Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Razen Al Ghoul

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Razen Al Ghoul
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/8/2018 8:46:35   
Silver Disdain

Still having a hard time with this guy.

What class did you use to beat him? and any combos?/guides?

I only managed to get him down to 200(sadly) with DeathK, 20(more sad) with ECCDL + D. Rage, and 400 with SoulWeaver

I still don't have the aventail artifact thingy and I don't know how long it would take me to get it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
1/8/2018 11:03:46   
Jhonny Balado

I beat him with togslayer (I am a non-DA) in a rather simple way:
I used the shield to protect myself from catharsis for two turns,then used togmas followed by punt (stunning him),firetog punch,final blow and double attack.
It's important to have a lot of luck to otimize your chance to crit and you should invest a good bit of stat points in endurance(I still needed to use one HP potion).
It should also be noted that I managed to crit on all three hits that are part of firetog punch, so you need some real life luck as well.

All dreams must disappear when the dreamer wakes...
Post #: 2
1/8/2018 20:03:33   
mahasamatman

IIRC I got him with RW, lots of evasive items and several tries. Pretty sure Archivist, DMK and several others can get him too.
DF  Post #: 3
1/8/2018 22:19:29   
Chewy905

Get the aventail, it really doesnít take long if you use sand seas treasure hunter.
That being said, I did razen with ACC but I canít remember the exact rotation I used. Sorry
Post #: 4
1/9/2018 3:14:32   
Margolio

No need to farm for the aventail or any sort of complicated methods, here's an easy how-to:
>Riftwalker
>Follow this sequence: Stun>Rift power>Defend>Power>Rift boost reset>Defend>Power>Rift power>Freestyle
>Cross your fingers and pray to RNGesus that he'll be dead by this point, if not, RIP
Post #: 5
1/9/2018 9:45:53   
Greyor_42

I took him out with SWoT pretty decently, with this rotation once RNG decided to stop hating me:

Veil>Attack>Decay>Doom>Umbra>Penumbra>Gear>Eternity Ray>Shadow People>Impaling Hands(though Shadow People should have gotten him from whatever health he had left to 0 without triggering his heal(for me at level 74, getting him down to 1200-1400 health by the time i used Shadow People was basically just a win condition, since it can deal that much damage when buffed by Penumbra and Gear).

Took a bunch of times, though.
DF  Post #: 6
1/10/2018 23:03:58   
whitetigress

I just took him down using Ascendant with shocking ease. I think the RNG gods were smiling at me today... or at least grinning mischeviously as they use up all my luck for the year.

Tolm -> Ageisk -> Aksal -> Preis -> Ky'tap (-> finish with Ascend if needed)
DF AQW  Post #: 7
1/11/2018 18:38:32   
Tesarion

DragonLord and Guardian are really nice here, I wasn't paying much attention when I defeated him but it wasn't hard and I got him first time with both classes. I tried with Riftwalker but I don't remember with what result.
Post #: 8
1/12/2018 20:46:27   
GammaCavy

Sorry, but I don't really remember how I beat him.
DF  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Razen Al Ghoul
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition