Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

What's Frydae been up to?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> What's Frydae been up to?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/9/2017 1:17:57   
Icy Flare

Last time we saw Frydae, Safaria cursed him with light magic and tore out his fangs and heart (sounds even more gruesome when I type it all out). He was still alive and not in a completely catatonic state, so he still does have some potential to make another appearance in the story. Ever since that night, what do you think he's doing/planning? Do you think he might have somehow healed himself, removed the light magic mark, and is regaining power and is planning a massive revenge plan on Safiria, Thursday, Amityvale, and the Hero? I myself am not too sure, but I would like to see what he's been up to.
DF  Post #: 1
11/9/2017 1:33:50   
Greyor_42

@icy flare

frydae is completely harmless now. everything was done perfectly so that he could never be a threat to anybody ever again. the light magic curse prevents him from finding any solace in the darkness-his only ally before, the loss of his fangs means he can never feed again, and thus never recover from the punishment, and the removal of his heart ensure he can never die, thus his punishment will never end.

all he's dine since then is all he CAN do anymore: run, cower in whatever place he can find temporary solace, and repent his foolishness for all eternity.
DF  Post #: 2
11/9/2017 1:46:37   
Cherubic Card

Yup, it was pretty ironic, actually. What Thursday intended to be a mercy was the most wretched form of punishment anyone could ask for. If something hasn't killed him since then, he certainly wishes he died that day, and curses his descendant's intervention with every step he takes.

Iit wasn't her intent, but man, she screwed him far beyond what Safira was going to do originally.
Post #: 3
11/9/2017 5:16:19   
Fionnes

He may not have the power himself but with other dark forces out there in Darkovia there could easily be some other entity that could manipulate and use him as a puppet, but in my mind he'll never come back as strong as last time.
DF  Post #: 4
11/9/2017 5:39:45   
Greyor_42

@fionnes

won't happen. like i said, that's what the light rune is for.

quote:

You are no longer a vampire. You are a worm.

The Light rune that marks you means that no creature of darkness will ever come to your aid.

No vampire nest will ever welcome you again.

Your fangs will rest in my castle and you will have to hunt creatures as low as yourself to tear apart to feed on like the animal you are.

Your black heart is now mine and, as long as I hold it, you will live on, a wandering wretch, as Darkovia rises again, with no place for the likes of you!

this is what safiria cursed him with. and without his fangs and heart, he'd be useless as a puppet anyways. as i said, the punishment was perfectly designed. if one wanted to use him to some degree, they'd have to risk breaking into safiria's castle to steal his heart and fangs back. and i HIGHLY doubt any denizen of darkovia would be foolish enough to defy their queen and do such a thing.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 11/9/2017 5:41:03 >
DF  Post #: 5
11/9/2017 7:13:50   
dragon_master

Should've just killed him,to be honest.
His existence is just meaningless,even if he still remains being unable to do anything.

< Message edited by dragon_master -- 11/9/2017 7:15:24 >
DF  Post #: 6
11/9/2017 7:46:24   
Greyor_42

@dragon_master

quote:

His existence is just meaningless,even if he still remains being unable to do anything.

that's what safiria was going for with the punishment, yes. force him to live a meaningless existence, and have him know it:

quote:

you will live on, a wandering wretch, as Darkovia rises again, with no place for the likes of you!

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 11/9/2017 7:47:35 >
DF  Post #: 7
11/9/2017 11:46:56   
dragon_monster

Honestly Frydae is stuck in his punishment unless Safiria forgives him or somebody needs him. Why would they need him I do not know maybe being from he bloodline of one of the first orb wielders means something but hat is an stretch.

I do wonder is he capable of communicating and using his intelligence as before or he is turn in an mindless ghoul?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
11/10/2017 22:47:57   
Flabagast

^ I can imagine his punishment eventually driving him mad, but if his will is great enough I suppose he'll just skulk in bitterness and remorse forever.

Or perhaps, he might try to turn over a new leaf. But I seriously doubt he's capable of showing kindness.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
11/10/2017 22:52:44   
Da Awesomancer

He's probably just skulking in the forest, gumming a rabbit he caught.

With any luck he'll continue that forever.
DF AQW  Post #: 10
11/11/2017 2:47:50   
Lord Run

you know Safira is the worst she is the most evil of them all! she gives to harsh punishments that are worst then death i mean to Jack for killing her dog she imprisoned him for thousands of years when in today time in Israle murdering a person is only 24 years in prison. Frydae all he wanted is to do is make his dougther a vampire to so she could rule beside him as an eternal vampire true she didn't want it but would you doom for eternal suffering of pain and hopelessness a father who just don't want his dougther to die and just want her to rule with him as father and dougther i mean for a vempire a human life of lets say 100 or more like 50 years in medieval time is like a mere 5 years if you was an all powerful emortal lord and some one would tell you hay you or turn your dougther to emortal against her will or she will die in 5 years what you would do? and even if it was about him trying to take her place as the vampire king then just kill him! but tourchering him for all eternity? its even worst then death! you know some thing Saffira is the most evil character that corently life in Dragon Fable Universe and the only reason she is not trying to rule over the world like Sepachulre and all the others the rest of the villains is because the sun prevents her from ruleing any where that is not Doomwood or an underground kingdom and the only reason she don't want to destroy all humans is becouse that if all humans will die vampires will have nothing to feed on.
if i was the hero in the first chance i would have that the kingdom will not be on the brink of distraction instead of helping San Robin to get a cheese or his memories or what ever
i would go and kill a very specific vampire queen i kinda find it more important in the to do list.
i hope that what we gona do in this herose heart day is to take and crush Saffira's heart if she even have one that is.
time to bring the vampire Slayer from Adventure and Quest i mean what better time for a vempire slayer to raise then a time when the goverment and the kingdom trying to destroy
all magical threats to the kingdom and the rose are ruleing.
yep that totaly what i think lord Fraiday is planing to beg for the hero for mercy tell him exactly what i told you and then the hero will go and slay the vampire queen i mean if Sek Duat could fool the hero im sure lord Fraiday can do it to.

< Message edited by Lord Run -- 11/11/2017 2:52:55 >
Post #: 11
11/11/2017 2:53:26   
Da Awesomancer

Umm, Run, did you forget the part where he decided that Thursday tasted too good to turn, and tried to just use her as a meaty juice pouch instead? He was hardly innocent.
DF AQW  Post #: 12
11/11/2017 3:39:11   
LurkBlackSmith

Probably also drinking any stolen moglinberry juice bottles that he'll get.
DF  Post #: 13
11/11/2017 4:57:49   
Greyor_42

@lord run

quote:

she gives to harsh punishments that are worst then death i mean to Jack for killing her dog she imprisoned him for thousands of years when in today time in Israle murdering a person is only 24 years in prison.

yeah, she sealed him away. for being a terrible, manipulating person that refused to change for the better, and proceeded to kill her puppy when she asked him to be a better person. but she didn't just seal him away. she sealed him away with a chance to earn his freedom during the red moon. you keep leaving that out. even after sealing him away, she STILL cared enough that she wanted him to have a chance to improve as a person, and get over her. which he did, and she was proud of that. jack's punishment in the grand scheme of things was just a little kid getting put in time-out by his dissapointed mother, and very quickly learning from his mistake and improving himself.

quote:

Safiria: The curse had a loophole. You could leave the imprisonment for a short while, while the moon turned red.
Safiria: I gave you this precious time to change yourself.
Safiria: And when it went back to normal, you'd be sealed again.
Safiria: But... you broke it.
Safiria: Congratulations. You're free.
Safiria: I'm... actually happy I didn't have to kill you.

quote:

Frydae all he wanted is to do is make his dougther a vampire to so she could rule beside him as an eternal vampire true she didn't want it but would you doom for eternal suffering of pain and hopelessness a father who just don't want his dougther to die and just want her to rule with him as father and dougther

thursday isn't his daughter though. she's his great-great-great-great-grandaughter. one he wanted to turn into a vampire solely because he believed her the only one of his descendants to be "worthy" of his gift. then he bit her, and changed his mind deciding that her blood should be monopolized by him, and even believed it to be enough to allow him to overthrow safiria, which would have led darkovia int oeven greater disrepair than it had fallen into since she was sealed away, assuming he actually COULD. also, remember, safiria originally WANTED to just kill frydae and leave it at that. it was THURSDAY'S idea to let him live, which led to his current punishment.
quote:

Safiria: And now...
Safiria: Darkovia has long been torn by strife. As long as I and my children have tread this earth we've been hunted.
Safiria: Even in the safety of eternal darkness, your Guardians invaded and built this tower, brick by brick...
Safiria: ... with the blood of vampires and humans shed over the bricks... mixed in the mortar....
Safiria: And you dared to make it your castle... dared to kill and attack your adopted brethren... dared to drink from your own descendant.
Safiria: The one who could bring all of Darkovia together!

*Frydae eyes tremble before Safiria. His fear is seen through them.*

Safiria: You dared to challenge the Queen of Vampires!

*Safiria raises her arm and casts a spell that causes Frydae's Tower to turn black and shrouded with red lines. She squeezes her fist and the tower explodes. Safiria was about to slaughter Frydae next, but Thursday touches her back and Safiria stops briefly.*

Thursday: No... please....
Safiria: He will never stop trying to hurt you. He will always be a threat.
Thursday: He's family... there must be a way.

*There was a brief pause. Suddenly, Safiria gets an idea.*

Safiria: Yes... this might be more... appropriate.

yeah, every vampire she has punished, has thoroughly deserved what they got.

quote:

the only reason she is not trying to rule over the world like Sepachulre and all the others the rest of the villains is because the sun prevents her from ruleing any where that is not Doomwood or an underground kingdom

and because doomwood was given to her by a dear friend who happened to be a light elemental, and ALSO happens to be thursday's mother.
quote:

Safiria: I managed to stumble upon a light elemental, Amaris, who fascinated by the darkness and the creatures that roamed within it.
Safiria: Amaris and I, despite walking through very different worlds, became good friends.
Safiria: It was through her that the safety of myself and my kingdom were ensured.
Safiria: So I would never have to hide from the light of the Sun in my own land she hung a spectral Moon in the sky, one that would never set.
Safiria: But her gift to me ended up being her curse.
Safiria: As the woods of Darkovia were giver over to darkness...
Safiria: ... the other light elementals were incensed and cursed Amaris to be tied to the spectral Moon she had hung.
Safiria: If she leaves the Moon, for even a short time, it will set and the specter, and Amaris's light, will dissipate.
Safiria: While I last slumbered, Amaris watched over my Darkovia and the Doomwood.
Safiria: As she gazed over the mortal and immortal creatures that wandered the woods...
Safiria: ... her sight fell upon one who would watch her as intensely as she watched the surface.
Safiria: She risked leaving the Moon to visit with him and stayed so long it almost cost her her light...
Safiria: ... but they also created a daughter.

Safiria: She managed to leave her diary and note in my tomb.
Safiria: The spectral Moon came so close to setting that she doesn't dare leave it again for any length of time...
Safiria: ... but she wanted Thursday to have her diary.

quote:

and the only reason she don't want to destroy all humans is becouse that if all humans will die vampires will have nothing to feed on.

and because there are humans that she likes and/or respects as people and decides to protect(like ophelia and her friend, thursday, raven to a degree, and even the hero themself).

quote:

lord Fraiday is planing to beg for the hero for mercy tell him exactly what i told you and then the hero will go and slay the vampire queen i mean if Sek Duat could fool the hero im sure lord Fraiday can do it to.

except that the hero most likely hates frydae a LOT more than they did sek duat, since while what sek duat was planning was directly worse to a small degree, the hero is close friends with thursday, and views themself as one of her protectors. they're not about to forgive frydae for what he did to her after a bit of grovelling. that, and the hero learned from the sek duat betrayal.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 11/11/2017 5:13:00 >
DF  Post #: 14
11/11/2017 6:52:59   
necro emperor

Frydae is now, quite literally, a dead man walking. I don't believe he'll be making any further attempts to claim power after that well deserved "punishment".
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
11/11/2017 15:16:20   
GammaCavy

yeah. Frydae's out for the count, not being the type to be dangerous with words, able to convince others to do his dirty work for him, that they want to do it for him.
DF  Post #: 16
11/11/2017 15:28:23   
mahasamatman

Some werewolf probably ate him by now.
DF  Post #: 17
11/12/2017 10:30:23   
Rio3678

quote:

i mean if Sek Duat could fool the hero im sure lord Fraiday can do it to.

Well to be fair the way Sek Duat fooled was more psychological as he simply told us destroy one of his artifacts that the Rose was after. Getting to destroy an powerful artifact of one enemy and keeping it out of the hands of another. It seemed like a win win at the time. We had know way of knowing what would actually happen and Sek Duat knew that. I don't think Frydae has that same advantage.

Master of Light and Darkness
Rio Skyron
with Bianca, my blade of Destiny
theme song
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> What's Frydae been up to?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition