Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Design Notes November 10: Enter the Timetorn Matrix!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes November 10: Enter the Timetorn Matrix!
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/13/2017 4:13:39   
Greyor_42

so, currently doing my first attempt at the huge maze, and i suddenly got two identical room in a row. because i had tabbed out in the middle of a fight for a while in the second room to check on other things, i had forgotten what both of the rooms looked like. you can imagine how much this threw me off on my mapping when i went to double check if i was in the right room or not.....

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 11/13/2017 4:15:48 >
DF  Post #: 201
11/13/2017 7:33:01   
Xgya

@Grey: hand on the right hand wall.
No maps necessary.

I MIGHT map it out someday for the fun of it, but because there aren't any rooms with 4 exits, the trick WILL work.
Post #: 202
11/13/2017 8:14:59   
Baron Dante

@Xgya: It should work even if there WERE 4 exit ones, because there's never going to be a loop you'd get stuck in.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 203
11/13/2017 9:14:55   
Commander_In_Red

I've just spent 7 hours straight attempting to complete the Huge Maze. I'm looking at the damn map I've made of it so far. Almost a full page. I don't even feel like I'm half done. It's currently 12:45 am. I'm going to go to sleep. If the game DCs on me when I wake up... I'll die.
DF  Post #: 204
11/13/2017 9:18:51   
Greyor_42

y' know what? i'm tired right now, and i have enough shards to make the other half of the soulsword. i'm going to end the quest prematurely and go for the badge after i take a nap.
DF  Post #: 205
11/13/2017 9:34:25   
Legionnaire Axel

I finished the huge maze yesterday after starting on Saturday (literately decided to sleep about halfway through it) and I definitely recommend using enraged Dragonlord with Doomed dragon amulet scythe. Had no problems with sustaining at all.

It's too bad the one chest only bug was not fixed before I started, would have had at least 10 Timetorn Teleshards. Though it was definitely a nice surprise to see I had a new badge! ( I did not check the forums or twitter during the run)
Post #: 206
11/14/2017 8:55:27   
Autophobic Destruct

I think I'm giving up on the huge maze. All the stress and frustration doesn't seem like it's worth it.
DF  Post #: 207
11/14/2017 9:45:00   
Da Awesomancer

@Autophobic Destruct It's not all that stressful if you keep a map. Especially since the Telepoint function let's us keep track of the placement of each room we place one in. Definitely time consuming though.
DF AQW  Post #: 208
11/14/2017 12:55:16   
superson45

@Autophobic
Its one of those quests that takes time and patience, I honestly don't blame you. I almost gave up and just managed to wander onto the Blood elemental
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 209
11/14/2017 21:58:15   
Divine Nexus

Managed to finish the Huge Matrix. SWoT with the Blade of Awe can literally last forever, never needed a Healing or Mana pad, or a potion box. It can also oneshot all enemies except mimics and the boss, who are not much of a threat really.

I forged the highest level Soulblade even though I can't use it yet because I never want to have to do this again, I'll only step inside the Matrix again for the Sigil if I need it for this Necro Paragon class that is apparently coming. Maybe I'll dedicate some time to level grinding sometime soon.
DF AQW  Post #: 210
11/16/2017 11:47:11   
penguinpioneer

Finally finished the huge room!!
I didn't make a map the first time through and then got murdered by the boss. Following the enemy's doesn't work the second time around.
Whats everyone's mapping method, and do you like that the telepoint resets everytime you die?

< Message edited by penguinpioneer -- 11/16/2017 11:48:02 >
DF  Post #: 211
11/16/2017 12:59:38   
Sakurai the Cursed

I just googled graph paper, found an appropriate image and drew on it in Paint, lol.

I hope we only need 1 sigil for whatever it's used for, because I ended up with exactly 15 teleshards to get the level 85 weapon and a sigil and I don't think I'm gonna want to do that again. It probably took me ~6-8 hours because I was multitasking, and don't get me wrong it was fun, but I think I'd just get frustrated doing it again. Ended with almost 500k exp though (not that that's useful to me being 85 :P), since 90% of the map was filled in by the time I found the boss anyway I just set a telepoint and explored the rest before I finished. xD

< Message edited by Sakurai the Cursed -- 11/16/2017 13:00:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 212
11/20/2017 18:28:15   
godofthunder4

Welp, I got enough teleshards in the huge maze to get the lvl 85 weapon, but I ran out of gold to buy the rest needed for the sigil. I got a lot of experience and gold when I exited though. I think Iíll hold off completing the huge maze until thereís a new level cap.
DF  Post #: 213
11/20/2017 19:14:58   
Greyor_42

^

i'll get around to doing the huge one once i hit the level cap and need to get the level 85 version. i already have the sigil, so there's no need for me to worry about that, at least.
DF  Post #: 214
11/22/2017 13:01:58   
Kailaa

omg lvl 28 player but this bloody thing is just annoying x.x for ma level 28
Post #: 215
11/22/2017 15:41:39   
elixxon

@Kailaa
Post Book1 finale content is tuned for 60+ players which results in the monsters being ridiculously powerful for low level people since they are tuned to the crazy stat stacks high level characters have....
At level 40 I'm doing fine.
DF  Post #: 216
11/22/2017 16:27:52   
Greyor_42

@elixxon

book 3 content DEFINITELY not tuned for level 60+ players, considering you can start an entirely new character's story specifically IN book 3. inn challenges specifically(which are available from ANY book), however, are definitely level 40+ minimum, though.
DF  Post #: 217
11/23/2017 5:48:01   
Kailaa

bet the smallest 1 as level 29 riftwalker but yea i get what you mean lol
Post #: 218
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 7 8 [9]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes November 10: Enter the Timetorn Matrix!
Page 9 of 9«<56789
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition