those Dragon Chows made of.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Celestia's absence took it's toll.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition