Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/11/2018 1:02:07   
Biokirkby

For the Werepyre stat toggle, I almost don't want to suggest making it stronger. I like it the way it is, a one time payment of SP for 35+ in two stats. But alas, it's not fair, is it? ...Is it even supposed to be a one time payment? Is this a fixed bug and I haven't cleared my cache? Because it only costs me the SP once so it's basically free after that battle. That said, I would be happy to see a 50/50 boost with upkeep, particularly if it was an SP+MP upkeep. (Y'know... half and half, not 100% of the cost twice.)

Also, since I do have some questions (maybe not for dev?) I saw someone asked about the custom faces and titles before, but they were answered in PMs so I didn't learn anything. Do the titles have to be lore friendly? For example, could I have "God of Lore" or (something I'd be more likely to use) "Forgotten Deity?" Additionally, I assume slurs aren't allowed, or at least I hope not. That said, what wiggle room would I have for... well, I don't want to quite say it because I don't know if it's allowed. But let's put it this way: "Coming out of the coffin" is what I'm using, since there's nothing more explicit. (And I myself am... uh, not straight, so it's out of a desire to be true to myself.)

And, with the faces, I have pretty much the same questions as Zephyr3337 (they asked about it on page 9.) I have pretty much the same questions. And, more specifically... is it possible to have a face that changes colours when I click on it? Like, specifically between two or three colour palettes, no difference to the actual design? I'd probably like to buy the face package on day, and I know I'd regret it if I didn't check what was possible.
DF AQW  Post #: 251
11/11/2018 2:58:21   
AliceShiki

@Biokirkby Werepyre's stat boost is not supposed to be a one-time payment... *tests it a bit* Yeah, definitely bugged, staff will probably roll a fix for it soonish, it's supposed to cost SP every turn.

The Custom Titles don't need to be lore-friendly at all btw, I think you can't include slurs and things like it though.

As for the faces... I think things start bugging if you add clicky things in it, so those are probably not allowed. Not sure on that though.
AQ  Post #: 252
11/11/2018 3:27:21   
Primate Murder

So, what's the current list of werepyre bugs?

+33% damage with magic Beast Form

/2 Panic

Stat boost costs

Is there anything else?
AQ  Post #: 253
11/11/2018 3:37:58   
KingInTheNorth

The guest attacks with darkness and inflicts earth/darkness elevuln, regardless of the elements of the armor used to summon it.
AQ  Post #: 254
11/13/2018 9:32:29   
Dreiko Shadrack

The new panic is great but summoning the guests breaks the game, you're perpetually stuck in the summoning pose.

< Message edited by Dreiko Shadrack -- 11/14/2018 20:40:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 255
11/17/2018 2:40:56   
Bolter

Would it be possible to update the Legends of Lore rewards such as Hydra's Bite, Rejuvenationg Necklace etc. to have their highest lv versions to be lv150G(plvl153)?
AQ  Post #: 256
11/19/2018 11:23:09   
roobee

Will the 50% off Z-token item sale apply to GGB as well?
Post #: 257
11/19/2018 11:43:11   
  afterlifex
Mod-X

^ While I can't answer that specifically I believe things like GGB are part of a different "data base" adjusting the price of token items isn't the same thing as adjusting GGB and the likes. So when they say token items it means token items. "Token items" means a specific class of items in game(armors, weapons etc.) , ones bought with tokens. This terminology wouldn't apply to stat training, slots and GGB.

This isn't to say it can't be done or added but it's a big difference and would likely would have been mentioned.

I will poke someone about it however.

edit

Hollow has since commented in the release topic.

quote:

The 50% off Z-Token sale will also include all Golden Giftboxes!

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22347297

< Message edited by afterlifex -- 11/19/2018 14:29:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 258
11/22/2018 13:12:57   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

I've been meaning to post this for a while actually, but the current z-token sale has just given me the added push.

Can we have a decent token exclusive set sometime soon? I understand the staff's on a pretty tight schedule and all but aside from a handful of items, there's really nothing much that warrant spending tokens on. The sales are fantastic and but judging by the purchases that were made by players I know, the scope of what they buy is rather limited.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 259
11/22/2018 15:33:38   
Bu Kek Siansu

Just to add on ss2195's post, can we have another tiers of Z-Token packages, please?

Examples:

• 0,200,000 Z-Token Package
  • 0,250,000 Z-Token Package
  • 0,500,000 Z-Token Package
  • 0,750,000 Z-Token Package
  • 1,000,000 Z-Token Package > You can create a Custom item (Misc) to be used as a GGB item or as a private item.
  • 1,250,000 Z-Token Package > You can create a Custom item (Shield or Spell) to be used as a GGB item or as a private item.
  • 1,500,000 Z-Token Package > You can create a Custom item (Pet or Guest) to be used as a GGB item or as a private item.
  • 1,750,000 Z-Token Package > You can create a Custom item (Weapon) to be used as a GGB item or as a private item.
  • 2,000,000 Z-Token Package > You can create a Custom item (Armor) to be used as a GGB item or as a private item.

Someone doesn't need to be as a rich person to be able to purchase a Custom item as listed above.

Some kind of a guarantee would be more appreciated that you can create a Custom item as listed above
    rather than entering a (blind) Z-Token contest (for a Custom item) by spending a lot of money but ended up with nothing.

You cannot imagine players with multiple characters especially with 15 characters or 20 characters or even more.
    So, both of players and AQ company can get the benefit of a Custom item as listed above.

Having a Z-Token contest as usually a few times yearly is NICE for many reasons.

• It would be GREAT to have both of a Z-Token contest a few times yearly and the a Custom item as listed above.
    So, players would have more options to choose for a Z-Token contest or a Custom item as listed above or both of them.
    So, both of players and AQ company can get the benefit of a Custom item as listed above.

Thanks in advance.

< Message edited by Bu Kek Siansu -- 12/5/2018 22:30:00 >
  • Post #: 260
    11/26/2018 8:02:18   
    Uskius

Is the werepyre's beast form damage affected by war momentum? I'm not really seeing much of a any difference between it at full momentum and a normal booster setup outside the war. The damage and accuracy reduction part of momentum is still working normally, though.

< Message edited by Uskius -- 11/28/2018 8:30:36 >
    AQ Epic  Post #: 261
    11/28/2018 9:48:44   
    Poe
    Banned

Are there any plans to add an option to rename the shared vault?
    Post #: 262
    11/30/2018 23:31:45   
    Kajimaru

soo, whens that warrior blood berserker armor comming?
    AQ  Post #: 263
    12/5/2018 18:08:24   
    s_venom

When are the shops for the Spirit of Harvest Misc and Spirit of Frostval Misc are going to be added?
    AQ DF  Post #: 264
    12/6/2018 13:39:18   
    Bu Kek Siansu

Since we can pay 20 Z-Tokens for the Align weapon special of Awe weapons.

Would it be posssible to add buyable stat points at high Z-Tokens cost to Valencia, please?

Examples: (6 options)

• +200 STR
  • +200 DEX
  • +200 INT
  • +200 END
  • +200 CHA
  • +200 LUK

Note: You can ONLY select 1 option of the 6 options.
    A new selected option will automatically replace the old one.

If really necessary: You may only have in total of 200 stat points of each stat
    (in total of 200 stat points from your current stat and from an option of a stat as listed above).
    You must have 0 stat point of your current stat in order to select an option of the same stat.
    If you've 5 stat points or more of your current stat, you cannot select an option of the same stat.
    After you have selected an option, you cannot train the same stat.
    However, as we know, stat points receiving from items(misc, shield, spell, etc) will stack.

I think, just to be sure, it would be great to create a Poll to find out how many players are interested.

We could change the element of Awe weapons for 150 Z-Tokens, but it's not available anymore.
    Is this intended or because of the Align weapon special of Awe weapons or?
    Is it possible to add it back to Valencia, please?

Thanks in advance.

• Post #: 265
    12/6/2018 14:19:36   
    Lineolata

You know what, sure why not. I support it
    AQ DF  Post #: 266
    12/6/2018 14:39:14   
    Aura Knight

No, I think that is an awful idea. You're suggesting bypassing actual stat training and stat point limitations by paying tokens. This would only lead to some broken builds and would ruin the balance of the game. Such a thing should not be done and I can't imagine it ever being implemented. That said, if we have smaller stat boosts for token costs, maybe it could work but no greater than +50 in any stat. It could work similar to the potions from Lucretia where you pay 20 tokens and get to use one of the potion's effects. This could be fair. But the suggested idea is not one I would like to see in game. I completely disagree with that.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 267
    12/6/2018 15:09:25   
    Bu Kek Siansu

For somehow, some builds with Werepyre subrace are lacking of 200 CHA or 200 DEX or 200 LUK.

For somehow, some other builds are lacking of 200 STR or 200 DEX or 200 INT or 200 CHA or 200 LUK.

Etc, etc.

Hopefully at least those players will support it.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Lineolata for supporting.

Post #: 268
    12/6/2018 15:31:53   
    Aura Knight

But in the case of Werepyre subrace builds, dexterity is obviously not needed assuming you only use an inventory full of the subrace armors. If you add an extra 200 stats to the ones that are kept at 0 in most builds would it not change the build itself? Making pure warrior a tanky hybrid and mage a hybrid too? This idea seems to support the end of pure mage and warrior builds and even the end of beast builds.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 269
    12/6/2018 21:49:58   
    Bu Kek Siansu

IIRC in the past we were talking about having 400 stat points on main stat and 350 stat points on secondary stat.
    Or even having 750 stat points on main stat for a massive damage, big numbers and the fun.
    Unfortunately, we forgot it for long long time ago.

I'm wondering if we can do that next year 2019 even just for having 400 stat points on main stat.

• Otherwise, see my post here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=22348774

quote:

This would only lead to some broken builds and would ruin the balance of the game. Such a thing should not be done and I can't imagine it ever being implemented.

How would you think if there're many characters with 200 STR/DEX/INT/END/CHA/LUK (in total of 1,200 stat points)?
    We should NOT talk here about from who.
    Would the 200 stat points of every stat (in total of 1,200 stat points) ruin the balance of the game?
    In my opinion it would NOT ruin the balance of the game because they have been made for many reasons.

So, if we can have +200 stat points (in total of 950 stat points) which is 250 stat points less for many reasons.
    Would you still think that it would ruin the balance of the game?

If we can have +200 stat points (in total of 950 stat points), we can create some more play styles, etc.

quote:

But in the case of Werepyre subrace builds, dexterity is obviously not needed assuming you only use an inventory full of the subrace armors.

Most of Werepyre subrace builds need DEX for using spells and skills from other armors.
    Most of Werepyre subrace builds with 200 CHA need DEX for using Pet & Guest.
    Some of Werepyre subrace builds would like to have 200 CHA for using Pet & Guest but they need DEX.

• Post #: 270
    12/6/2018 22:52:35   
    Aura Knight

Yes that would definitely ruin the already fragile balance of the game. You'd be introducing new probably busted builds that would only benefit those who can pay for them and I don't think AQ is meant to have such obvious pay to win choices for us. If they ever do add such a thing there would need to be limitations. Such as a max of +50 points in any one stat for example.

The talks of maxing out a single stat was just for fun. I doubt it was ever serious.

Regardless of what you or I may think in the end it's staff who decide to act on or ignore such an idea. I just hope they deny it because it would only cause problems.
    AQ DF AQW  Post #: 271
    Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> RE: =AQ= Direct-to-Dev Questions
    Page 11 of 11«<7891011
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition