Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The next step

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The next step
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/28/2017 13:52:16   
lastspartan

As this year comes to the end, I was just thinking about all that happened this year.
The purification of our little fire breathing friend
Catching up with old friends
New allies have emerged
The lost of the most kind hearted character
The destruction of Falcon and its rebuilding begun
The king knew of the horrors of the rose
Secret agenda's
Meeting well Us
Everything this has been epic or been filled with sorrow, something that makes a game truly worthwhile. With these events done we have the future to look forward to. For example
A possible war with another continent
Reopening of Falconreach tower
And other events we can't imagine
What was your favorite moment of the past year?
Post #: 1
11/28/2017 15:18:06   
Kailaa

beting caitiff starting to rebuild falchonreach to be stronger and beter then ever before ^^
Post #: 2
11/28/2017 15:52:56   
Greyor_42

i honestly can't decide between the lightheartedness of the last mogloween war, and our amazing, overwhelming victory in the black winter war where we set a new WMP record. though i also enjoyed the april fool's thing we had, and am excited for its continuation.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 11/28/2017 15:55:48 >
DF  Post #: 3
11/28/2017 19:54:44   
Ace Woodlink

Discovering years-old revamps to classes I had previously written off as forgettable, finally ending Caitiff for good, being able to properly say one last goodbye to Serenity face-to-face and seeing her free, tearing up again at the end of the Tomix Saga after replaying it again/finishing it on my first character, catching up on past Mogloween quests, and that wonderful combination of tension and snark during The Gala quest.

I'm really bad at listing just one favorite moment of the year.
MQ  Post #: 4
11/28/2017 20:14:06   
Kaizoku

I'll never get over the Caitiff saga. I feel so guilty for not being there for Serenity before the Storm even though I know my contribution would've probably been miniscule.
DF  Post #: 5
11/28/2017 20:21:21   
Chewy905

spoiler:

Also officially learning Amadeus is almost certainly Sepulchure. And Alteon dying(I think). Things are gonna be changing and i cant wait
Post #: 6
11/28/2017 20:40:19   
Greyor_42

@chewy905

spoiler:

alteon isn't dead. just badly injured and hospitalized at the vind base
DF  Post #: 7
11/28/2017 20:46:47   
TheWisestMage

Next year Im hoping we get a larger chunk of story quests. Love the
holiday stuff but when October rolls around, the team doesn't have time for plot quests since they're trying to make good Mogloween, Thankstaking, and Frostval releases.

Also looking forward to the Atgassed finale. That maybe this year or next year who knows.
DF AQW  Post #: 8
11/28/2017 22:25:29   
Commander_In_Red

quote:

The king knew of the horrors of the rose

He was given an EXTREMELY doctored version of events. I'm not sure that counts as him "knowing".
DF  Post #: 9
11/29/2017 5:17:28   
lastspartan

Just wrote it for effect
Post #: 10
11/29/2017 8:03:50   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

well my next step is giving Jaania a good smacking upside her head.
DF AQW  Post #: 11
11/29/2017 21:14:30   
Flabagast

Fighting and winning the Black Winter War was undoubtedly the best highlight for me. It was my first real engagement with the Forums community, and it feels great to participate after being a nameless lurker for the past few years! :D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
12/2/2017 13:04:54   
Gummibear

Well to be honest, I got my account from my cousin about four months back and sadly missed out on a lot of epic events and stuff from the past as I never played DF before that. (Really enjoy reading about those on the forums) But I got here just in time for the Gala Quests those where great, and I really enjoy playing the Thorns and Six Heroes questlines.

So I really eager to see what comes next.
DF  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The next step
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition