Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= January 12th Design Notes: A New Student!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= January 12th Design Notes: A New Student!
Page 1 of 612345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/12/2018 16:32:19   
  Gingkage
Wolf Rider

quote:

Tomix:
A New Student!

The Thorns quest chain continues!

After Belle miraculously survived the manaphages, the hero suggested to take her to an old friend.

Let's see if this mysterious person (it's totally Warlic, come on!) can uncover what secrets hide in Belle's body!

Tags: Tomix Inanitas Thorns
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
1/12/2018 16:40:56   
dragon_monster

So this was interesting very interesting. Now I do not like Belle. Oh and I am quite sure now what Dove is so there is that I hate him also.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 1/12/2018 16:43:34 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
1/12/2018 16:45:22   
dragon_master

...very interesting.

Really impatient to see the rest of this,i hate these cliffhangers.
DF  Post #: 3
1/12/2018 16:50:42   
requiem.exe

spoiler:

Did Warlic always have those eyes? I'm not the most observant pogo stick in the grand ballroom.
AQ DF  Post #: 4
1/12/2018 16:53:22   
Vaalirus

spoiler:

So Belle is something new, the essence of her soul is corrupting the essence of Vitael, she can possibly weave things in and out of existence due to there not being a filter in her system. That last bit may be a reason why Theano might find a use for Belle in his quest.

In either event this should be interesting
DF  Post #: 5
1/12/2018 16:55:40   
SilverAngel
Friendly!

I'm gonna follow the pact and agree, that was some interesting info.
spoiler:

So Belle can possibly weave Lore itself; this could lead to some very, very bad scenarios if the wrong kind of people found out and got a hold of her. If The Rose learned about this it could very well mean the end of magic, for good. I wonder if we'll ever learn why she's like this, it's quite a interesting trait to have. And gimme that backstory on Theano, I love me some good backstory :)

DF AQW  Post #: 6
1/12/2018 17:01:28   
lastspartan

Haven't played the quest yet but it looks good. I do find it weird that Warlic was using The professors powers in e screen shot.

With every loss we have in our lives, it only strengthens us to get us to our best. Out of failure comes success.
Post #: 7
1/12/2018 17:07:35   
Greyor_42

spoiler:

Sooo.... does this mean there's now a fifth Weaving school exclusive to Belle? Lore Weaver confirmed?

@dragon_monster

spoiler:

Are you implying that Dove is a Celestial? If so.....that would actually make sense. Especially with his bizzare ability that prevents him from harming things, at least without a weapon. That's also pretty cool if it ends up being true. Now I'm wondering why none of us had even considered the possibility of him being one up util now......

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/12/2018 17:08:32 >
DF  Post #: 8
1/12/2018 17:12:27   
LadyYennifer

spoiler:

Yay! Nythera hasn't been forgotten or pushed aside to AQW like I feared! :D I do hope we get to meet her in book 3.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
1/12/2018 17:13:25   
Chewy905

Hey I havenít checked myself yet but my friend is reporting that as of new update the armor closet only has her base class and variants. An anyone else confirm this bug?
Post #: 10
1/12/2018 17:15:04   
Greyor_42

@LadyYennifer

We already did though. She was an instrumental member in rescuing our dragon from Caitiff, remember?

@Chewy905

Hmm, the armor closet bug seems to be happening to me, too.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/12/2018 17:16:30 >
DF  Post #: 11
1/12/2018 17:16:51   
SilverAngel
Friendly!

@Chewy905: Verlyrus is aware and working on it.
DF AQW  Post #: 12
1/12/2018 17:17:52   
GammaCavy

Warlic's eyes were always violet, yes reiquem, but something does seem odd about him... at once more worried, and more at peace than before. As if he's been slightly corrupted by Cysero's sense of humor, more openly amused. Also his hair seems longer than it used to be, and more flyaway.
I guess it makes sense that he was using the Professors powers, since the Professor was part of him. If anyone would be able to answer instantly who is an infernal, he would, having been one, I guess.

sincerely, your friendly neighborhood warrior thespian dark lord and counter guardian Gamma Cavy
DF  Post #: 13
1/12/2018 17:19:08   
dragon_monster

@Greyor_42
spoiler:

No proof they existed in this game.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 14
1/12/2018 17:23:09   
GammaCavy

One also has to wonder what experience Warlic has, precisely, with such powers being used unwisely. Does he just mean Nythera? because it somehow didn't seem like that was all he meant...
DF  Post #: 15
1/12/2018 17:24:46   
dragon_monster

Wargoth, millions of imps sound about the right experience.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
1/12/2018 17:26:41   
S Prime

Oh, another special snowflake joins the club is it?

You know what they say, if everybody's special, then nobody is.

Oh well, time to fetch dinner.

Edit: Speaking of, where are those Archivist items? Don't seem available right now contrary to what the Book of Lore implies.

---
The Great Pumpkin

< Message edited by S Prime -- 1/12/2018 17:34:00 >
DF  Post #: 17
1/12/2018 17:28:03   
SilverAngel
Friendly!

Gotta be Wargoth, it's someone Warlic is quite familiar with.
DF AQW  Post #: 18
1/12/2018 17:29:25   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

spoiler:

Yeah, no proof at all. Aside from that one book in the Inn at the Edge of Time recounting the infernals and celestials actually living together. And Warlic confirming their existince explicitly in this very quest by saying that Belle might have been one......

@Gammacavy

I figured he was referring to himself.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/12/2018 17:31:00 >
DF  Post #: 19
1/12/2018 17:33:35   
dragon_monster

quote:

Oh, another special snowflake joins the club is it?

You know what they say, if everybody's special, then nobody is.

So true.

@Greyor Yeah I did missed that because I did not read the book so why did you did not think of that?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 20
1/12/2018 17:37:21   
Greyor_42

@dragon_monster

It's not just me that didn't think of it. That's legitimately never been one of the theories, which seriously confuses me. My personal excuse is actually the same as yours, I hadn't read it myself until only a week or so ago.
DF  Post #: 21
1/12/2018 17:41:22   
LadyYennifer

quote:

Edit: Speaking of, where are those Archivist items? Don't seem available right now contrary to what the Book of Lore implies.

They are getting added now! https://twitter.com/VerlyrusAE/status/951944878036054022
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 22
1/12/2018 17:45:53   
requiem.exe

Isn't the book fairly new? I know it's significantly newer than the person in question, so the context that could potentially connect them wouldn't be readily apparent. By the time the book would come to be, people would likely have picked whatever theory they were ready to roll with and glossed over other connections that didn't have a clearly relation.

In other words, the timing wasn't there. Which is funny, considering who is holding the book.

@GammaCavy

Oh, ok, thank you! I need to pay more attention, then. Time to start gazing into people's eyes when they won't notice.
AQ DF  Post #: 23
1/12/2018 17:59:50   
dragon_monster

Well since is related to the quest where is that book I can not find it.

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 1/12/2018 18:00:59 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 24
1/12/2018 18:01:31   
Tomix
Soulweaver

Oh, the book was added a while ago, but no one really picked it up for a discussion, with makes Verly a sad cat!
DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= January 12th Design Notes: A New Student!
Page 1 of 612345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition