Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Cosmetics???

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Cosmetics???
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/22/2017 18:18:30   
Sastro14

Hello Everyone, Hope all of you are doing fantastic as always ^^

Now, I wanna talk about the Seasonal cosmetics, first I wanna say that Cosmetics didn't bothered me till now because what they've did for Frostval was just shocking to me that I wasn't even encourage to do these level 15+ dungeons, what they've actually did for Frostval's gear in Frost Labyrinth, they've basically recycled last year's Frostval event gear and turned them into.....(wait for it)....COSMETICS!?!?!

WHY?! What was the actually reason that they've did this?! I just don't understand that!

"Oh, maybe it's because it's pointless to have them as actual gear and just equip it as a Costume."

Yeah but you can do equip any gear from the game as Costume!

"Maybe it had terrible stats"

Last year Yettuns Horn was 49 Health, 33 Attack, 72 Armor and 43 Evasion, how is that terrible considering it has nothing now????

This is just a terrible decision AE has made so far because if I was a level 15 player I wanted a stronger weapon or gear so that the level 16 to 18 areas could be easier for me to handle since I've been ganged up by 3 or 4 enemies that was kicking my rear end but after seeing that all the Seasonal gear is Cosmetics, I wouldn't be encourage to get them, maybe for a few cosmetics that looks cool but what's point in doing these level 15 Seasonal dungeons that takes you several hours just to complete just 1 set???

So, in summary, what I'm basically telling you AE, is that you shouldn't recycle last year's Seasonal gear and turn them into Cosmetics because I honestly think Seasonal Cosmetics are just common cosmetics you've been crafting from an NPC like Cysero (no offense Cysero).

(p.s, did a post similar to this but had an error, but if it was uploaded....cool)
Post #: 1
12/23/2017 6:54:55   
XeNON_54

I also hate the fact that us old players who ALREADY FINISHED THE QUESTS LAST YEAR are FORCED to REPEAT them AGAIN.
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Cosmetics???
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition