Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Design Notes: December 1: Legion Challange at the Arena!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes: December 1: Legion Challange at the Arena!
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2017 22:48:30   
liger98

anyone get the timetorn sigil? i beat it once and got the brace
Post #: 51
12/1/2017 22:52:51   
Chazero

You get the Timetorn Sigil by combining 10 Timetorn Fragments from the Timetorn Maze.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
12/1/2017 22:58:47   
Greyor_42

@da awesomemancer

for some reason if rot is the last thing to affect you, when you use shroud, it gives you 140% health resistance instead.
DF  Post #: 53
12/1/2017 23:39:47   
BBB!!!!!3435

Ya please nerf the challenge involving both the crawler and centaur. I can't defeat them even with doomknight and 4 health potions, maxed skill. The crawler's attack builds up too high by the time I kill the centaur. It's just ridiculous.
DF  Post #: 54
12/1/2017 23:49:06   
Mersopolis

Phrickin Crawler is annoying. Nearly had him with Ascended Chickencow, but only managed to beat him with Dragonlord (with Dragon's Patience). I kinda wish there was a cap to how many attacks he can have in one turn.

Dragonlord (again with Dragon's patience) made the Centaur really easy, but maybe I just got lucky with my timing. First time fighting him, I managed to keep blocking and avoiding his attacks for quite a few turns at the beginning. I somehow managed to use Earth Dragon Spirit each time just before he would do his nuke and effectively nullified it each time.

Both at the same time, though. Yeeugh. Maybe I should switch from my LUK/STR build to LUK/END.

EDIT: Oh yeah, after beating the Crawler, I looked in my inventory and realized that I forgot to equip a belt after switching from Chickencow. I guess that means I'm pretty good.

< Message edited by Mersopolis -- 12/1/2017 23:58:31 >
DF  Post #: 55
12/2/2017 0:10:38   
Commander_In_Red

Eh, I had difficulties with the challenges, but I beat them without too much complaint. This is a job for the bulkier armours, like Neromancer, DragonLord or DragonMage (HA!).

Now I just need to conquer the maze a dozen more times to get the Sigil (sob).
DF  Post #: 56
12/2/2017 0:52:40   
steambin96

who upgraded the AI? my allies keep getting picked apart, bursted until i'l left without enough hp skills or firepower
Post #: 57
12/2/2017 1:16:48   
lastspartan

You combine this armour with the sword you forge from the maze and that will show how awesome you are.
Post #: 58
12/2/2017 1:40:27   
Lv 1000

quote:

Ya please nerf the challenge involving both the crawler and centaur. I can't defeat them even with doomknight and 4 health potions, maxed skill. The crawler's attack builds up too high by the time I kill the centaur. It's just ridiculous.

I've beaten all three new challenge battles with both versions of Doom Knight, without guests. It is 100% possible.
Post #: 59
12/2/2017 1:53:39   
Surcruxum

Just making sure....the skills for the necro paragon armor is exactly the same as necromancer right?
Post #: 60
12/2/2017 2:29:06   
Lv 1000

Yes! Though in the future the bracer that drops from the double battle challenge might have a special effect on Necro Paragon class
Post #: 61
12/2/2017 3:46:33   
Surcruxum

Ah thanks! In that case, i won't get it just yet. I got 16 timetorn fragments from the huge timetorn matrix and i'm not planning to go back there again.
Post #: 62
12/2/2017 4:03:58   
Luma

I was able to finish the double challenge using Baltael SW, along with Artix and Mritha as guests. I went for the crawler first and was pretty lucky in the fight considering the fact that the stun went through on all my uses of Soul Burst, and so I was able to stun the centaur more frequently avoiding the dreaded nuke. Centaur was only able to use the nuke once, twice at most throughout the whole fight. Soul Slice is also really helpful in finishing off either of them as it can be used as soon as either mob is at 1949 HP.

A challenging fight indeed.

< Message edited by Luma -- 12/2/2017 4:19:08 >
DF AQW  Post #: 63
12/2/2017 4:23:02   
Winters Key

For the Crawler, I just used a MAX STR/END Ascendant and I had no problems whatsoever.

For the Abomination, I had to use shrink (emp. linus) + ACC - and for the fight w/ both of them, I used shrink with IBR & the Frozen Claymore (and Aegis). Both of the bosses got that -100 ice resist (from the claymore AND the -(25?) from the IBR's permanent ice debuff, combined with the -(25?) from Aegis. I got pretty lucky for that final fight.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 64
12/2/2017 5:39:33   
Sanani

Any Tips for non-DA? (Class, stats, Guests.) Pretty please...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
12/2/2017 6:41:54   
Lord Run

i was actually hopeing for the main story to continue i don't remember when was the last time that we had a quest that have any thing to do with the main story i mean we finaly have
only one or two story lines so they can focused mostly in that, i just wish that they would focused on the main story i mean thous challenges and holyday quests are fine but i really grown tired of it because for me Dragofable is mostly visual novel but that just me i guess.
i mean for me it never was the challenge that kept me playing for 12 years it was the driven story,i mean the graphic and the game play are good but they are other games that far accede
dragonfable in that,what make dragonfable special is the weekly update and the driven story or at list thats my opinion.
for me Dragonfable is like waiting every week to a new episode of your favorite show but better because here you take part in what that is going on.

< Message edited by Lord Run -- 12/2/2017 6:51:46 >
Post #: 66
12/2/2017 7:05:28   
Raphael 777

Wahoo! Beat both of them using Ascendant with Artix and Mritha as guests. Time to test out Necro Paragon + Bracer.

< Message edited by Raphael 777 -- 12/2/2017 17:25:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
12/2/2017 7:19:05   
steambin96

i needed 1 more turn to use soul banish and i would have won the double challenge, back to it i guess....
Post #: 68
12/2/2017 7:21:08   
Nefas

Got Necro Paragon. It looks amazing, but I do hope that they would create different animations to some attacks that share the same animation.
DF AQW  Post #: 69
12/2/2017 8:51:15   
Kailaa

how do i get the new trinket ?
Post #: 70
12/2/2017 8:57:35   
Luma

It's a new bracer, though the icon is similar to a trinket. You get it by beating the double battle challenge from the new challenges.
DF AQW  Post #: 71
12/2/2017 8:58:20   
lostlong

quote:

for some reason if rot is the last thing to affect you, when you use shroud, it gives you 140% health resistance instead.

You probably used Stan the Scan Orb pet and you were below 50% HP when you used shroud. When Stan gives you the Health -15 buff, shroud treats this as health damage and blocks against health for some reason.
Post #: 72
12/2/2017 9:21:22   
Seelkamoon

I defeated both Crawler and Abomination using Baltael Soulweaver, Aegis (chapter 3) and Artix ( yeah yeah you did great too Ryddo). Thanks for Armor and trinket now I have 75 at Crit and 65 Bonus.

Keep your Battle On LIKE A DRAGONLORD!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
12/2/2017 9:26:59   
Nefas

I used |3onez's SWoT tactic and it worked after the 4th try. It really is depending on your luck whether or not you succeed.
DF AQW  Post #: 74
12/2/2017 9:37:38   
Kailaa

im pretty much stuck at endless cycle of rooms till i get the f ing shard x.x
Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Design Notes: December 1: Legion Challange at the Arena!
Page 3 of 7«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition