Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The weird language quests

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The weird language quests
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/10/2017 11:34:35   
TsabadaiKheng

I think that during this quest line the hero has been suffering from dementia, depression or other mental illnesses since the hero had to face some kind of illusions of the people from his past, those he couldn't save, mysterious monsters with key words and messages relating to tragic memories. The message at the end of Atgno quest clearly indicated that the hero knew that everything that happened didn't make any sense but he never questioned it. The hero was also teleported from the present to the past by black mist without him noticing in the Bradychwyd quest and he saw hallucinations of Tomix, Valencia, Jaania, Konnan, Alexander and finally Gramercy as the final boss, all of which have quite tragic backgrounds, also the message at the end of the quest implied that the hero never acknowledges the death of the real Gramercy and he's always been thinking that Gramercy is a traitor. In the Mwrn quest, after defeating the final boss(Vayle), the hero looked really regretful possibly due to failing to save the victims of evil in the past.

The hero started off as a silly and funny protagonist but as the story got more and more intense, we could clearly see that he grew more mature and got more serious overtime. Maybe the hero has been cumulatively developing stress, not to mention that he had faced mind manipulators like Kathool and Caitiff before. I think the villain might be someone who's messing with the hero's fragile mental state.
This is only my opinion and I would like to know how you guys think about this.
Post #: 1
11/10/2017 12:45:06   
Huntex

That really would be a interesting quest line, we've got glimpses of how the hero is dealing with everything but we have yet to have a quest to deal with the inner demons directly. And the idea that someone is using this to thier advantage is really going to super suspenseful.

"Part of growing up is doing what's best for the people you care about. Even if it sometimes means hurting someone else."
~Lee Everett
DF  Post #: 2
11/10/2017 14:07:03   
wild guy12

I gotta admit I find how they're implying that our character is, "not fine" interesting, and that something is taking advantage of that would be an interesting story.
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The weird language quests
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition