Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/29/2018 11:04:06   
moe

Are there any strategies for using Epoch against Inn bosses?
AQW  Post #: 251
11/29/2018 18:24:11   
Pelly2500

@moe Generally the rotation you'll want to use is:
-Hex 4 times
-Ultra Hex
-Laser blades or attack or multi
-combo 3 times
-timeshift
-boost 2,3,4 or 5 times depending on if you need healing and/or bonus
-ultra boost
-slice
-gun

Then just repeat your boosts and offensive skills and remember to loop your timeshift. Use fade if the boss is about to nuke.

Ps, I Highly recommend the not so tiny bubbles trinket, as it pairs great with hex, and can be looped with double turns. just be aware that it skips a double turn when you use trinket skills
DF AQW  Post #: 252
11/30/2018 1:50:57   
moe

It's a good strategy but I don't think I can use it against the dominion challenge?
AQW  Post #: 253
11/30/2018 3:27:40   
Pelly2500

@moe I beat dominion with that strategy, but the trinket is pretty much essential.
You use that rotation to start attacking Maldrys and remember to loop the trinket with your double turns. Kathool's cooldown skill is annoying, but luckily it doesn't affect trinkets.

Once Maldrys is dead, focus on skywatcher.
You must always have a blind on skywatcher once Malydrys in dead otherwise he will hit you for colossal damage
Use your offensive skills, making sure to loop the trinket as well as your timeshift. Use offensive skills mixed in with some boosts and hexes.

Once Skywatcher is down, make sure you are below half health, then attack Kathool with your offensive skills and boosts. Blinding it isn't as essential, but since you always fight him on low health, I would recommend it.

Once Kathool's health is approaching 25%, use punch to stun him, making sure you had at least three momentum when you used it. Then just nuke him with everything you have. If you have to close to full momentum, use combo and then final for huge damage.

Good Luck and I hope this helps!
DF AQW  Post #: 254
12/8/2018 0:35:00   
Shadow X Ascendant

Avazeryan Challenges - The Mana Research Duo
(Magester Minslav and Roirr, The Ascended)

Class - Soulweaver
Stats - 200 STR / 200 INT / 45 LUK.

Equips - Any of - Sea Chicken Conquest III / Ultimate Blinding Light of Destiny/ NPSB IV / ERS Weapons III / Silver Weapons From A.A.R.G.H. (You won't need Potions aside the default 2 and won't need Hero Diet as well, but is good to guarantee an win)

Mandatory Equips - Verraad or Uragiri At Tier III and Shapeless Idol V or NTSB. Stan The Scanorb. Shown - Blade of Awe or Cobalt Lights Blade/Staff/Dagger. (I wouldn't reccomend using Mirror Eye Here because it Takes one Turn. Which you need to deal with Roirr)

First Start With Shield. Select Mana Roirr since he needs to Fall First. OK. Now. Repetance. Soul Pierce and Impact. Now here is the trick. Change weapon to Verraad III or Uragiri III and use Full Sync. If it don't Kill Roirr Try again. If it kills Roirr, Lets move on. Yes an little RNG with crits is needed here but nothing you can't handle.
Now That Roirr is Stabilized . Change weapon back to the one you were using when entered the battle. Lets deal with Magester. The trick here is his Defense. He activates it and during the 4 turns durations he reflects all damage received. So when he usr it. Use Shield. Or Concentration or Purge Or Mana Potions (If Roirr took it from you). After the 4 rounds of defense ends. Do Soul Pierce and Impact combo. But . If your Full Sync is ready. Change again To Verraad/Uragiri III and use the Full Sync. On next round back To Weapon you were using. When his HP gets under 1500 Use Soul Slice and K.O Him.
Now is just Make Good use of your new Resource.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 12/12/2018 12:33:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 255
12/8/2018 8:31:52   
BluuHorseOfficial

When youíre using epoch, you want to maximise Potion use, especially in A.A.R.G.H.
Potions arenít a renewable resource and this isnít a good strategy for long fights, but in any case, with eternal epoch, no fight is really that long anyway. The most optimal rotation for A.A.R.G.H. challenges in the general case is:
Hex
Hex
Hex
Hex
Ultra
Attack
ManaPot (only for momentum)
óóó
Shift Combo
Combo Combo
Boost Boost
Boost Boost
Ultra Slice
Combo Combo
Combo Laser*
Final Hex (equip Uragiri/Verraad/Uncalabra/Crymson Tear/Ink Spire III, whichever you have when youíre about to use Final, unless youíre using the Ice Scythe, see below)
Hex Hex
Hex Ultra
Attack ManaPot**
Gunburst Blades (equip Uragiri/Verraad/Uncalabra/Crymson Tear/Ink Spire III, whichever you have when youíre about to use Gunburst if you want to, unless youíre us8ng the Ice Scythe, see below)
Attack Attack

And from there Repeat from the place I put the óóó
*is where you can also use the Mirror Eye Trinket, but note that it pushes back your rotation.
**replace with health pot if necessary (though battles will never be that long)
Itís also recommended you show Ice Scythe and equip your best Ice Weapon to give your enemy a -30 Ice. Therefore, by the time you use Final, your enemy will have -50 All and -30 Ice along with a 40% (65% with Mirror Eye) Boost, essentially making you easily deal 4000 damage in one turn.
Potion use is incredible for Epoch. Mana Pots are generically useless otherwise and come in handy for quick battles while health pots not only get you out of a pinch but also give you momentum. This feature is amazing and shouldnít be ignored.
Pets are not required, but Chimera, Figmini, Bonehead or other Healing pets would do. (I would recommend Dragon or Twilly but they canít be equipped during battle, which is inconvenient in case you really feel like you need them midway, so Bonehead/Healing pets help.

Obviously some challenges require special strategy, but you should be able to do that when the time arises.
Individual Sentog Strat:
Laser
Shift Combo
Combo Combo

Leorilla Strat:
ManaPot
ManaPot
Attack
Combo
Combo
Combo
Shift Attack
Combo Combo
Combo Gunburst
Attack Combo
Combo Combo
Gunburst Attack
Combo Combo
Combo Final
HealthPot
Punch Combo
Combo Combo
Gunburst Attack
Combo Combo
Combo Gunburst

Thing should go down by now. Donít use Ice Scythe here though, nor Mirror Eye. Use Figmini if you have it, itís useful because it doesnít give buffs. Instead use an on-Hit healing weapon like Blade of Awe or Cobalt Lights Blade (second is seasonal so get it while you can, itís an amazing healing item.)

< Message edited by BluuHorseOfficial -- 12/8/2018 9:07:10 >
DF  Post #: 256
12/11/2018 7:47:44   
Cryozen

For Epoch what stats did you use for the challenges?
Post #: 257
12/13/2018 13:10:19   
GearzHeadz

Is it possible to kill Sepulchure? He only deals 2000 plus damage per move and goes straight through all of my barriers. Its not seeming likely that I can kill him. Level 77 and I have both doom knights.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 258
12/13/2018 14:11:26   
Shadow X Ascendant

First. DON'T use DmK against Sepulchure. NEVER.
Use Ninja. Proc Temp FC special. Equip your Ice Weapon and Spam All your DoTs on Him . Applying Defenses as well. Or also Any Classes That has -All Skills. Never DmK

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 12/13/2018 14:12:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 259
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= Battle Strategy Thread
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition