Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Help With Ice Bound Revenant Strat for Elemental Chaos

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Help With Ice Bound Revenant Strat for Elemental Chaos
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/12/2018 18:01:13   
H port

I've heard that IBR is one of the best classes for Elemental Chaos, but I haven't had much success with it. I've brought Aegis and Mritha along for their stuns and Aegis' ability to further reduce Siofra's ice resistance. Even with 5 potions (maxed out) from Cloak Scrap, Seaweed, and Hardtack I just can't seem to beat them. My guests die too soon and I can't damage Theano enough by myself to effectively counteract his healing. Can you guys give me some tips or other strats to help me take them down?

(edit: I also have Doom Knight, if that helps)

< Message edited by H port -- 1/12/2018 18:06:30 >
DF  Post #: 1
1/12/2018 18:48:40   
Greyor_42

Are you using Vanilla Ice Katana or Frozen Claymore? They're the backbone behind the strat, iirc(not much siofra can do against IBR with his 100 All when he has a 49 turn -100 Ice resist suddenly, after all).

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/12/2018 18:49:03 >
DF  Post #: 2
1/12/2018 18:52:23   
BBB!!!!!3435

Get a weapon for almost all the elements and bring along 5 health potions, seaweed, hard tack, and show the blade of awe to increase the chances of healing. Bring along your pet dragon and have his protection maxed out at 200. Max out your endurance to 200 and strength to 200, then put the remainder in wisdom. This should increase your healing percentage. Try this out with doomknight or dragonlord and if you do use dragonlord put on the dragon's patience artifact.
DF  Post #: 3
1/12/2018 19:33:34   
Hermitpriest

@BBB!!!!!3435

I'd go with 200 into luck instead of strength but to each his own.
DF  Post #: 4
1/12/2018 20:09:35   
H port

No VIK, but is it really necessary with Revenant's Curse? It drops Siofra's Ice resistance to -200, and with Aegis that drops to -220.

I just beat it as DmK with weapons of all elements, didn't even end up needing the Hardtack/Seaweed or the potions.

Please do not double-post, as it is considered spam. ~Gingkage

< Message edited by Gingkage -- 1/12/2018 21:45:45 >
DF  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> Help With Ice Bound Revenant Strat for Elemental Chaos
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition