Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Decorate the Battleon Tree + Guardian Giftboxes + Nilak's Donation Drive

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Decorate the Battleon Tree + Guardian Giftboxes + Nilak's Donation Drive
Page 8 of 12«<678910>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/7/2017 14:48:15   
Primate Murder

@ Heroes

No, you don't. I have something like five lvl 150 Ultimon's Armors in my Shared Vault and just as many lvl 150 Radiant Guardians.

It's impossible to have more than one in an active inventory, yes, but Shared Vault can hold as many as you want.
AQ  Post #: 176
12/7/2017 21:35:09   
poopbum

Any word on whether GGB gold boost would stay or be removed during the Nilak drive? Ideally I hope we can keep both the gold boost and have top 100(not 50) rewards if possible.

I really have to second every point battleseige15 said here. An expanded list should render the presence of whales occupying the top list moot, since we probably don't have more than 25 of such characters able and willing to go nuts with GGB gold.(the playerbase ain't as big anymore) As such we can have a little friendly competition with the P2W element not meaning much, since a huge bracket means even the more casual players should be able to have a shot at the top list.

Having both a top list while keeping GGB options open would also tie in nicely with the recent Black Friday Sale, which pretty much encouraged people to stock up on GGBs.(Nilak Order 66 anyone? :p)

We don't know how much gold/tokens will be needed to fill the meters for the drives yet, and the fact that the gold/tokens most likely won't be redistributed like kibbles/tibbles makes it hard to plan ahead honestly. So it will be nice to be on the safe side and have every help we can get IMHO.

P.S. Remember when AQ actually had AQ art? Original and classic AQ art?(e.g. FMS, Shiny Boy, Cyber Shogun) When occasionally other AE games are the ones importing art from AQ instead of the other way round? I don't. #bringbackoldsafiria

jk jk, but at the same time I mean some of it.... especially saf
AQ  Post #: 177
12/7/2017 22:08:20   
Drikol

@Heroes
No you can have as many same item(same level too) as you want in the shared vault
AQ  Post #: 178
12/7/2017 23:44:03   
Nessa Ellensse

ao where is the the meter and where do you donate gold?
AQ DF  Post #: 179
12/8/2017 0:11:50   
pihilliplopoph

Will most likely be out around afternoon on Friday.
Post #: 180
12/8/2017 4:37:22   
Zippleclopper

Looks like the list for the top Gold/Z-Token givers are out(But no players are on the list yet since the release isn't live). Gold Z-Token

It says there

quote:

This list below contains the top 100 characters that have given away the most amount of Z-Tokens/Gold to other random characters.

Does that means characters can receive Gold/Z-Tokens donated by other characters? I thought it isn't the case for a donation drive. It might also be a typo, if the staff just copied it from the previous donation contests.

There are still no news on whether GGB Gold will be removed or whether there will be a reward for the Top 50/100. I THINK the GGB Gold will not be removed for this drive since if the staff does plan on doing so, they would have done it a few days earlier, like how they did for last year's donation contest. I think it will be better since it gives the players a higher chance of reaching the goal for this drive. However, it is still possible for the staff to remove the GGB Gold later before the release, so I wouldn't rule this out completely.

There also seems to be no mention of whether there will be a reward for the Top Gold donors so far(something that will usually be done in advance) So I guess there will be no rewards for the top donors(?) especially if the GGB Gold is not removed. However this might lower peoples' motivation since THESE rewards are what get people so worked up for these donation contests/drives. Not saying that not having a Top 50/100 reward will lower the donation amount by a lot, but it will probably be lesser than the amount with the rewards present. However since everyone will gain something out of reaching the goal of the donation drive, rather than just individual rewards like how it usually is, the total amount donated will be higher I think.

It is still completely possible for the staff to announce a reward for the Top donors later on(like what I said above for the case of GGB Gold) Or they might even announce a reward at the end of the donation drive for the top donors. It will truly be a surprise. However, I don't think that will be the best decision since there will likely be people mad about it not being announced earlier, in which they could have donated more in the drive to get it.

The amount of Gold/Z-Tokens needed hasn't been disclosed yet as well, so we wouldn't be sure if the amount needed to reach the goal will be very high or not. If it isn't super high, then removing GGB Gold might be fine since it isn't needed in this case. Could the goal be a trillion gold? Or less? Or more? I guess we will find that out soon.

Honestly, regardless of whether there will be a reward for the top donors or whether GGB Gold will be removed or not,I don't really mind as I will still donated a few billion gold either way. I can probably donate as much as 10 billion Gold across my characters WITHOUT GGB Gold or spending any real money. Well that is if I can (be motivated enough) farm everyday starting now for the rest of the month for 3 characters. It will probably be more if I decide to use some common GGB for Gold, if that option is available. As for Z-Tokens, I probably couldn't donate much(if any) as of now since I am kind of short of it right now, unless I decide to buy more or sell my houses for tokens.

< Message edited by Zippleclopper -- 12/8/2017 8:29:46 >
Post #: 181
12/8/2017 7:36:16   
SIGMUND

It would make sense for the GGB gold to be left.
Allowing many players to reduce their unused GGB's
Also allowing players to go mental spending money on AQ and therefore staff wages. Maybe even a Frostval bonus for the staff?

But players on low income will have no chance of "winning" rewards, unless they can farm 24-7 for a few weeks, or unless there is a top 100 item. Maybe even an Item for anyone donating over 2000 or 5000 or 10000 Z-tokens.

Have the staff had time to make all these rewards? Could they repurpose other items that would have been future GGB items and make them into Donation rewards?

I guess we find out later today and after the Drive ends.
AQ  Post #: 182
12/8/2017 8:02:13   
uncopyrightable

if a player reaches the gold/z-token cap, will he still receive donated golds/z-tokens if he continue to play for that day?
Post #: 183
12/8/2017 8:21:22   
ss2195
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

quote:

It would make sense for the GGB gold to be left.
Allowing many players to reduce their unused GGB's
Also allowing players to go mental spending money on AQ and therefore staff wages. Maybe even a Frostval bonus for the staff?

The primary aim of this drive is to unlock the Nekroz, and to reach that goal we need GGB gold, PLAIN AND SIMPLE

quote:

But players on low income will have no chance of "winning" rewards, unless they can farm 24-7 for a few weeks, or unless there is a top 100 item. Maybe even an Item for anyone donating over 2000 or 5000 or 10000 Z-tokens.

Which is why so many of us have been pushing for a top 100 or even 200 spot for the donations, even though the latter is unlikely. Besides, when has this ever been a donation where anyone but guardians and high end ones at that could get the very best of items. Parity exists and unless we make this a rinse, repeat quest where players have to do the quest 'x' number of times to unlock the subrace and the top questers get the extra rewards (Which i'm pretty sure some would have an issue with since time constraint)

quote:

Have the staff had time to make all these rewards? Could they repurpose other items that would have been future GGB items and make them into Donation rewards?
I guess we find out later today and after the Drive ends.

Guy, you need to relax. It's not like the rewards have anything going for them aside from their rarity to begin with.

Just to clarify as some of you seem to be missing or in some cases, ignoring the big picture. This DRIVE is to unlock the Nekroz, the top 25/50/100 rewards, if they happen are extras. Lets not forget what we're really aiming for here!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 184
12/8/2017 9:11:36   
Yozai

Imo there should be no reward but the Neko.
Maybe just just.. a title that says something about you donationg foe cats.
AQ  Post #: 185
12/8/2017 9:44:03   
Rafiq von den Vielen

quote:

to unlock the Nekroz

Autocorrect of the year.

Seriously, he's right though. You either donate for the subrace, or you don't because you have other reasons.
Extra rewards were never mentioned.
Post #: 186
12/8/2017 9:55:21   
Thor

quote:

Hah wow, I may have to start working on an Edgelord class. Looks like this is going to be a Friday release folks!

I honestly barely have a clue what this could be.. Iím thinking Werepyre as Nekos really arenít that edgy, or Necromancer.. hmm
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 187
12/8/2017 11:46:42   
ss2195
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

quote:

Autocorrect of the year.

Assuming I didnt do that on purpose ;)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 188
12/8/2017 14:15:53   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

quote:

quote:

Hah wow, I may have to start working on an Edgelord class. Looks like this is going to be a Friday release folks!

I honestly barely have a clue what this could be.. Iím thinking Werepyre as Nekos really arenít that edgy, or Necromancer.. hmm

Might make a fun April Fools armor! Speaking of April Fools... Easter falls on April 1st in 2018, that could be an odd crossover event.

Gold boost will be staying in the GGBs and there will not be an extra reward for top gold donators. We will have 1 or 2 bonus items for top z-token donators. As soon as I know what those items will be I'll let you folks know!

Edit: The release is live!

< Message edited by The Hollow -- 12/8/2017 16:01:10 >
AQ  Post #: 189
12/8/2017 16:01:11   
SIGMUND

I have no need or want for any particular reward.
I do not even want the Neko subrace.

However If you want people to spend real money for the Z-token donation, then you get nothing for nothing.
Donators above 2000 Z 5000 Z or 10000Z, they should get some reward just like going to a shop to buy 10 GGB's.

I do not particularly want the staff to overwork themselves creating these items. Which is why I suggested that some of the future GGB rewards could be repurposed as rewards for these Z-token donations.

Alternatively "whichever is easier for the staff" some of the Neko shop gold and Z-token items could be "bought" by giving gold or Z-Tokens to the donation drive?
Or going to the Neko Shop and buying items could "donate" to the drive?
Although the Z-tokens for purchases are easier to track as they are currently tracked like all Z-token items are supposed to be?
AQ  Post #: 190
12/8/2017 16:07:43   
Kay Oh

@The Hollow

Drive seems to be broken. My donations aren't going through (my gold remains the same)

Edit: After you donated once, your next donations won't count. You need to refresh between each donation.
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 191
12/8/2017 16:18:24   
Digital X
Legendary AK!!!

Z Tokens I can donate as I please, but for each gold donation I need to reload the page.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 192
12/8/2017 16:20:43   
TheKingofDoom&Gloom

For those who are curious, there are milestone rewards for hitting 50% and 100% on each meter.

Gold: 50% is Paragon Ice Blade and 100% is Essence Orb misc
Z-Tokens: 50% is Cyrno Chronic Shield and 100% is Nilak as a pet.
Post #: 193
12/8/2017 16:22:55   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Thanks folks, we are looking into the issues :)
AQ  Post #: 194
12/8/2017 16:40:50   
RMC

So will we know the exact amount of gold we need to donate in order to reach 100% on both the Gold and Token drives ?
AQ  Post #: 195
12/8/2017 17:02:19   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Yeah the amounts aren't a secret. We were down to the wire on getting this out and overlooked putting the totals in. 500 billion for Gold and 3 million for Z-Tokens
AQ  Post #: 196
12/8/2017 17:22:49   
Kay Oh

@The Hollow We should be at 4% gold right now, is the meter bugged as well?
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 197
12/8/2017 17:30:54   
ZumaChaosReborn

Z-Token meter is bugged. We should be at around 14% for tokens.
AQ  Post #: 198
12/8/2017 18:03:05   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

This was something brand new we were trying and needed Captain Rhubarb's expertise to help put it together. We have the amounts tracked on the webpages so Captain will know where he needs to bump the meters once they are working properly.
AQ  Post #: 199
12/8/2017 18:16:25   
Dog food

How long is this donation going for?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 200
Page:   <<   < prev  6 7 [8] 9 10   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Decorate the Battleon Tree + Guardian Giftboxes + Nilak's Donation Drive
Page 8 of 12«<678910>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition