Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Let's discuss faces!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Let's discuss faces!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/9/2018 14:37:59   
Vaulen

A proper male pony-tail would be nice, with a cool beard as well.
AQ DF  Post #: 51
1/9/2018 14:39:10   
Andlu

are we allowed to vault faces the hollow?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
1/9/2018 14:39:53   
Cleric_Bukowski

Maybe some faces to make you look older?
AQ  Post #: 53
1/9/2018 14:42:08   
Strength.designer

I would look like faces that shows people in their late twenties and thirties, I would also like many kinds of beard for males. Furthermore some strong faces of males in their late fifties/sixties in the style of the barbarian from Diablo 3 would also be awesome.
AQ  Post #: 54
1/9/2018 14:50:19   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

quote:

are we allowed to vault faces the hollow?

Only if Captain Rhubarb has time to fully integrate faces into the shop system. I'll probably have a better answer next week
AQ  Post #: 55
1/9/2018 15:57:34   
Zeruphantom

quote:

all z-token faces will be around 1000 z-tokens.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah that's the deal breaker for me unfortunately

Thank you for 1K subs! <3

AQ Epic  Post #: 56
1/9/2018 17:30:14   
Phrixus

This of course is just a suggestion and not a list of demands that I'd expect to be filled all of the sudden.

Like some folks said, different scars would be great. Shading options, perhaps drastic types like portions of the face being obscured would be cool.

I'm not sure how much harder it is to incorporate more helmets into permanent faces but I always thought those were refreshing as well.

I based my character on a morally ambiguous being from Norse mythology that ate hearts and had much to do with ravens, while the forum name was an alias of sorts. Anything with that classy shady vibe or image that screams valravn knight, I'm always down with.
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 57
1/9/2018 17:32:10   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

Thanks for the feedback Zeru! The last thing we want to do is be unfair to players :) After bouncing some ideas off Alina I am actually going back to my original plan: 500 tokens for most z-token faces, up to 1000 for uber special ones.
AQ  Post #: 58
1/9/2018 17:50:06   
Zeruphantom

^ Awesome!! Totally on board with that.
AQ Epic  Post #: 59
1/9/2018 17:50:18   
Aura Knight

Could we get faces as quest rewards? Could be more fun than simply going to Warlic's Shop and clicking a mirror.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 60
1/9/2018 17:53:17   
afterlifex
Legend-X

I have to second that, with faces now being items that should open up or at least make something like that easier(no extra step). Maybe end of saga or event faces, an option alongside titles(thou a bit more work).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
1/9/2018 17:55:07   
Zeruphantom

Sounds neat but the thought of a face transplant being your quest reward just seems so funny

Guardian: "Brave hero, you have been bestowed with the finest sword in all of Lore as a reward for slaying these foes"
You: "Nah I'll pass - you guys do plastic surgeries though?"

Maybe asking for faces to give stat/damage/BTH boosts would be asking for slightly too much though!
AQ Epic  Post #: 62
1/9/2018 18:02:01   
  The Hollow
AQ Lead

I did bring that idea up to Captain Rhubarb yesterday but we won't be able to have faces as quest rewards with this update. I found out today there is one really exciting possibility we may be able to do with faces but I don't want to talk about it until I know for sure.
AQ  Post #: 63
1/10/2018 0:04:28   
GiddyPinata

Koh the Face Stealer? Having a no-drop face would scare my pants off, but I'm ready.
AQ DF  Post #: 64
1/10/2018 0:39:05   
poopbum

Honestly I would love it if Falerin Loremaster face and maybe Hollow face can comeback sometime in the future. I missed those cause I had to choose between grabbing them or keeping my currently rare gecko helm.(and partially regretting it)

Would like to store all those faces when the feature arrives.
AQ  Post #: 65
1/10/2018 0:53:43   
greenlegend

Let there be a skullface from 2003!

https://greenlegend07.imgur.com/all/#1
AQ DF  Post #: 66
1/10/2018 1:44:57   
Kay Oh

@Hollow let me guess, being able to toggle on a face, like hat/glasses? One can wish :^)
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 67
1/10/2018 11:08:21   
Cleric_Bukowski

I'm fighting a griffin at the moment and I just realized that a humanoid avian head would be epic! I want to be birdperson
AQ  Post #: 68
1/10/2018 11:15:54   
King Lathas

I'm sure this feature will continue to be updated, so even if we don't get everything at once I'm not worried. There is one thing that can also indirectly affect faces: more remove helm options for armor that makes sense. For example, White Knight Z you can't remove the helm even though I see no reason as to why. I mean, the reason is because it wasn't coded for that armor, but game world wise it makes no sense. What's the point of a face if you can't see it, you know, that kind of thinking. It makes sense for transformation armors, though. Ripping the head off would be gruesome in that case.

AQ  Post #: 69
1/10/2018 23:14:44   
Lord Noonien Soong

face bank would be definitely a plus, could we also make sure some faces stayed rare, though?

definitely want the old female and male faces from 2003 that were available for gold from Warlic back http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21142726&mpage=1&key=�
DF  Post #: 70
1/11/2018 3:58:33   
Akon

quote:

Let there be a skullface from 2003!

This.

A limited time release would be perfect.
AQ  Post #: 71
1/11/2018 12:10:44   
Doomknight Arakos

Please don't mind me if it's a bit of a silly suggestion, but what about ''mastercraft'' faces that have a small chance of inflicting a certain status on the foe? For example, if you have a demonic face it has a small chance of paralyzing the foe with fear and so on.

As I said, just an idea.
AQ  Post #: 72
1/11/2018 13:06:38   
darksampson

Tbh I'm against faces having any sort of in battle effects. Just let the face stay aesthetic.
AQ  Post #: 73
1/11/2018 13:46:45   
ZumaChaosReborn

I disagree with that. Faces SHOULD have in-battle effects, at the very least, this should apply to custom/token faces. For example, a custom face I'm getting with retractable cat ears might have a small chance to apply Cuteness Overload (Neko version of Paralysis)!
AQ  Post #: 74
1/11/2018 13:49:48   
battlesiege15

I think that face effects could be cool. Not sure it's possible though
AQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Let's discuss faces!
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition