Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

List of weapons that trigger on Elementals?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> List of weapons that trigger on Elementals?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/7/2017 11:47:31   
Rafiq von den Vielen

I just want to put this together out of curiosity. I know that Sun God Scythe and Escelense do, but anything else?

And I'm really unsure if I could search the pedia on weapons by trigger. If I could, that would probably be an easier task.
Post #: 1
12/7/2017 16:46:12   
Luckyjazzt

I didn't realize the Sun God stuff triggered on elementals. Maybe its time to dig around in my bank and find it for these time matrix quests...
DF  Post #: 2
12/7/2017 17:09:56   
Sakurai the Cursed

You sure can! Weapons with triggers on elementals will say "Special Activation: Elemental-type enemies" in the description of their special, and while the input for the search can't handle that many characters, simply searching the Weapons section of the 'Pedia for "Elemental-type enemies" will find you all the possibilities: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/searchpro.asp?phrase=Elemental-type enemies&author=&forumid=119&topicreply=both&message=body&timeframe=%3E&timefilter=0&top=50&criteria=AND&submitbutton= OK

Sadly, Sun God and Escelense are all there is. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/8/2017 1:20:56   
Rafiq von den Vielen

Noted for the future. Thanks for the explanation, Sakurai.
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable Q&A >> List of weapons that trigger on Elementals?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition