Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The Loose Ends of Dragonfable

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: The Loose Ends of Dragonfable
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2017 2:07:54   
Greyor_42

@brotherinlaw

well, sepulchure was only alteon's former best friend in the AQW canon. in the DF canon, alteon had never even heard of sepulchure when he was first introduced. tomix even confirmed once that DF sepulchure does not share AQW sepulchure's canon, saying "if you want to learn about dragonfable's sepulchure, look in dragonfable!". it's very likely that the whole "lynaria was alteon's wife" thing is exclusive to AQW as well.

quote:

I meant the one in AQW, the ones who actually are mortal incarnations of Elementals.

ah. yeah, in that case, you would be right, AQW gravelyn is not sepulchure's adopted daughter. their familial bond is biological.
DF  Post #: 26
12/8/2017 2:21:23   
Flabagast

^ Do we know for sure that Amadeus' illusion closely resembles his former self? Sure, he has red hair and a light complexion, but as far as we know those are the only common features of Valen (or whatever DF Sepulchure's name was before he became a Doom Knight) and Amadeus' guise.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: The Loose Ends of Dragonfable
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition