Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What Would Happen If....?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: What Would Happen If....?
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2018 2:16:44   
GammaCavy

I'm tempted to say Aegis wouldn't have gotten as much of a power boost, but honestly, this is DF. So... Aegis absorbs all of the ice magic in the crystal, and Xan's flames melt all three prisoners out at once, several years ahead of schedule. The Rose doesn't gain nearly as much of a foothold, and the hero is around to help Tomix on the Spirit Hunt during those same years, possibly ousting Envy early too, before his preparations have a chance to finish. Tomix prepares to die and bamish Envy, but Aegis reveals the full extent of his new power: ice that could bind even Envy into stasis, buying everyone some time to find another way.
Then Jaania shows up, and a battle of ice ensues. Amadeus may or may not be with her, but it ends on both sides retreating for the moment to consider new strategies. That's when Atrea throws in on the Hero's side, and the two come to a grudging agreement. Jaania gets some therapy, and we all face the Shapeless Empire together.

What would happen if... Akriloth Jr hatched off schedule, before or after the final 13th?
DF  Post #: 51
1/6/2018 10:24:12   
Steel_King

I don't know how much that would change, as he would still be too young to participate in most of the fighting. Now, if a Dragonlord bonded with him so that he could take his Titan form... I imagine a lot of the battles might have different outcomes. The SMUDD would still rise though, and the World Destroyer would be needed to defeat it.

What if we had never met Symone? If she had died before we ever met?
Post #: 52
1/6/2018 10:53:27   
mahasamatman

We'd still become aware of Valtrith, and I doubt she made much of a difference in the outcome. All I can think of is that Valencia would've been the one to find the ancient exosuit and fight the void dragon. Maybe the earlier wars against Valtrith would've been slightly harder.

What if we somehow manage to see through the illusion of Nifaria and either destroyed Akriloth Jr's egg, or be prepared when xan came for it? And if Celestia survived?
DF  Post #: 53
1/9/2018 0:24:52   
Kehjima

Lol. What would happen if we won the war and saved serenity?
Post #: 54
1/9/2018 21:39:55   
GammaCavy

^ we know the answer to that one, courtesy of Tomix. Serenity would still have been corrupted by Valtrith, and become his maddened spy.

What would happen if.... Celestia never died?
DF  Post #: 55
1/10/2018 8:32:18   
Shadow X Ascendant

@Brotherinlaw Let me answer your question about Xan, Warlic And Jannia, we can see their story in Alexander Saga ( DA only ) Jannia, Alexander - Xan , And warlic were apprentices of Blump, Xan and warlic fall in love for Jannia, they made a duel for her, warlic spell burned Xan face that became The Flaming Skull and Alexander ice spell freeze Jannia in that crystal prison. If you have DA you can check The burned house in swordhaven - book 1.

Also what would happen if Danyel Defeated the Ultra Roirr without need to sacrifice himself....?

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/10/2018 15:05:45 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 56
1/10/2018 8:52:11   
lastspartan

What would happen if we came across evil versions of our selves?

With every loss we have in our lives, it only strengthens us to get us to our best. Out of failure comes success.
Post #: 57
1/10/2018 9:32:44   
dragon_monster

We will fight us and the evil version of us will beat us so bad. Since an bad us will not be shy of using the blade of Awe for example.

Do any of you think for example Fal can surpass the hero in time?

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 1/10/2018 9:33:45 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
1/10/2018 22:21:16   
Kehjima

Hmm.. what would happen if DF made time killer purchasable again.. >.> <.<
Post #: 59
1/11/2018 18:13:43   
Steel_King

@dragon_monster

I don't think Falwynn would ever surpass the Hero. We have come into contact with all 8 Elemental Orbs, which strengthened us passively, and we have also had enough adventure for *6 Heroes* already in our lifetime. (I'll show myself out.) Even by DF standards we have done some impressive stuff, and in addition to this we have become adept in numerous techniques and fighting styles. This gives us an adaptivity that Falwynn seems not to possess right now. I could be wrong though, as her story is so new...

Ash is salty that nobody trusts him to be the next Hero of Lore on his own.

What would happen if Drakath had never betrayed Sepulchure and taken the Ultimate Orb himself?
Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: What Would Happen If....?
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition