Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= January 5th Design Notes: The Otherworldly Challenge Has Arrived!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= January 5th Design Notes: The Otherworldly Challenge Has Arrived!
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/5/2018 21:08:43   
dragon_monster

Wait I can use DMK 1? Why have I missed this things will be so much easier.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 26
1/5/2018 21:17:06   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

I have an idea for a nerf to Sir Bearginion the Third, Most Honorable Duelist of the Western Deepwoods, AKA One Punch Bear, AKA Your Doom. I'll give it at least a week though. There have been some strategies that don't involve DC items/DoomKnight V1 that I've seen, but Sir Bearginion certainly is tough.
AQ MQ  Post #: 27
1/5/2018 21:30:56   
Shadow X Ascendant

Só is almost impossible to beat Sir Bearginion without Doomknight or Evolved Pumpking Lord?

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/5/2018 21:35:14 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 28
1/5/2018 21:32:52   
rafaelmau1

Managed to beat 1 at a time. (Both at same time seems surreal atm, since you can't use pets, guests and have to be careful when to cast buffs and/or debuffs).

For Leorilla i used Paladin (HoT helped ALOT).
For Sir Bearginion i used Cryptic (Steal potion and dodge abilities saved my life countless times).
Post #: 29
1/5/2018 22:04:58   
Strength

Alrighty! I really like these fights, the gimmick is absolutely genius. Props!

Leorilla is very easy, I downed him with Shadow Warrior. At the start, I stunned him, used the shield skill and used either Crit, Power/Crit, Double. After that, I just repeated Power, Double, Triple until the stun and crits were off cooldown, and repeated this until he went down. I had Cheshire Twilly/Nec-Snow-Mancer and did use both my potions though, but no real speedbumps durng this fight.

Sir Bearginion, though, oh man is he tough, but luckily, I was able to beat him on my third try. Anyways, for Sir Bearginion, I used PDL with Rotten Hardtack and Seaweed, and I spaced out the many debuffs the class has. I used Light Dragon Spirit first, then when that was about to run out, I used Darkness Dragon Spirit and healed. When that was about to run out, I used Ice Dragon Spirit, then Earth Dragon Spirit. Between these defensive skills, I used whatever offensive skills I could. I ended up having to use both the Rotten Hardtack and Seaweed, and my potions, but I did manage to get through the fight.

As for the double fight, The only way I can see on how to beat it is either using DmK or using a one-hit skill on Sir Bearginion, then proceeding with Leorilla as normal. Can't think of anything else at the moment.

Shadow Warrior is Best Warrior!

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgabmote5Nwv0GJ4QWfYGfQ

http://www.dragonfable.com/df-chardetail.asp?id=22405731

https://twitter.com/StrengthDf
DF  Post #: 30
1/5/2018 22:06:14   
dragon_monster

I am not very good with initials so what is PDL?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
1/5/2018 22:10:14   
Greyor_42

^

Patient DragonLord.
DF  Post #: 32
1/5/2018 22:10:31   
Strength

^^^ It's the Dragonlord class with the Dragon's Patience artifact.

EDIT: Super ninja'd
DF  Post #: 33
1/5/2018 22:21:01   
ArchNero

Hmm got close to beating duo.

Was able to survive and take down Sir Bearginion but not leorilla so far.

I do like this fight, making me think more about which skills I use.
Post #: 34
1/5/2018 22:28:48   
Windstar

What is this dam bear that they made, I can't even fight him, he kills my character right at the first turn, what is this crazy challenge that they made, I really hate this, it's so annoying!
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 35
1/5/2018 22:43:40   
liger98

Does anyone know what the reward is for beating the Duo? I beat them 1 vs 1 using Doomlord with Rotten Hardtack and Seaweed for Sir Bearginion.
Post #: 36
1/5/2018 23:02:02   
asgaron

ERR WHY THE HECK IS THE SHADOW OF STALKER TIME VISAGE ONLY UP TO LVL 80 BUT THE WEPONS ARE 85 LIKE WHATS THATS
1 A HUMUNGOUS TEASE
2 DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE
Post #: 37
1/5/2018 23:04:34   
Melrakki018

@ Strength

Is there a database somewhere for commonly used acronyms? If there isn't, we should make one.
Post #: 38
1/5/2018 23:04:46   
ArchNero

@ liger98

Reward for beating duo

Also I finally beaten the duo whooo.

Nearly choked at the end by enraging leorilla.

And that was doomknight V2. No cheap life carve from dmkv1 required .

< Message edited by ArchNero -- 1/5/2018 23:06:56 >
Post #: 39
1/5/2018 23:10:32   
Melrakki018

^ hmmm, so I'm guessing that'll turn into a pet. Hopefully, given who it drops from, it'll be another more useful pet alongside the pet dragon and Stan

Edit: Looked at your screencap, and noticed you were using NSTB. Guess I'll put that on my list of things I ought to get around to doing one of these days, right alongside the neverglades and huge timetorn matrix

< Message edited by Melrakki018 -- 1/5/2018 23:12:47 >
Post #: 40
1/5/2018 23:10:56   
Decrogath

Omg i just life-carved all the way to victory for both challenges..DK V1 broken..
DF  Post #: 41
1/5/2018 23:14:31   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

quote:

ERR WHY THE HECK IS THE SHADOW OF STALKER TIME VISAGE ONLY UP TO LVL 80 BUT THE WEPONS ARE 85 LIKE WHATS THATS
1 A HUMUNGOUS TEASE
2 DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE

The helms are equippable 5 levels lower but have stats on par with level 85 versions. They're equippable at lower levels because I wanted to add some variety to the shop rather than have everything only 25/45/65/85 equippable.

quote:

What is this dam bear that they made, I can't even fight him, he kills my character right at the first turn, what is this crazy challenge that they made, I really hate this, it's so annoying!

He wants an honorable 1v1 duel.
AQ MQ  Post #: 42
1/5/2018 23:15:57   
Steel_King

You must have fun Verylus. I can practically hear you purring.
Post #: 43
1/6/2018 1:14:34   
Henius Lon

Still no SWoT in armor closet :(

EDIT: Also Leorilla is pretty much impossible with SWoT as it counts the shadow charges as buffs...

< Message edited by Henius Lon -- 1/6/2018 1:22:51 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 44
1/6/2018 1:17:09   
EdyMaster

I beat Sir Bearginion using Cryptic with good luck in stealing HP potions. While the duo, oh boy, it seems impossible without DC armor.
DF  Post #: 45
1/6/2018 1:19:37   
Axpower

For anyone having trouble with the bear:

I used Paladin with rotation:

Barrier of Sanctuary -> Prismatic Strike -> Light of Dawn -> (Angelic Blessing/Greater Heal/Holy Wrath/Phoenix Song/healing pot) x2 -> rinse, repeat

Keep health over 1000 or so, and if you get the DOT Omae wa Mou Shindeiru Use either Greater Heal or Seal of Salvation immediately.

Should work.
DF  Post #: 46
1/6/2018 2:07:26   
Lineolata

The duo's two challenge bosses, of course it's hard. It's still much easier if you notice the fact that they use the same element. Stack Nature and All resistance and things become much, much easier. Go for the bear first.
AQ DF  Post #: 47
1/6/2018 2:19:53   
GammaCavy

Love the Shadow walker hairdo, on the class in question and on my Soulweaver!

*holds out kitty treats to Verly in appreciation of the work he's done.*

sincerely, your friendly neighborhood warrior thespian dark lord and counter guardian Gamma Cavy
DF  Post #: 48
1/6/2018 3:37:51   
PurgeXZ

@Greyor_42

Y O U ' R E A L R E A D Y D E A D
Post #: 49
1/6/2018 3:48:26   
lastspartan

Right as soon as I get home I'm going to Varint one them both. Get ready beasts as the hero with the most hp before staff is coming to find and defeat you (Evil laughter).

With every loss we have in our lives, it only strengthens us to get us to our best. Out of failure comes success.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= January 5th Design Notes: The Otherworldly Challenge Has Arrived!
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition