Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Design Notes November 8: SWoT DA Testing update!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Design Notes November 8: SWoT DA Testing update!
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/18/2017 6:23:32   
asgaron

YAY!

I dont actually have an thing agaisnt the class except the listed future changes which will happen so i dont need to talk about them and why is the shield mechanic of veil not just block/dodge i really dont like this u blocked or dodged but u got hit a bit because the character with the class naturally dodges alot but that skill makes u loose life while u dodge it doesnt make sense atleast reverse it so the class gives u the full dodge with no side effect and the class has a lower dodge rate or something or just it full dodge ability ik its suppost to be a power class but
1 it is to do with time
and 2 its like paying for a less quality food but u got something better for free at home from mom

Double posts merged. Please do not double post, it is considered spam and only clutters up the page. Use the Edit button instead. ~Karika

< Message edited by Karika -- 11/19/2017 8:27:21 >
Post #: 51
11/19/2017 8:07:25   
1997p3

Anyone else observing that the spin of the weapon sometimes "restart" when using a skill?

Not quite sure how I feel about SWOT, it isnt bad, but it feels underwhelming tbh
AQ MQ  Post #: 52
11/19/2017 8:15:24   
asgaron

Yeah it kinda is but that can easily be fixed
Post #: 53
11/19/2017 8:20:58   
1997p3

Which one? The former or the latter?
AQ MQ  Post #: 54
11/19/2017 10:55:06   
Tomix
Soulweaver

Adressing the lag issue, it's most likely caused by the double weapon.
Rogue has it, but only for daggers, and SWoT has it for ALL weapons.
So it's loading double assets.
:c
DF  Post #: 55
11/20/2017 6:29:27   
asgaron

The block dodge rate of the veil skill is still kinda iffy in my opinion doesnt really protect and i even maxed out pierce and almost fully maxed out luck and the weird thing i noticed is if u have 3 shadows and dont use them the dodge rate of the class increases more than the use of the veil skill itself so it kinda like paying for a less quality product when u use it i dont know if thats intentional or a bug
Post #: 56
11/20/2017 6:44:53   
Zeldax

SWoT's Veil/shield skill is supposed to give you BPD (Block, Parry, Dodge) or glancing blows, which is different from MPM (Melee, Pierce, and Magic defense) or avoidance. The former decreases a hit's damage down to 20% and stops effects (such as stuns) from applying, but is completely ignored if you're hit by a crit. The latter on the other hand makes you take no damage at all. Going into Umbral form gives you MPM until you run out of charges. Veil/shield gives +180 BPD while going into Umbral form gives you +45 MPM.

< Message edited by Zeldax -- 11/20/2017 6:52:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 57
11/20/2017 7:18:40   
asgaron

ooooooooh hhmmmmmm
Post #: 58
11/20/2017 13:36:03   
GammaCavy

And switching elements on a dual element weapon is really, really hard. It's easier to change weapons. Don't get me wrong, i love the ratoating animation thing, but it does make switching a bit awkward.
DF  Post #: 59
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Design Notes November 8: SWoT DA Testing update!
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition