Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Color Custom Makes Many Things Better

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Color Custom Makes Many Things Better
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/7/2018 22:40:54   
asgaron

Ive come to realise that when looking at ways to customize my character some classes look boring and some things would work if some things existed and with that i came to understand
if you could color custom certain classes the customization option for the game would be so so much more it would really change how you view them just a personl thought of mine
i would like to know what everyone else thinks would this be good or nah

Post #: 1
1/7/2018 22:46:31   
Chewy905

It takes more work to make things color custom than you’d think.
Post #: 2
1/7/2018 23:17:34   
Melrakki018

While I wouldn't mind a color customizing system for some armors, and I would use it, it's also not something I care about enough to want the devs to devote time to it over anything else.
Post #: 3
1/11/2018 1:53:59   
whitetigress

It would be nice if they could extend the HEX code colour customisation to our dragons IMO. It might make for a nice birthday treat.
DF AQW  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Color Custom Makes Many Things Better
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition