Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Jinter Poseidon's Stories

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Archive] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> RE: Jinter Poseidon's Stories
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/4/2018 20:16:55   
Beshin Adin

I was horrified. Chisa was in a fury that could scare Death, and there was another woman straddled on top of me. Shiori looked at Chisa flatly. “Chisa Shiranui, always around when you’re not wanted. Jinter and I are trying to have a romantic moment. Come back in 2 or 3 hours.” Chisa was breathing fire. “Shiori Kanzaki! Get your filthy claws off my boyfriend!” Shiori smirked. “I’m trying to help Jinter. I figure he deserves a woman who can fit into a reasonable clothing size.” This comment threw Chisa off the edge. She tackled Shiori, and the two began the mother of all catfights. I grabbed Suriza’s cage, and ran for the door. “Wait Commander,” Suriza said, “they might start tearing each other’s top off.” I kept going. “No, no. We have to get out of the blast radius NOW!”

As soon as we got back to the ship, Suriza found Maida, and jumped in her cleavage. “Mmmm, big, soft & fragrant,” Suriza cooed, “no boobies like Maida-sama’s boobies.” Maida smiled, looked at me, and blushed. “Thank you for saving him, Commander.” Suriza piped up. “Give him a reward kiss, Maida-sama. You know you want to.” Maida got flustered. “Be quiet, Suriza!.....Commander, I respect you, it’s not……” I sighed. “Maida, I’ve known for a while………..” She blushed, and approached me. “Commander, I know you have Chisa, I know it’s not my place. But I….I……..” She rested herself against my chest, her lips slowly moving towards mine. “Jinter,” Chisa hissed from behind me, turning me and Maida stark white, “why are you getting cozy with Maida?” Shiori also hissed. “Shiranui was bad enough. Now there’s a busty Drow bimbo, too?”

We all sat at a table. The tension between the three women was unnervingly high. Finally, Shiori broke the silence. “Alright, I’ll drop all the seduction, and get to the point. My parents died when I was young. Since then, I take jobs as a waitress, and use the money to pay my rent. Recently, I lost my job, and was evicted from my house. With no job, and no home, I won’t last long. So, Jinter, I beg you, please let me live on your ship.” Chisa stood up. “Your story’s sad, Kanzaki. But there’s no way we’re letting you live on-“ I nodded. “Alright. A crew member recently retired, so we have a free room.” Shiori blushed, and looked at me, eyes sparkling, “M-my hero…….” Maida smiled. “That’s Jinter for you. You need a home to come to, he’ll give you one. Come on, Miss Kanzaki. I’ll show you to the room.” Maida, Shiori, and I all leave the room………….

……….leaving Chisa standing there, frozen in shock.

< Message edited by Beshin Adin -- 9/4/2018 20:29:03 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 26
9/12/2018 11:55:10   
Beshin Adin

The whole crew was enjoying Akiba this time, so we opted to stay a while longer. The girls were off doing more Akiba things, so I went to eat some curry rice. Walking back after eating, I heard angry mutters coming from an alley. A woman, in a cloak and hood, was cornered by three men. “Back off, citizens,” she said, “I don’t want to fight you.” One pointed a knife at her. “And we don’t want to fight. We just want some money. Maybe a kiss, too.” I stepped forward. “Three big men against one woman? Isn’t that a little…….much?” They turned to me. “Who the hell are you?” One smirked. “I recognize this guy. He’s that sailor from the Tsuki Shiranui school. You know, the one that burned down.” The third smirked. “What’s the matter, guy? Cried to your mama when your school fried?” I clenched my teeth and fists. “You know, this was just about rescuing this young lady…….Now, not anymore!!!!”

The techniques of Tsuki Shiranui rely on the sword. Without the sword, it was just casting magic. But that was fine. These fools were child’s play. “Come on, Miss. Let’s go before the paralysis wears off.” We exited the alley together. “I had the magic. I could’ve taken them myself,” she blushed, “but you were really cool back there…..” I smiled. “Well, many people would come running if they knew the Empress.” She stopped. “What? But how?” I stopped to. Come on. Even with the hood and cloak, the reddish-brown hair and the violet eyes are unmistakable,” I gave a polite bow, “Empress Ai no Miko of Yokai Island……..”

We sat on a bench by the river, Miko had gotten some kani, or sliced crab meat. “Mmmmmm,” she squealed, “I love crabs…………Mr. Poseidon, are you really alright with nothing?” I smiled. “Don’t worry, Empress. I had just eaten before we met.” She picked up a slice of kani with her chopsticks. “Can we drop the ‘Empress’? My late father was a great Emperor, I’m nowhere near his level. Besides, Yokai Island tradition says I’m not a true Empress until I take a husband.” Miko smiled and blushed. “So Mr. Poseidon, Interested in becoming my Emperor?” I got flustered. “But I’m only acting as your bodyguard for the afternoon. This isn’t courtship.” She leaned in. “It’s not your strength, or your good looks I find attractive. There’s just something…….special about you.”

Before I could react, Miko pressed her lips on mine………
AQ AQW  Post #: 27
9/18/2018 16:08:38   
Beshin Adin

I was in bed, thinking about what happened earlier today. Any man would kill to have the Princess come onto them, but I was happy where I was. Chisa stroked my chest. “What’s the matter, Jinter? Not feeling it tonight?” I got up, and put pants on. ”Sorry Chisa. My mind’s too distracted. I need some alone time.” I left the room. Chisa contemplated the signs, then sighed.

I sat against the ship’s railing, looking at Akiba in the distance. My eyes caught the Royal Palace, I nervously turned away. Chisa came out of our room. She had on a bathrobe, and bare feet, the picture of seductive beauty. She walked over, and sat in the crook of my arm. “…..So, who is she?........The tension is the same as when Maida or Kanzaki joined us. Did you get her name, and will she be living aboard the Narwhal, too?” I looked at Chisa. “Chisa, it’s……….Princess Miko.” Her face got pale, and her eyes shrank. “Wh-what?”

The next day, the guards at the Palace didn’t stop me, I guess Miko was hoping I’d come. When I entered the throne room, Miko happily ran over to me. “Mr. Poseidon! I’m so happy that you came to visit-Oh……….” I had brought Chisa with me. “Jinter, please leave the room while I talk to the Princess. Don’t worry, I won’t make a scene……….”

I waited outside, hoping this would all be over soon. Finally, Chisa came out, and she had an exasperated look on her face. “Jinter. Miko has…….agreed to join the competition for you.” My eyes went blank, and my mouth hung open.

My own harem? Oh gods………
AQ AQW  Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Archive] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> RE: Jinter Poseidon's Stories
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition