Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Should Dragonfable continue calendar classes?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Should Dragonfable continue calendar classes?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2017 23:24:16   
Lord Run

i say yes we have engouth class to choose from and there is no point to create new ones specially if not story retailed to be honest i wish they would focused only of the story and will not even do the filler quests even if it means that we will have some weeks with no weekly quest at all,i prefer them focus only and souly on the story because lets be honest the story is the main reason to why the few of us who still play the game are still playing it because we want to see the story unfold before us and want to see how it will end.
or at list that how i feel for 75% of the time i enjoy not the random filler quests.
and never used any armor other then warrior, Dragonlord ,paladin and guardian.

Edit:wait wait wait i all so using chikencow lord and chicken cow lord the better version.

< Message edited by Lord Run -- 11/8/2017 23:26:06 >
Post #: 26
11/9/2017 1:24:47   
Greyor_42

@lord run

quote:

because lets be honest the story is the main reason to why the few of us who still play the game are still playing it because we want to see the story unfold before us and want to see how it will end.

or, y'know... because we LIKE the game? as a matter of fact, most of us(at least, here on the forums) wholly ENJOY the side questlines, because they're both really well done, AND have world building(in other words, it expands the world of dragonfable even more, and we get to learn more about it).
DF  Post #: 27
11/9/2017 2:30:03   
doomtown

How is just focussing on story going to make any money? I'm already at a point were I have no idea what to spend my DC on, I complained about this before. Recently when they made X-Boost stack up to 10 I spent like 9k DC to buy them. I'm however still left with several ten thousands of DC so I don't really need to buy more DC. When I buy a calendar, I at least end up spending ~$20 a year on Dragonfable.
Post #: 28
11/9/2017 2:57:48   
Greyor_42

@doomtown you aren't spending money on dragonfable when you buy the calendar. you're spending it on heromart. and it all goes towards making more heromart merchandise.
DF  Post #: 29
11/9/2017 12:46:36   
Rio3678

I for one think that calendar classes should continue to be made, so that future new players don't get screwed over in having a calendar class.

Master of Light and Darkness
Rio Skyron
with Bianca, my blade of Destiny
theme song
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Should Dragonfable continue calendar classes?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition