Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Ad Watch

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Ad Watch
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/2/2018 14:07:01   
Primal Light Dragon

Argh, sorry if this isn't related to the Art Gallery, but this was the closest to an all around AE app discussion area I could find, and I didn't want to disrupt another app.

So, what happened to Ad Watch? I recently stopped using a very high storage program on my Ipad, and wanted to download ad watch and use the links to get games I found interesting, as a support AE sort of thing, and because I missed the little sadistic rabbit.

Oddly enough, though, ad watch doesn't seem to be on the app store anymore.

Sorry again if this thread is irrelevant to the area, or if I'm asking about long ago happenings, but if there was an announcement about this, or something of that nature, where would I find it? I'd like to know if ad watch will be back, or what caused it to die. And so on.

Ego sum egredietur tempestas, manifestum chaos, et ascendit hominum.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/4/2018 12:33:20   
  Shadowhunt
Snow Angel

I can't remember where it was announced but basically, it broke and so they removed it. Artix did make a playlist with the videos if you wish to (re)watch them, but the game itself has been taken down.

AQ AQW  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Artix Entertainment General Discussion >> Ad Watch
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition