Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

please tell me a build of paladin using holy migth

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> please tell me a build of paladin using holy migth
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/12/2018 9:23:50   
cisco

i have 100 stregth 50 intelect dex 0 endurance 80
please tell me
how it has to be
Post #: 1
1/12/2018 15:51:50   
Carandor

Archknight
AQ Pedia

I'm assuming this is because of old youtube vids you saw of people doing crazy damage with Holy Might while wielding the Blade of Awe? If so, you should know that exploit was fixed about 5 years ago.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
1/12/2018 18:53:38   
cisco

carandor can tell me a build stregtn intelect wat i need for holy migth
Post #: 3
1/12/2018 18:56:46   
  afterlifex
Mod-X

As with necromancer in your earlier topic you are attempting to use an old weak armor.
quote:

Level 9: Holy Might - Guardian Only
Grow in size and power! Hit your enemy with up to 600% damage, converted to light with special stat modifiers.
MP Cost: 125

Hits: 1
Damage: 400% Base and Random with a special stat bonus (effectively the sum of 4x the bonus you would recieve for your Intelligence and Strength scores).
BTH: -5 + (((4*STR)+(4*INT))/16) + DEX/16 + LUK/20
Element: Light
Attack Type: As weapon except if ranged it is Magic if Intelligence is greater than Strength otherwise Melee.
Normal Stat Bonuses are not recieved.

TRIGGER
Zombie and Undead
Hits: 1
Damage: 600% Base and 600% Random with a special stat bonus (effectively the sum of 4x the bonus you would recieve for your Intelligence and Strength scores).
BTH: -5 + (((4*STR)+(4*INT))/16)+ DEX/16 + LUK/20
Element: Light
Attack Type: As weapon except if ranged it is Magic if Intelligence is greater than Strength otherwise Melee.
Normal Stat Bonuses are not recieved.

Holy Armor

Holy Might does not work like most attack it uses both int and Str. Boost which ever you like.

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 1/12/2018 18:57:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
1/12/2018 19:08:00   
cisco

and i dont need dextery for hit the enemy?

wat armor its new or wat build its new please i need numbers

Please use the edit button within 24 hours if you want to add more to your post, otherwise it counts as double post. Posts merged. //D.U.M

< Message edited by DragonUltraMaster -- 1/12/2018 20:04:26 >
Post #: 5
1/12/2018 19:50:41   
ZumaChaosReborn

The armor is outdated and weakened. I would like to suggest that you untrain your Strength OR your Intellect, and place all those stat points in your other stat, then untrain your other stat points and put them in Dexterity to increase your accuracy.
AQ  Post #: 6
1/13/2018 7:20:41   
cisco

zuma chaos reborn i speak spanish and can explain whit numbers the strength wat i need example 100 stregtn 50 dex this way please
Post #: 7
1/13/2018 8:11:15   
mr hehehe

Dexterity helps you to hit the Enemy and avoid attacks

- strength or intelligence helps holy might four times more than normal
- Melee weapons also do more damage than magic so strength is better than Intelligence for holy might
- you need intelligence or you will not have enough mana

Strength - 100
Dexterity - 85
Intelligence - 45
Endurance - 0

OR

Strength -180
Dexterity - 0
Intelligence - 45

without Dexterity, you will miss more and take more damage
but you will also do more damage when you hit

STANDARD BUILDS (no paladin armor and holy might)

MAIN STAT (Strength OR Dexterity OR Intelligence) - 100
SECONDARY STAT (Dexterity OR Luck - if Dexterity is MAIN STAT) - 100
TERTIARY STAT (Luck OR Endurance OR Charisma) - 30

and not use paladin armor and holy might.
AQ  Post #: 8
1/13/2018 9:06:47   
cisco

ok so. you say
and not use paladin armor and holy might.
so wat armor it betters to use?
Post #: 9
1/13/2018 9:20:02   
mr hehehe

That's not what I said, you can use it if you want. I already talked about what builds you might want to use if you want to use it.

You also asked about standard builds so I also talked about those, paladin armor is no longer a part of most standard builds.

I understand your English is not very good, but you still need to try your best to read posts carefully or we won't be able to help you very well.

If you want information about standard build equipment, you might want to open a new topic. There are a lot of other people who will be able to better help you.

< Message edited by mr hehehe -- 1/13/2018 9:21:19 >
AQ  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> please tell me a build of paladin using holy migth
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition