Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Make EpicDuel Great Again!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Make EpicDuel Great Again!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2017 17:46:27   
Pain Killer

Hello guys, I am Pa1N K1ll3R, legendary blood mage earlier/cyber hunter at present, hope you're all doing great, I am a beta player and actually this is my first time on the forum, I came today asking for your feedback and support if possible, I started a youtube gaming series earlier and I might just need all the help possible because I started it with a 35 minute video just about EpicDuel and Artix, I really want to see EpicDuel crowded again, if you find this video good, because no one is doing browser games reviews these days frequently please try to spread the word so that the game could have new comers, anyways long story short this is the video, Poor Gamer Reviews #1, hope you enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDgeqiLR-go
Post #: 1
10/12/2017 21:24:24   
Mother1

While that is interesting to say the least, I am saddened to say the game is barely on life support.

The game needs massive, and I mean massive recontrustive surgey and massive amounts of changes if it were to ever be as crowded or more like it was in the older phases.

With the decline of flash, games that have far better balance, and best of all aren't Pay to win, people just aren't looking at epic duel like they did back in older days anymore.

It also doesn't help that AE has moved all the staff members of all their games to AQ3D in the hope of making it self-sustaining, and the pulling of the suggestions forum makes things look even bleaker.
Epic  Post #: 2
10/13/2017 12:19:54   
Wootz

Eh, I would love to see this game being like in its peak back in the day. Hopefully someday we will get a dev team working on the game again and atleast try to make it work.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/14/2017 7:51:58   
Pain Killer

That's all sadly true, they should really give it the proper attention the game is very profitable
Post #: 4
10/14/2017 11:21:26   
One Winged Angel1357

How about we don't funnel resources into a flash game with an ever declining user base and a lack of means of discovery due to its format.

EpicDuel, upon company review, had finally reached the point where the profits didn't justify the development time. And with the company recently going through a very rough period of finances it is crucial that projects doesn't drain unnecessary resources. So the EpicDuel team was moved to AQ3D where Titan has been pulling some strain off of Zhoom's load, Rabble has been helping the balance team overhaul all the classes to break away from Artix's vision of frankly boring one dimensional class design, Charfade has been redoing the games UI, and NW finally has an excuse to learn 3D modeling on a project.

EpicDuel is dead and the best you might get is the stand alone build released at the cost of losing all your progress.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/14/2017 12:02:35   
Wootz

Huh, I didn't know what their new stations were as of late. Thanks for the info OWA! :)
I always wondered what they were up to now hah.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
10/14/2017 15:36:58   
One Winged Angel1357

No problem Wootz. It's always easier to break the news of the game having no Dev team when I can point to specific jobs they are all doing elsewhere in the company.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/16/2017 18:49:24   
The Jop

Warpforce is dead, Herosmash is dead, Mechquest is dead, Oversoul is dead, and now Epicduel is dead. When will they learn that they shouldn't keep creating new games if they don't have the resources to support them?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
10/16/2017 21:59:31   
One Winged Angel1357

Herosmash died because it was a poor clone of AQW. Warpforce of AQ. Mechquest had all of it's resources moved to other games and the keys given to Korin where he had to do basically everything except write and create zones. Oversoul was/is buggy as sin and the core team behind it left. EpicDuel had almost the same core team from creation to death and lasted ten years until the resources finally dried up.

One of these things is not like the others. Ones of these things just doesn't belong
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 9
10/17/2017 3:15:51   
Mother1

@ OWA

Sad but true, but at the same time all good things eventually come to an end.

Off topic

When I read the topic I instantly thought of Donald Trump.
Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Make EpicDuel Great Again!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition