Hello, and welcome!
This is my suggestion thread, in which I will mainly suggest new equipment to make the life of the well-respected Beastmaster better. This is not restricted to Pets and Guests, but every item category in-game. Read up on what I have to offer and share your opinion or suggestions how to make these better!
- Element: Any
- Type: 100% Proc Ranged, 20% special-special
- Description: A beastmaster's whip is the perfect tool to motivate your beasts. At the crack of your whip, your pet and guest jump your enemy furiously, dealing much more damage as a result.
Long, metal-barbed whips, curled up. Handle is decorated based on weapon element.
The whip uncoils and hits the enemy as realistically as possible with AQs 100% Proc animations. The special-special hits the enemy viciously multiple times.
Pay the listed [SPCost] to boost pet and guest damage by +25% each*. Attacking with the special-special further increases this damage by +25%^.
* The mere presence of the whip makes them give it their best.
^ The sound of the whip cracking stimulates your pet and guest to fight harder!
Frostval Lights Whip
- Element: Light
- Type: 100% Proc Ranged
Frostval Tree lights that are used as weapons. The little lights are in several different colours.
The whip hits the enemy. Shortly afterwards there is an animation quite like Pokémon’s ‘Paralysed’ status or ‘Wrap/Constrict/Bind’-like animation with Frostval lights.
Gives up some of its damage and an MC to inflict a stackable Entangle.
RC Monster Truck
- Element: Energy
- Type: 100% Proc ‘Ranged tome’, compresses Energy guest
- Description:A remote-controlled Monster Truck. Watch out, as there’s something off about this toy.
The weapon is a controller with a few buttons and an antenna. The Monster Truck guest is rather big, huge tyres and there is ‘something off’* about it.
Has several animations based on whether it’s a player attack, a guest attack, or skill.
- The player attack is controlling the guest, directing the Monster Truck towards your enemy and back.
- The guest attack is NOT controlled, shows *the true nature of the Monster Truck: rides up to the enemy, gets level to the enemy, and, surprisingly, bites three times with metal teeth.
- The skill has a light turn on on the controller and the Monster Truck launching in the air! It lands on the enemy and the player.
- The player attack is a simple 100% Proc Ranged attack, 2 hits.
- The guest attack attempts to paralyze the enemy, 3 hits.
- The skill works like a guest attack and thus the guest won’t have its own attack this round. This attack uses CHA, gains extra damage for the ‘loss’ of a guest turn’ (like the Pzycho Sabres). Gains a further boost, for its size hits you hard, but the enemy harder! 1 hit, +10 Bth for its sheer size.
- Element: Fire*
- Type: 100% Proc Ranged
- Description: In preparation of the Design-Your-Surfboard Contest in May, I present to you: Lavistria Surfboard!
Lavistria stands out amongst Adventure Quest's NPCs as one of the best archers of Lore. Older players may remember her as the owner of some of the best bows of bygone days. This suggestion is a reminder to those who have forgotten that Lavistria has never lost her vigour.
A long surfboard covered entirely by the image of Lavistria, bow in hand. The background is a blue and green flame, not unlike her outfit. However, the similar colours should not drown her out. Lavistria must be the centre of attention.
The player holds up the board (as with every 100% proc weapon), making Lavistria's image stand upright. Her image knocks an arrow, draws the bow and shoots two highly accurate arrows at the foe.
The moment Lavistria's image 'comes to life' inspires fear, so this attack takes -50% damage + MC for a powerful Fear Status. +10 BtH lean.
*Although she owns many different element bows, I believe her 'main' element could be Fire. From the 'pedia: "Daughter of the House of Embers."
< Message edited by Shiba -- 4/23/2018 8:35:40 >