Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Dragon quest

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The Dragon quest
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/13/2018 11:59:02   
lastspartan

Black winter the war that was responsible for making us all closer In the community.
I remember Dove saying that since we won the war there would be a quest to strengthen our bond and our power together.

With every loss we have in our lives, it only strengthens us to get us to our best. Out of failure comes success.
Post #: 1
1/13/2018 12:31:14   
Shadow X Ascendant

But after Epilogue the Baby Dragon unlocked new skills " unlock the world destroyer Power" maybe he was talking about this
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 2
1/14/2018 16:05:14   
Emrys

^ what skills are you refering to?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
1/14/2018 16:09:55   
Greyor_42

@Shadow X Ascendat

if you're talking about the skills "Inner Destroyer" and "Dragon of Destruction" that you can use when playing as our dragon, those have always been there.
DF  Post #: 4
1/14/2018 17:02:30   
Shadow X Ascendant

^They have? well, for me the last 3 skills were locked before i bought my DA and Finish Calamity Saga, i bought it 5 weeks ago.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/14/2018 17:03:00 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 5
1/14/2018 17:37:49   
Greyor_42

^Yeah, they've been there since before Caitiff took our dragon. In fact, I personally used them against Caitiff before the war had even started. And the last one has (technically)been there even longer, since it's the primal skill our guest dragon has had for as long as primal skills have been available back in Book 1.

I'm pretty(by which I mean at least 100%) sure the deciding factor in unlocking them was the DA, not the saga. Almost no skills have ever been locked behind a saga(the only exception I can think of is Nythera's Void Magic skills, and even they were unlocked before the final boss in that saga). Meanwhile, everything that isn't a base, DC, or Calendar class has half of their skills locked for free players(or all of their skills in the case of DA exclusive classes like DragonLord).

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/14/2018 17:42:13 >
DF  Post #: 6
1/14/2018 19:36:03   
rater202

So yeah, we're basically just waiting on the questline where we learn more about our Dragon and possibly get something cool for it, such as a customizable human form Dragon guest and/or an upgrade to the dragon to represent its potential being unblocked.

Speculating based on musical cues and comments that Tomixhas made that the storyline will involve Dove and possibly involve traveling to the DF timeline's version of Brightoak.
AQ DF  Post #: 7
1/15/2018 9:30:44   
Chewy905

@greyor Iím suspicious Faustís skills will be locked behind story as well, seeing as he has that one skill we couldnít use when we played as him.
Post #: 8
1/16/2018 20:03:42   
brotherinlaw

^actually, it's quite common now for characters like that to only have a few skills. makes it really dull to play those quests, but I guess it's supposed to represent his being overpowerewd.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
1/16/2018 20:50:54   
∆on
The Darklight Hero

@above

It takes a lot of unnecessary time & effort on Tomix's part to flesh out every single skill (and their respective animations) for guest characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
1/16/2018 21:22:35   
Steel_King

Well, I can't say I disagree. Makes sense not to spend weeks on something that might end up only being played a handful of times.
Post #: 11
1/17/2018 12:11:53   
Chewy905

@brother no I mean in that Faust actually has a skill we can scrollover that is unusable because itís locked. I think itís called ďbargainĒ or ďpactĒ or something? We can see he has it, we just canít use it.
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The Dragon quest
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition