Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who is the strongest character in DragonFable?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Who is the strongest character in DragonFable?
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2018 21:10:10   
dragon_monster

Yeah do not bet on it some are really strong of the classes yeah I am pretty sure for example using riftwalker you can one shot those beings also. An soulweaver also but this 2 only but there canon.

Pretty sure he can't beat the hero at his last current state
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21579447
He said this he was the weakest chaosweaver that would mean that the other chaosweavers are stronger then us by an huge margin. We beat an possibly killed an unknown number of them so unlikely.
Was it not at his peak he as stronger then the hero?

If we take wold ending threats like Wargoth, SMUDD, Warlic we are stuck with Seppy maybe, Caitff, I wanna say Kathool certanly our dragon the prime elemental dragon, Nythera, Secundus and I can not belive all of you forgot about her Safiria which I will put the strongest of the non world ending threats owning all of them besides Secundus and Caitff.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
1/4/2018 21:14:34   
Jhonny Balado

All this discussion begs an interesting question:
Why is Jaania so powerful?I mean,she might have been a dedicated magic student and all, but nothing in the Alexander's saga indicated she would become as powerful as Xan,she seemed to be just a bookworm after all.
And,in my honest biased opinion,Wargoth is the strongest,idk,he seemed to have sooo much destructive potential,even more than SMUDD,the problem lied in his mana.
Ofc,this disregards reality-warpers like Ashendal.

All dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes...
Post #: 27
1/4/2018 21:31:24   
brotherinlaw

@Greyor- the point was that I was talking about Pre-doomknight Sepulchure. It was confirmed by the staff (Geo, if I remember correctly) that even before he became a Doomknight, he surpassed the hero in terms of power. I just allways call him Valen because "Pre-Doomknight Sepulchure" is too long, while "Human Sepulchure" and "Sir Pulchure" are to easy to confuse. How do you differentiate between the two?

Oh, back on topic: @Jhonny, I believe it is implied that her magical boost comes from her extended merger with Xan's unique ice spell. This also explains why, though it is weaker and meltable, her off-the-cuff ice spell froze us in time for seven years.

Also, I change my answer. The most powerful person in DF is...ADAM BOHN!!!!!

Gotta sign those sweet, sweet paychecks, Yo!$!$!$

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 1/4/2018 21:39:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
1/4/2018 21:33:04   
Greyor_42

@Jhonny Balado

quote:

Why is Jaania so powerful?I mean,she might have been a dedicated magic student and all, but nothing in the Alexander's saga indicated she would become as powerful as Xan,she seemed to be just a bookworm after all.

Because she had an affinity for ice magic. Remember, Jaania's ice prison was the ice equivalent to Xan's flaming skull. Then there's the fact that Aegis got much more powerful from us being frozen for five years. Jaania had a similar treatment for over two hundred years. And was conscious, thus able to study and learn from her prison(and when it comes to magic, knowledge is literally power).

@dragon_monster

You have to remember, though, Vaal is a melodramatic egomaniac. What he said could very easily have been hyperbole. One of the lines in that exact same dialogue he said was:

quote:

Vaal: You moronic machinations ruined... RUINED ME! I was OMNIPOTENT!
Vaal: I WAS THE MOST PRODIGIOUS MAGE OF ALL TIME AND YOU... you... you had to destroy it...

He was by no means either "omnipotent", nor the most prodigious mage of all time. Besides, what proof do you have that he actually is the weakest chaosweaver aside from his own word, which we can very clearly see is incredibly exaggerated from the truth?

@Brotherinlaw

quote:

I just allways call him Valen because "Pre-Doomknight Sepulchure" is too long, while "Human Sepulchure" and "Sir Pulchure" are to easy to confuse. How do you differentiate between the two?

I call him "Sepulchure", since there's absolutely no indication in DF that that wasn't originally his name.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/4/2018 21:37:01 >
DF  Post #: 29
1/4/2018 21:40:41   
dragon_monster

What egomaniac diminishes himself? I get exaggerating and making yourself greater then what you where but not lesser and its clear in the same quest when he continues the conversation that he says more powerful chaos weavers can give us more of an glimpse to the void then he can.

You want another proof he got captured by the Rose. What being stronger then the Hero gets captured by the Rose experimented and let free because he was nothing special just an mortal?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 30
1/4/2018 22:07:28   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

quote:

What egomaniac diminishes himself?

Like I said, he's not just an egomaniac, he's a melodramatic one. Even more specifically, one wit ha broken down spirit, which tends to hit egomaniacs a lot harder than other people, often belittling themselves just as much, if not more, than they used to prop themselves up in their mind. Book 3 Vaal was, at the very least, as strong as the Hero, if not somewhat stronger. But in his mind, the actually does equal being completely powerless, as that's how he viewed the Hero back when he was at full power. Someone completely insignificant and having no power. And he clearly believes that chaosweaving is the absolute superior pinnacle of the four schools of weaving, so, in his mind, being weakened down to the same level as the Hero= being made weaker than all other chaosweavers, whether or not that is actually true.

quote:

What being stronger then the Hero gets captured by the Rose experimented and let free because he was nothing special just an mortal?

He's very clearly shown to not be "nothing special". Even after his weakening, he's displayed to be quite powerful. And that "mortal" thing doesn't mean anything, other than that he can die. Which guess what, doesn't have anything to do with being powerful. Do you seriously think that all other chaosweavers are immortal just because of that one statement? Or that one has to be immortal to be "special"?

Furthermore, there were other characters who were more powerful than the Hero who were captured by the Rose. Remember the dragon that crash landed in the Book 3 intro? That was most likely the same dragon from the Book 1 prologue, who the only time we were capable of fighting, was astride our own dragon, and we've NEVER been shown capable of fighting on equal terms with titans before(aside from akriloth, where we were only able to thanks to the frozen claymore).

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/4/2018 22:10:47 >
DF  Post #: 31
1/4/2018 22:16:55   
dragon_monster

Do you remember how the Rose pretty much keeps magic users imprisoned or under strict control think how not special you have to be to be ignored by them later.
Some mages like Erlyn have an entire prison mostly meant to keep them there. The fact that he is free says an ton and its not like he is very subtle either about where he is.

That was not the red dragon we meet in book 1 he was smaller and alive because we kinda killed that dragon. Oh an titan large beings well none of them where captured by the rose.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16390053 pretty sure it was this guy. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21332231 or this guy meaning not titan size.
See the red dragon we know of huge his head is as big as the hero. When the dragon of book 3 was shot he was hit with an arrow almost as big as his head. Also there where like 3 rose soldiers there do you think 3 of them can take down an titan dragon that could squash them?

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 1/4/2018 22:39:35 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 32
1/4/2018 23:27:15   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

quote:

think how not special you have to be to be ignored by them later.

Well, the rose aren't exactly the most... accurate of people when it comes to their study, remember, they sincerely believe that Warlic can draw mana directly from the core, despite Jaania knowing somewhat how his magic works.

quote:

The fact that he is free says an ton and its not like he is very subtle either about where he is.

Elryn is free because we broke him out. Not because he broke himself out.

quote:

because we kinda killed that dragon.

But we didn't, though. We and our dragon fought and beat it, but that doesn't mean killed.

quote:

When the dragon of book 3 was shot he was hit with an arrow almost as big as his head.

Ever heard of ballistae? The bolts fired from one of them are as long as a person is tall, sometimes a bit longer. And that's with real world limitations. In DF, we have tanks that can fire nitroglycerin soaked sponges. A Bolt the size of a titan dragon's head is very within the realm of possibility.

quote:

Also there where like 3 rose soldiers there do you think 3 of them can take down an titan dragon that could squash them?

Considering it was fleeing, and had chains on it, yes, i do, because it was clearly weakened, and was in the middle of trying to escape them. Which also implies that while only 3 Rose members were visible, they weren't the only ones involved in the taking down of that dragon.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/4/2018 23:30:07 >
DF  Post #: 33
1/5/2018 0:42:53   
dragon_monster

I do know that balista's exist in real life but did you ever saw one in DF because I never saw one they do have catapults at least. He was an small one like the enslaved one we fought when Drakonnan enslaved one. You can beat such an dragon as the one in Book 1 the hero could later he beat 4 of them in on subreeze something quests of that size and an undead one of that size and another one in the Northen war you know the general dragon and an couple controlled by Frostskythe and there is Gorgoth, the Guardian Dragon, the Dragons in the Inn of training hopefully pretty sure I forgot something but on short that was at the beginning of our journey with our dragon by now the Hero can own such an dragon.

Also I was talking about Vaal being ignored after getting out of his imprisonment and Elryn is still in prison the biggest waste of time the hero ever did was with him. By the way the mana core thing you are talking about its not the Rose thinking that about Warlic, its in an book right where it talks about magic an the ley lines I think you mixed up the info.

Now lets go back to Vaal being the strongest at his last state being alive and in control of his body even if we ignore that the world destroyers like SMUDD, Wargoth, Ashendale and even Cysero hell lets ignore Seppy there still Safiria, Caitiff, Nythera, Vilmor, The Prime elemental dragons.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 1/5/2018 0:46:24 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 34
1/5/2018 1:15:05   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

quote:

its in an book right where it talks about magic an the ley lines I think you mixed up the info.

Yes, a book written to document the rose's research on magic, WRITTEN by one of the maguses of the Rose. There was no mix-up.

quote:

if we ignore that the world destroyers like SMUDD, Wargoth, Ashendale and even Cysero

Cysero isn't a world destroyer on the power scale. Sure he could destroy the world if he wanted to, but not with his power alone. Like I said twice already in this thread, his threat level comes not from power, but from his inventions, insanity, and cleverness.

quote:

there still Safiria, Caitiff, Nythera, Vilmor, The Prime elemental dragons.

....Seriously. Vilmor? You seriously think that somehow Vilmor is on par with the Great dragons? She has never shown any instance of being that powerful. Ever. It hasn't even been hinted at. Sure, she bonded with one of the Great dragons, but bonding with a dragon has absolutely nothing to do with a dragonlord's power. It's entirely about your personality and aptidtude with the dragon. Sorry, but Vilmor doesn't even make the second-tier list(where someone like Nythera is First-tier, and Warlic is god-tier). As for the others on that list, yeah, Vaal at full power could contend with them.
DF  Post #: 35
1/5/2018 1:29:14   
dragon_monster

Really what about breaking from an prison where she was sealed with magic in an actual prison in minutes then stole an dragon then she with an spell took down both the hero and the world destroyer?
Yeah are certain she has no feats to show that much power?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 36
1/5/2018 1:43:09   
Greyor_42

She broke out with an explosive powder made using Cryozen's scales. As for taking down our dragon, it was long before they realized the full potential of their title "World Destroyer"(the Dragonsgrasp questline takes place before the water and earth orb sagas), AND they were in flight, with wings outstretched and vulnerable. Hit a wing, and flight fails. Especially if what hits it is a large hunk of ice hurtling at high speeds.

Yeah, i'm 100% positive there is nothing that even hints at her having power to rival a Great dragon.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/5/2018 1:52:15 >
DF  Post #: 37
1/5/2018 2:01:54   
dragon_monster

Who cares its not like we got the earth or water orb to empower our dragon either way.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=17786726

quote:

Doyle: <Character>. <Character>! Wake up!
<Character>: Owww, my head.
Captain Lestrad: Vilmor is gone. Doyle, you fool...
Captain Lestrad: Your whole job was to investigate that villain.
Captain Lestrad: How could you not know that Vilmor was capable of such power? <Character> nearly lost his/her head!

If it was an cheap shot Lestrad would not have mentioned Vilmor's capability of such power. The world destroyer was empowered enough to resist an attack for an tier 2 at that point.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
1/5/2018 2:29:08   
Greyor_42

^

quote:

Who cares its not like we got the earth or water orb to empower our dragon either way.

When did I say anything about being empowered by the orbs? That doesn't mean our dragon didn't get stronger at all after the Dragonsgrasp saga. In fact, our dragon recieved a MASSIVE jump in power afterwards during the Final 13th(our dragon's power increased by at least two orders of magnitude after getting boosted by the Ultimate Bacon orb, going from struggling against an entity that was a fusion of the Ultimate orb, the World Savior dragon, and Drakath, to condenting against an entity that consisted of those three plus Sepulchure's power and the MS). But again, our dragon's power increase is not exclusive to empowerment through artifacts. Our dragon did get stronger between the Dragonsgrasp saga and the Final 13th.

quote:

If it was an cheap shot Lestrad would not have mentioned Vilmor's capability of such power. The world destroyer was empowered enough to resist an attack for an tier 2 at that point.

Again, high speed, large hunk of ice. Nearly losing one's head is to be expected. And yes, it was a "cheap shot", since neither our character NOR our dragon saw it coming. Besides, it doesn't matter how resistant our dragon was, wing's that are outstretched while in flight are a WEAK SPOT. For any flying creature with wings.

Edit: I have decided to back out of our argument because I know I will not get across to you on this, and I don't want to congest this thread anymore than we already have.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/5/2018 2:35:54 >
DF  Post #: 39
1/5/2018 13:25:50   
brotherinlaw

...how is it you two can get on a thread together and completely derail it...

Anywho, just restating this 'cause you may have missed it:

quote:

Also, I change my answer. The most powerful person in DF is...ADAM BOHN!!!!!

Gotta sign those sweet, sweet paychecks, Yo!$!$!$
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
1/5/2018 17:03:23   
wild guy12

At the risk of sounding a little egotistical to me it depends on raw power or potential for it. In terms of raw power everyone already named fits the bill, but if looking at potential then The Hero can master different forms of combat, tactics, and magic that other characters spend decades studying in what seems to be just a short period of time. If it wasn't for gameplay mechanics our character be using Riftwalker abilities to warp around the battlefield, raise skeletons or heal allies, using ninja training to sneak into areas then nuke them with magic. All while having the regenerative powers of the Dragonlord class backing him up. Give them enough time and they could find a way to beat anyone.
Post #: 41
1/5/2018 17:24:14   
Greyor_42

@wild guy12

quote:

If it wasn't for gameplay mechanics our character be using Riftwalker abilities to warp around the battlefield, raise skeletons or heal allies, using ninja training to sneak into areas then nuke them with magic. All while having the regenerative powers of the Dragonlord class backing him up.

Actually there's a lore reason behind them not doing that too. In the imposter quest, it's explained that using the abilities of more than one class at a tim actually makes you weaker, due to the lack of focusing on one thing.

Anyways, for people who aren't a world-ending threat, I would have to agree with the others who said that Sepulchure is the strongest(or at least, was the strongest, back in book 1).

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/5/2018 17:31:14 >
DF  Post #: 42
1/5/2018 17:32:10   
wild guy12

Greyvor_42
That kinda makes since, but It didn't really seem like the Impostor was to competent, and there is the fact the Hero is very experienced. Seriously how old are they apposed to be, and how many wars have they been in? The latest Mogloween had them fight an army of Vampires by themselves...remembering that fact I think the character deserves some place on the list.
Post #: 43
1/5/2018 17:48:20   
dragon_monster

I have an answer and sorta proofs about his age but he is in his 20's. Yes he killed an army of vampires by himself and he is powerful and versatile and had access to top tier training but he can not actually manage to defeat Safiria who can control blood, Caitff who has an lot of power on her, Kathool who he can barely resist and its far bigger then him that even our dragon needed help to beat him, Seppy who was the hero before our hero and who has more years of experience under his belt and doom power at an extent and prime elemental dragons who are the strongest of their kind maybe or just very old dragons as older they get the stronger they become of course on the dragon part I am not sure.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
1/5/2018 18:55:05   
DarkLordDoom

There exist no real parameter for judging these things because that isn't the focus of the game. It isn't even an important element of the game.

That said, I'd say, considering all the variables, the Hero is undoubtedly First. Absolutely everything revolves around the Hero, & it has too. From Creation (even literally speaking in a sense if you think about the whole MQ stuff) right down to Development. Everything must revolve around the Hero. If they don't, they're simply not relevant enough to matter. The whole multiple Heroes in the different space-time training challenge is just one of those things that solidifies that standing. The Hero is essentially THE plot.

The Second position would go to those powerful Icons instrumental for the enrichment of the Hero's world. I'm talking about those that complete the Hero's world by manipulating fundamental laws. I.e certain Mods.

The Third position goes to supreme rulers or authorities of the world. Those big baddies like Wargoth or MS for example. Somewhere here we'd have the Avatars, Warlic etc

The Fourth position is the manifested form of the Hero we, the player, often get to control. The Hero here is different from the one at First position yet the same. Think of it as the projection of the Hero, His main Avatar in DF universe. Not too imposing a force to walk over the main baddies yet not too weak to be trampled on like a nobody. Other characters so far like the Vampiric Queen are apparently in this tier also...

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
1/5/2018 19:16:18   
Greyor_42

@DarkLordDoom

We aren't talking about from a meta perspective, or even "who's the most important", though(nor are we taking into account alternate timelines so the versions of us at the inn don't count). We're talking about pure and simple power. What they are capable of with their own strength and ability(not counting world enders like Wargotn and SMUDD, of course). Because of that, the Hero actually doesn't even register on the scale. Heck, in Azaveyr, there is an entire guild of hero's each as strong as us, or stronger.

Anyways, since Seppy no longer bears the title of strongest after the events of Book 1, where pretty much all of his power was stripped away by the MS, I'd say that as of Book 3 it has to go to Dove(the character, not the staff formerly known as Tomix). Sure, he doesn't have many feats as of yet, but his biggest feat to date is probably one of the single most impressive of any being that isn't a world ender. He completely blocked Caitiff's blast, which was previously shown to be capable of casually chewing through Ash's barrier and changing the landscape. Heck, Aegis, whose whole thing power-wise is incredible defense even said that he wouldn't be able to block it. What makes this feat even MORE impressive, though, is that, by his own admission, he was rusty when doing that, as he hadn't done anything like that in a long time.(Another possibility could be the Ataelan Empress, but since we've only heard of....it, and not really seen any feats to judge by, I will withold my opinion for the time being).
DF  Post #: 46
1/5/2018 23:07:15   
Steel_King

Alright, I've given this a bit of thought, and have some ideas. Sorry, it's pretty long. Also, SPOILERS! Using characters from the DF universe, and excluding the Hero, here it goes:

Top Tier:

*If Elemental Lords are canon to DF, then they are number 1*

1. SMUDD
Probably the most powerful foe we have ever faced, the SMUDD wielded the power of the World Saviour Dragon, the MS, the NBOD, the Ultimate Orb, and a host of Darkness Elementals. It managed to subdue the Sun, manabreak Warlic, AND fight the Titan World Destroyer Dragon at the same time. Only once we were able to acquire the Ultimate Bacon Orb (which is insanely powerful) did we have a chance at defeating it.

2. Wargoth
Destroyer of Somorah, the homicidal Infernal half of Warlic is most likely the second most powerful character we have met so far. With complete mastery of the Fire element, such that he could enslave an Avatar, I have theorized previously on the existence of connections between him and other Elemental Planes as well. He may share mana limitations with Warlic, but it is probably safe to say that his are a fair bit higher (after all, he DID pull an Alderaan impersonation). Not to mention his huge army of fire creatures. His sole weakness that we know of appears to be his fragile mental state, and vulnerability to psionic intrusion.

3. Warlic
The Blue Mage. Generates his own mana, but if he exceeds his body's limit, he loses control. Capable of fighting the Avatars on equal terms, his mortal versatility combines with his Infernal strength to give him abnormal magical prowess. Potentially capable of resurrection (well, Nythera DID use his powers to do it, so...).

4. Kathool
We don't know how powerful Kathool could be, simply because it has never woken up. All our interactions with it were merely periods where it roused slightly from it's slumber and became a fraction more lucid. In this state however, it TOYED with Caitiff, transformed the race of water elves into grotesque servitors, drove almost the whole town of the Locker insane, and nearly enslaved the Hero. Stated to be nearly undying, it's madness could potentially infect anything...

5. The Avatars
Guardians of Elemental Balance on Lore, these beings function to preserve harmony amongst the elements. Pure entities of their element, they are virtually unparalleled (except by those before them on them on the list). Their greatest weakness is to the opposite element that they represent, and they can also be weakened through instability in their plane. To most peoples of Lore, these beings are seen as almost semi-divine.

*Honourable mentions*
The Empress - Not much is known, but she could definitely be a force to contend with as an amalgamation of unaels.
The Chaosweaver God of Nightmares - Is it real? Is it powerful?
Ascended Vaaloirr - He certainly talked the talk. Shame about the soul-eating though.
Isathaara - When the TM saga is complete, we can address this being's power-level. Seems to be capable of enveloping Lore in ice though, so probably pretty strong.
Zeuster/Arester - Said to be literal gods, we haven't seen of lot of what they can do.

Second Tier:

6. Sepulchure (before losing most powers)
He defeats the Hero fairly easy, repeatedly. Wielding both the NBoD and wearing the parasitic armour of a Doomknight, his strength is basically unrivalled through most of Book One. Even before being corrupted by Doom, I believe it has been said that he was King Alteon's greatest warrior, and after being impaled through the chest by the NBoD, he still had the strength to fight by the Hero's side to defeat the Darkness Dracolich. Other powerful characters fear him, like Drakonnan, Noxus, and Xan, and with good reason. Also, he commanded a gigantic army of the Shadowscythe. So, yeah.

7. Caitiff
The Doom-Weapon-possessed corpse of Serenity. Very powerful, it succeeded in corrupting Draco, shrouding Lore in darkness, defeating Baron Valtrith (with the Hero's help), and driving most of Falconreach almost insane. The sheer dark power it can utilize was capable of damaging Ash's sword, and was beyond the ability of Aegis to handle. Only when the World Destroyer use some of it's power against it was Caitiff overcome, despite having fought many of Lore's finest previously.

8. Vaal/Roirr/Vaaloirr
Wielding the powers of both Soulsmithing and Chaosweaving, the prodigy of Ravenloss created the Judgement Wheel, one of the most powerful artifacts in DF. Claiming to be god-like, he dispels Greed with ease after becoming annoyed that it used the Wheel. After losing some of his powers he still remains potent, annihilating foes in the Deep Void with contempt. Roirr is the only Fleshweaver that we know of, and his nightmarish powers are as effective as they are gruesome, letting him gain a semblance of immortality as he consumes souls and jumps bodies. When the two of them meet, Vaaloirr is made, possessing the Fleshweaving of Roirr in Vaal's body. The two later ANNIHILATE THE WHOLE MAGISTERIUM, in the heart of their power, in the center of their Empire. Weak to forbidden magics though, as Roiirr's soul is so corrupted.

9. Nythera
Warlic says she is close to being his equal, and that is not easy. Apprenticed to the greatest Mage on Lore, she wields both traditional spells, dragon magic, and Void energies. She takes on and defeats the Decadere Eldest single-handedly, proves herself equal to the leader of the Creatioux, and strikes a massive blow against the Titan Doom Draco. She also fought and defeated Warlic (though he let her win).

10. Xan and Drakonnan
Our two favourite crazy pyromancers, both with some of the saddest backstories in DF. While Xan definitely appears more powerful later in the game, Drakonnan's possession of the Fire Orb granted him a period where he was certainly the top dog. Both have a powerful affinity with fire, and are masters of the element. Xan has defeated the Hero before, and it took the combined efforts of all of Dragonia's hero's to stop Drakonnan. Even as Alexander, Xan was still a powerful mage, becoming proficient at his opposite element to the point where his cryomancy could have defeated Warlic.

*Honourable mentions*
Elryn - No idea what his limits are, but he seems extremely powerful. (Might be a Shaking King)
True Mortal - See above. (Except the Shaking King thing.)
Nivalis - Seems powerful, but we haven't actually seen him in action.
Aquella - She says that if she gets her staff, she will destroy the Locker. Is she kidding, or does she have that firepower? Also happens to be the Aegis of the Water Orb.
Prime Elemental Dragons - Probably going to learn more about them at some point, but I refrain from judgement currently.
Dove - He blocked a direct blast from Caitiff, which is VERY hard to do. But what is he?

Note that this is not a comprehensive canonized list, and that a person's ranking is not the be-all-and-end-all. Many characters lack raw power, but use deceit or skill to prevail. (Ie. If Sek-Duat fought Nythera, it might be closer than you think. Even though he is not listed, his skill and manipulation make him a foe to be reckoned with.)

I actually could extend the list, but must take a break for now. Love to hear feedback, and any reasons you might have for disagreement.

**Looking at this after posting, I feel terrible about it's length. Sorry fellow forumites, my innate verbosity precipitates truly vexing quantities of loquaciousness.

***I do not take credit for the placement of Zeuster or Dove.

< Message edited by Steel_King -- 1/6/2018 10:16:07 >

The Harvest approaches

I am the Reaper

Sing a song of Crows...
Post #: 47
1/6/2018 0:18:03   
Greyor_42

@Steel_King

As an addition, I would put Jaania in the Second Tier list, and Dove as an honorable mention, as while he definitely belongs pretty high up in there, he doesn't have enough feats to truly back up his position. I'd also argue that the Great Elemental Dragons should get promoted from honorable mention of Second Tier to being honorable mention of Top Tier, as it was once stated by staff that the Great Dragons rival, and can even surpass, their respective Avatars based solely on power(Because of this, I'd also suggest that our dragon be placed in the Top Tier, as they're stated to have power equal to the Great Dragons while in their titan form, and boy do they show it. Frequently).

Also, Seppy being Alteon's greatest warrior is not canon to DF, as Alteon didn't even know who Sepulchure is, implying they never even met. Though, this doesn't detract from his power at all.

quote:

Even as Alexander, Xan was still a powerful mage, becoming proficient at his opposite element to the point where his cryomancy could have defeated Warlic.

Thank you for pointing that out. So many people gloss that over when talking about Alexander and what he was capable of.
DF  Post #: 48
1/6/2018 3:36:34   
PurgeXZ

At this point, I think the general consensus is that SMUDD is the strongest in terms of overall strength. He's got it all: Star, possibly Multi-Galactic in terms of attack power, massively faster than light speeds, and regeneration. The only reason that Protagonist and his Dragon won was because they attacked his weak point, and that Fluffy gave them the answer. if they hadn't, SMUDD outright stated he would block out the stars, so that supports the Multi-Galactic attack potency, and then he would proceed to screw the world over. And with the lack of light sources, he can never die.
Post #: 49
1/6/2018 7:18:20   
dragon_monster

I get excluding the hero but what about the world destroyer where will the be put?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Who is the strongest character in DragonFable?
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition