Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Necro Paragon

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Necro Paragon
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/2/2017 11:05:45   
lastspartan

I have just completed the last quest to complete the armour set. It maybe a different skin version than the necromancer armour but it is a completely different armour. When playing as the Necro Paragon you are filled with such awe and might.
Post #: 1
12/2/2017 11:31:15   
Kailaa

im very very close just drop you bloody tele shards
Post #: 2
12/2/2017 14:15:27   
elixxon

So it's really just a necro with the same power just having a reskin in both spells and model?
DF  Post #: 3
12/2/2017 14:24:40   
Greyor_42

@elixxon

yep. but does that really matter? it's AWESOME! besides, it's going to be getting an artifact at some point, or at least, one of it's equipment items will be turned INTO one: the bracer(hopefully it will be an artifact that boosts necro paragon to tier 3).

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 12/2/2017 14:26:09 >
DF  Post #: 4
12/2/2017 14:33:34   
Kailaa

btw any advice on how to bet crawel and centaur together ?
Post #: 5
12/2/2017 14:39:57   
Greyor_42

^still working on that myself. the more immediate threat seems to be the crawler since the damage he deals with his "slap" attack goes up by around 140-ish every time he uses it(which is basically every other attack), with the centaur being more of a long-term danger, especially since he can be stunned. it seems that the bet course of action is to stun the centaur so you can get a headstart on damaging the crawler before you have to deal with the centaur's rot. also, you'd probably want to be level 85, have the best gear you can get for this fight, and bring two guests and either stan or the dragon with maxed out protection, assistance, and mischief. suffice to say: this challenge requires a LOT of preparation and planning beforehand to pull off. in other words: you have to be batman to win.

EDIT: also, for people interested, these are the reskins for the summons: the head on a boot turned into a glowy ghost horde, the skeleton dog thingy turned into three swords that stab downward and merge into one sword, the mage is still a mage, but with a legion helmet, the spear guy is still a spear guy, but with a legion spear and helmet, the staff guy is now wearing legion armor and wielding the soulblade, and the axe champion now wears legion armor and has two large swords instead of axes.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 12/2/2017 14:47:18 >
DF  Post #: 6
12/2/2017 14:41:57   
Kailaa

i might try necromanser first
Post #: 7
12/2/2017 14:48:37   
Greyor_42

@kailaa

i've had the most luck with necromancer/paragon and the SWoT testing armor so far. i can get CLOSE to killing the crawler with them before my guests and i finally bite the dust.
DF  Post #: 8
12/2/2017 15:06:40   
Kailaa

i just turned off timetorn maze before i goten 9th shard begins process of attacking my own legs

Please do not use more than three smilies per post, as it is considered spam. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 12/2/2017 16:25:54 >
Post #: 9
12/2/2017 15:11:21   
lastspartan

To get my shards I used the doom knight variant one to defeat them.
Post #: 10
12/2/2017 15:29:48   
Greyor_42

@lastspartan yeah, but that's a rare class that can't be obtained anymore. that's like saying "i use <insert calendar class from before 2016>"
DF  Post #: 11
12/2/2017 16:28:28   
  Gingkage

Wolf Rider of DFQ&A/GD/Guides/RP

If you wish to discuss the Necro Paragon reskin, please use either the Design Notes or the [linkhttp://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21387736]Necromancer Class[/link] threads. As duplicate threads are not allowed, I am locking this.

Fed to the Wolves! ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 12/2/2017 16:29:07 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Necro Paragon
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition