Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who is the strongest character in DragonFable?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Who is the strongest character in DragonFable?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/6/2018 7:55:55   
mahasamatman

The list seems pretty good. However, if you count Seppy with his armor, maybe Akriloth with the fire orb deserves mentioning- with the orb, he was probably stronger than Xan or Drakonnan. Also, I'd mention Zorbak and Cysero on tier 2.

quote:

Zorbak: There are three beings present who are powerful enough to break through that force field...

Zorbak puts himself on the same league as Warlic and Cysero. He might be exaggerating, but I'd still mention it.

Maybe Zeuster should also be mentioned.

< Message edited by mahasamatman -- 1/6/2018 7:56:47 >
DF  Post #: 51
1/6/2018 9:16:36   
Lord Run

actualy the strongest is our dragon in taitan form
Post #: 52
1/6/2018 10:12:33   
Steel_King

I didn't mention Akriloth just because I don't think we know enough about Prime Elemental Dragons for accurate evaluation. What are their limits, what are their powers, etc.
I mean, is Akriloth with Fire Orb low Tier One, or high Tier Two?

Zorbak and Cysero would have been somewhere around 10-15. I think it is safe to assume Zorbak may have exaggerated slightly when he included himself in the list of three most powerful mages on Lore, as what about Sek-Duat? Vayle? Jaania?

I will update the honourable mentions for Zeuster and Dove.
Post #: 53
1/6/2018 10:44:46   
mahasamatman

99% that Dove is Prismagon (primal light dragon), so he should probably be mentioned with the rest of them.

The evidence is that he says he's much heavier than he seems, the name Prismagon indicates prismatic connection (like Dove's eyes) and Elysia seems to know who he really is (and she's a dragon priestess). Seems like pretty strong evidence to me.

@dragon_monster: In Ash's case it was only due to the sword being a light elemental princess, it's not really his power. That's also why he didn't faint- but the princess almost died, while Dove was simply winded.

< Message edited by mahasamatman -- 1/6/2018 10:55:27 >
DF  Post #: 54
1/6/2018 10:48:44   
dragon_monster

Wanna point something Ash and his sword blocked Caitff's beam also so Dove doing that is not such an big deal either and Ash did not almost faint after it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 55
1/6/2018 15:34:57   
brotherinlaw

Ooh, as a nerd, nothing satisfies us quite like an actual ranking system. Nice job, Steel King.

Just one thing though, I feel Sepulchure should be bumped up. Not only can Sepulchure's magical power controll a Giant Dracolich fortress and Fluffy (and perhaps his army, though since lesser Necromancers may have been behind that, it's unconfirmed), but it has been stated that Valen (what I call Pre-doomknight Seppy, though it's also unconfirmed if that's his name) could easily beat the player, making his minimum base-power roughly on-parr with Pyronomicon-weilding Xan.

Another feat, one which I find particularly impressive because it requires a skill set Sepulchure would have to learn as s it's Not a Doomknight skill, occurs in the Great Fire War. In it, Sepulchure disguises himself as Fiamme, the Elemental Avatar of Fire, with such success that it convinced Drakonnan, who as pretty much an elemental by this point, and Warlic, who is, well, Warlic. To fool mages of this caliber, Sepulchure must have been generating an illusion with so much literal magic firepower, and element he has no natural affinity to, that it was indistinguishable from and equivalent to the Elemental Avatar of Fire.

To summarize, I feel Sepulchure is equal to or greater than the Elemental avatars
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
1/6/2018 15:38:20   
dragon_monster

Yeah probably but I doubt pre doomknight Seppy was stronger then the hero. It was said this as an swordsman he is even better then the hero. But the hero its not only an swordsman he is also an mage see things get murky here about being stronger then the hero.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 57
1/6/2018 16:00:27   
mahasamatman

brotherinlaw: Seppy disguised himself as Nifaria, not Fiamme, and Warlic never saw him in that disguise. Also, just because Drakonnan had a strong fire affinity does not give him any ability to see through illusions. And it's entirely possible that Seppy's illusion skills also came (or were improved) from his armor or blade.

The hero did not defeat Xan while he had the pyronomicon, and it's possible that Valen was stronger than the hero, but that doesn't in any way mean that they're of the same power. I think Valen doesn't really belong in any specific place in the list- we just don't know enough about him.
DF  Post #: 58
1/6/2018 16:05:41   
dragon eye01

One Punch Bear.
DF  Post #: 59
1/6/2018 18:51:43   
Steel_King

The thing is... where would you bump him to? He is the highest ranked Tier 2, but he isn't a Tier 1. His powers are immense, but a substantial amount of his threat came from the army that he commanded. Whereas Warlic for example, IS the threat. Sepulchure also didn't create all the undead himself. He had Noxus and the Necropolis, as well as the 4 Necrotic Generals for much of it.

As mahasa also said, illusion is different than fire. Sepulchure needed no incredible pyromancy to project a false image.

Post #: 60
1/7/2018 0:41:37   
Axpower

I think Amadeus would be a dark horse in terms of power ranking. We're not sure how powerful he is now without the Armor and Sword corrupting his mind.

Not saying he's suddenly Tier one, but I wouldn't assume he's significantly weaker than in book 1.
DF  Post #: 61
1/7/2018 22:34:04   
asgaron

Im not saying this is the strongest but no one mentions the time when the hero and his dragon absorbed the bacon orbs
Post #: 62
1/7/2018 23:51:45   
Greyor_42

@asgaron

Well, we and our dragon didn't actually absorb the ultimate bacon orb. we just attuned ourselves to it, which did admittedly give us the largest powerup we've gotten over the story. And I did mention that our dragon should be a Top Tier member(Though we personally would be just edging onto Second Tier)....
DF  Post #: 63
1/8/2018 8:31:03   
Regiroiseel

SPOILAHS, BOIOS

I'm.. gonna have to shoot for Sepulchure here. I may be a fanboy since childhood, but let's look at every clash we've had with him.. we've never even come close to defeating him. In fact, we were able to fight him better during the first battle between Titan dragons than we were at the finale when we crossed swords, which we weren't even able to actually hit him (unless you count the pre-buffs paired with First Edition Doom Knight which did 15% of the enemy's HP guaranteed with no cooldown). I wouldn't count that, myself, and even if you CHEAT to beat him the game just goes "lol you lost still". There has never been a scenario where we've beaten Sepulchure, whereas we've beaten things like SMUDD and Caitiff, disregarding the fact we subscribed for more tips and tricks from Fluffy. Even when our dragon was corrupted by Doom and actually dying, there was not a single person who could save it - except for Sepulchure, under the guise of Amadeus. This guy is a powerhouse and constantly just blows past any expected limits that should be placed on him. He doesn't have the NBOD? Didn't seem to stop him from controlling Doom and absorbing it from our dragon to the extent that it was completely purified. The only thing that foiled Sepulchure was Drakath being a little double-**** and spearing him through the chest with his own sword, and even that didn't stop him from coming back and smashing the Darkness Dracolich to pieces, doing more damage with each hit than we were able to do as a Primal dragon.

IMO, Sepulchure tops it all. He's a human capable of smashing through the combination of the Ultimate Orb and the World Savior, and then survives getting run through with the NBOD, swatted away by the Ultimate Orb+World Savior AND the Ultimate Orb+World Savior+Necrotic Blade of Doom+Mysterious Stranger. He then survived the world being engulfed in darkness, which I'm pretty sure was completely lethal to many many many people, otherwise it would've been more of a nuisance than a threat to the world. Keep in mind, that he still had that hole in his chest after that finale. He HEALED that. He actually HEALED that, without the Necrotic Blade of Doom pumping him full of power.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 64
1/8/2018 8:44:40   
Sanani

Hmm... interesting question i must say i will say.
OP power level-MS (My own personal opinion but i just think our puppet master deserves a place here) Warlic, Cysero(Don't understimate weirdos, he could destroy world if he wanted, but luckily he don't), Our Dragon but in primes (so yet still few years little buddy).
2-Wargoth(was missing his "professor" part, if not then he would deserve 10 place) and death(we kicked him so many times, but you know he is death...) so maybe?
3-Sepulchure, Xan. We don't know his status afte MQ, but i would put Valoth there.
4-Elemental lords, Elder Dragons and i think archmages like Jania and Nythera(But i would place them around 3,4, same with Xan).
5-Hero(Taking all his skill, experience i think he deserves this place even though he is not always on par in phisical strenght with others), Caitiff (It was our complete antithesis so it works), Ash?, Safiria?, Baron Dissapointment Valrith, Artix.
6-B level villains like Noxus(If not that pink you would be higher Noxus, don't look at me like that), Zorbak.

99-Snevill
999-Dage the Snevill
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
1/8/2018 8:50:38   
dragon_monster

Yeah the thing is all his greatest feats besides absorbing the doom our dragon accumulated for staying so long in titan form where with his sword which is gone you know the sword that could pierce trough his chest. So not capable of that much damage anymore and remember the doom sword made him an doom knight as it poisoned his body with doom over time he now lack an constant stream of doom to power him

Also no very few people died with the world being engulfed in darkness it seems I still do not understand the point of the light shield. Children survived the world engulfed in darkness whole cities and old people animal and baby animals. Really who actually died then now you made me curious.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 66
1/8/2018 9:03:42   
Greyor_42

@Regiroiseel

Unfortunately.... none of that actually makes him the strongest character. Yes, we beat Caitiff, but only because our dragon was pumped up on Doom steroids at the time. Yes, we beat the SMUDD, but like you said, that was only because we struck in exactly the ONE spot where he could be truly damaged. Surviving the attack from the SMUDD doesn't really mean anything either, as the SMUDD didn't see him as a threat, and for good reason. He wasn't one. Why would he need to waste energy on killing Sepulchure, when he wasn't a threat? Us never actually defeating him doesn't mean he's the strongest either. It just means that we've never beaten him in a fight. We never beat Faust in a fight either(in fact, in that battle, it actually looked to me like he was wiining). Does that mean Faust is the strongest character too?

quote:

there was not a single person who could save it - except for Sepulchure, under the guise of Amadeus.

And Artix with his improvised spell, as confirmed by Word of God when Dove described what would have happened if we lost the Black Winter war(it would have cured our dragon, just not completely). Seppydeus just happened to be more efficient.

quote:

He doesn't have the NBOD? Didn't seem to stop him from controlling Doom and absorbing it from our dragon to the extent that it was completely purified.

That doesn't equate to being strong, though. Also, it wasn't just the NBoD that he lost. It was a large majority of his strength and power that he had as a doomknight.

The biggest problem, though, is that Wargoth is also on the Tier List. Someone who can destroy planets. Sepulchure was never anywhere NEAR that powerful. In fact, only two other characters have ever been displayed to be that powerful. The SMUDD, who was actually shown to be stronger than that, as he could devour the sun and stars, and envelop all of Lore in darkness(which, at that point, was effectively just him), and our dragon. However, our dragon has only ever shown that much power on two temporary occasions. The first was when they were temporarily empowered by the full might of the ultimate bacon orb, at which point they were actually capable of contenting with the SMUDD(who really was only able to survive our attacks thanks to its absurd level of regeneration thanks to absorbing everything darkness into it at a constant rate), and the second time when it had become SMUDD 2.0 thanks to Caitiff. So yes, while Seppy could, and probably should, be promoted to Top Tier, he'd be on the low end of it, simply for being stronger than our dragon was in Book 1 when they aren't in World Destroyer mode. In fact, as our dragon is now, they'd actually probably be as strong as, or stronger than, Book 1 Seppy, thanks to the permanently lingering effects of attuning to the Ultimate Bacon Orb, and the fact that dragons naturally grow stronger as they age(i'm assuming this is the case in DF, as it is in basically every fantasy involving dragons ever, especially D&D, which Dragonfable and everything AE is influenced by).

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/8/2018 9:08:27 >
DF  Post #: 67
1/8/2018 15:40:34   
Sakurai the Cursed

quote:

Keep in mind, that he still had that hole in his chest after that finale. He HEALED that. He actually HEALED that, without the Necrotic Blade of Doom pumping him full of power.

Actually, he didn't. He still has the gaping hole in his chest, you can see it in the cutscene in the Black Winter finale when he's purifying our dragon and his disguise is flickering on and off. Because this:

quote:

He's a human...

is not true. He was a human, but he stopped being that long ago. The armor made him something else, and even without it he remains that something else.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
1/8/2018 19:50:57   
Steel_King

First, let me say that I will edit/repost the hierarchy after we iron out a few more details, but I would like to settle the issue of Sepulchure as he seems the most contentious.

The actual image of Sepulchure while purifying our dragon does not look human. You can take a look at it if you like, but I stand by my statement. Second, the hole in his chest has not healed - Sakurai is correct on this point. What is more likely is that Sepulchure is some sort of Doom-possessed-über-undead after being corrupted by the parasitic Doom Armour, wielding the NBoD, and practicing necromancy for an extended period of time. This has changed his nature itself, and made him MUCH harder to kill. I mean, as this point it seems likely that the only ways to kill him would be beheading, magical supernova, or dismemberment. Also, the way he purified Draco was that he took the darkness into himself (it appears). It seems logical that transferring the corruption from one being to another (as Sepulchure did) is easier than trying to destroy it outright within the host (like Elysia and Artix were going to try). This might explain why he was successful when they would not have been.

BUT.

Is he Tier One caliber? I would argue this: do we think Sepulchure could beat an Avatar? The next rank up, Avatars are guaranteed Tier One. If Sepulchure could beat one, than he is too. What do we think?

< Message edited by Steel_King -- 1/8/2018 19:51:18 >
Post #: 69
1/8/2018 20:22:56   
mahasamatman

quote:

Warlic: Drakath and Fluffy combined using the power of the Orbs?
Warlic: On the darkess night... I don't think even I could stop him now...

Warlic is weaker than Dragon Drakath (before SMUDD), and Seppy fought him directly (with our help), and WON. That makes Seppy on the same league with Warlic, who defeated all 8 Avatars together. He definitely could defeat an Avatar.

Edit:
BTW, here's something I always wondered about- Warlic defeated all Avatars together. One of SMUDD's more memorable announcements is that he surpassed Voidstar in power (which Warlic did *8). Yet, Warlic exploded just from maintaining the light shield? He even had help from other mages maintaining the shield. Is that just because his magic is unpredictable, or was SMUDD really understating when he said he surpassed Voidstar?

< Message edited by mahasamatman -- 1/8/2018 20:26:24 >
DF  Post #: 70
1/8/2018 20:44:12   
Tomix
Soulweaver

What about Secundus? ;)
DF  Post #: 71
1/8/2018 20:44:51   
Steel_King

I was throwing him in with Vaal/Roirr/Vaaloirr until further notice. Until his actual strength is seen, he cannot be individually classified. Or until a certain soulweaver/scarred-glowing-hero-Santa says something...

Ahem.
Hey... about your own power level...
Bigger or smaller than a breadbox?

< Message edited by Steel_King -- 1/8/2018 20:56:51 >
Post #: 72
1/8/2018 21:14:05   
dragon_monster

quote:

Warlic is weaker than Dragon Drakath (before SMUDD), and Seppy fought him directly (with our help), and WON. That makes Seppy on the same league with Warlic, who defeated all 8 Avatars together. He definitely could defeat an Avatar.

Edit:
BTW, here's something I always wondered about- Warlic defeated all Avatars together. One of SMUDD's more memorable announcements is that he surpassed Voidstar in power (which Warlic did *8). Yet, Warlic exploded just from maintaining the light shield? He even had help from other mages maintaining the shield. Is that just because his magic is unpredictable, or was SMUDD really understating when he said he surpassed Voidstar?

Well power is all over the place think about it for example SMUDD was made of fluffy the counterpart of our dragon and probably the stronger one being the prophecy savior while ours is the destroyer and the ultimate orb and MS and the doom sword and countless darkness spirits and yet the world destroyer with the ultimate bacon orb beat him that was even before knowing his weakness sure SMUDD regenerated what he lost but still could not take down the world destroyer.

But when our world destroyer took on Wargoth it was an very close call and could not have taken the full force of Wargoth if not distracted in the dream world. Even in dialogue it was clear that our dragon was push to his limit in that fight.

Oh I do not think current Seppy could beat an Avatar but book 1 before losing sword could as long as its not Voidstar kinda hard to beat someone made of darkness who probably has the skill to drain your power. The others can not drain the darkness of Seppy so they will lose.Also the fact that even after years he could not regenerate his hole in chest does detract from his powers.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 1/8/2018 21:15:49 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 73
1/8/2018 22:07:07   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

The reason we needed help to contend with Wargoth even when atop our dragon is because the Ultimate Bacon Orb powerup we used during our confrontation with the SMUDD was a TEMPORARY one. We only had access to the full might of the UBO for that one fight, and that was it. Afterwards, we were left with the lingering passive enhancement that simply comes with coming in contact with said orb. During the Wargoth fight, we didn't wield the Orb, so we didn't get the massive boost.

But yes, Book 1 Seppy was indeed stronger than an avatar, as i explained in my previous post, due to being stronger than our dragon pre-SMUDD fight. A dragon who was stated to be as powerful as a Great dragon, who are stated to be as strong as their respective avatars(for example, a fully grown, titan class Akriloth would be about as powerful as Fiamme, when considering raw power alone).

Book 3 Seppydeus, on the other hand, would most likely pale in comparison.
DF  Post #: 74
1/8/2018 22:33:51   
dragon_monster

Let me ask something how does our dragon enters primal form with the orbs gone? I do not think he even needs the orbs anymore yes bacon included he just attuned himself with that level of power and can access it at will.

Our dragon is capable of generating an lot of power I do not think he need the orbs to get to that level of power anymore.
Also when SMUDD took flight to eat the sun in the cutscene he was showed to cover an large part of Lore an continent granted when he ate the sun all of Lore got covered in darkness as there is not sun.

But Wargoth could destroy an planet by destroying the upper layer of an planet completely and survive such an act to his credit.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Who is the strongest character in DragonFable?
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition