Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Falwynn

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Falwynn
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/10/2018 12:48:15   
Shadow X Ascendant

What do you guys think about she, She will be one of our great ally? Just some stone in The hero's way? Or she can be more than just an ally for The hero?

"You already stopped to thought about your shadow?
Everyone has their onw shadow
They can see it, but cannot touch it,
Cannot use it......... Yet......
That's how Shadowmancers Rise"
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
1/10/2018 13:30:46   
dragon_monster

I think she will the hero's successor its not like we are immortal and we can't fight forever after all we replaced the hero that was Seppy before he became Seppy. At first she is gonna be or apprentice then ally then we will make her our successor.

That is what i think she will become the next Hero.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
1/10/2018 19:44:21   
Vaalirus

Not sure in one of the spoilers in the Edge of Time inn she's apparently supposed to defeat a king of some sort. Nameless if my memory serves right. If this doesn't change then I think she will simply develop a name for herself while we are watching over her.
DF  Post #: 3
1/10/2018 20:05:57   
wild guy12

I admit I found the idea of the Hero having an apprentice to be a lot more of a surprising twist then I thought. An obvious turn would be she gets hurt, and that has a huge impact on the Hero since he promised to take care of his friends daughter. Something I think that will gets some side quest where we play as her that seems like a possibility. One thing I'm wondering with the stress the Hero has been under if they will take some morally questionable path, "Coughs" Secundus"coughs", and she has to stand up to us.
Post #: 4
1/10/2018 21:45:29   
dragon_monster

As the announcer said she had skill but Fangblade was clearly the superior one and those where the quarter finals not semifinals. The semifinals where us against Fangblade. She was an lot of training to do.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
1/10/2018 22:18:54   
Kehjima

So, in othehrwords... eventually we will have to play as this girl waay later down the road once our character 'gives in" to age...
Post #: 6
1/10/2018 22:21:24   
Shadow X Ascendant

What about she be in one of The two empty slots in guests invites page?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
1/10/2018 22:33:40   
Kehjima

Where would her story take place..... where would it even fit
Post #: 8
1/10/2018 22:36:15   
Vaalirus

quote:

So, in othehrwords... eventually we will have to play as this girl waay later down the road once our character 'gives in" to age...

I wouldn't go as far as saying that.
DF  Post #: 9
1/11/2018 10:21:50   
Shadow X Ascendant

@Kehjima, Her Story can take place in Six Heroes Saga.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 10
1/11/2018 12:17:41   
Hermitpriest

@Shadow X Ascendant Those 2 slots are already set, its Ash's story and Alexander's story before he Jaania gets frozen.
DF  Post #: 11
1/11/2018 12:36:33   
Greyor_42

@Hermitpriest

He said guest slots, not character slots.

However, there's still the issue that she hasn't even been implemented as a possible guest yet, so how can she be added to it?
DF  Post #: 12
1/11/2018 13:26:49   
Shadow X Ascendant

She can be added if in next releases of six heroes saga the devs make her a guest

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/11/2018 13:27:25 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Falwynn
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition