Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/30/2018 0:07:08   
Hardcastle McCormick

quote:

I really miss the days when uni13 dropped from mana golem... cuz I need those darn things.

Okay so I made a big booboo and forgot I had 3 of them rotting in my bank for the last 6 years since the Dage vs Nulgath event. It's a real shame these things don't stack any higher, because I've now gotten 3 more of them just from doing the Larvae quest, and I can't spend the ones I have since I don't have a non-mem voucher for the VHL quest. But the only way to get that voucher is to do quests that have a chance to drop uni13! I wonder how many more useless uni13s I'll get before a voucher... Does anyone know the exact drop rate of uni13 from the Larvae and Drudgen quests? I assume it's higher than the voucher at least but still pretty low.

I'm still doing Larvae over the Drudgen quest for a couple reasons:
1. need as many gems of nulgath as I can get
2. larvae gives gold so I can afford the chocolates and stuff
3. drudgen has so many spam drops it's annoying

Once I have a voucher I'll at least have the option to NOT do Larvae until I need more uni13s.

< Message edited by Hardcastle McCormick -- 9/30/2018 0:29:55 >
AQW  Post #: 251
9/30/2018 6:26:49   
you stop

if youre gonna go for Gems and you have a voucher nonmem, i really do suggest just doing Voucher Item: Totem of Nulgath quest from drudgen. much faster way to do it
AQW  Post #: 252
9/30/2018 20:06:58   
Hardcastle McCormick

^I mean thatís a good suggestion but itís pretty much what my post was already implying. Iím specifically doing the Larvae quest for the non-mem voucher, once I have that itíll open things up a bit so I can focus on some of the less frustrating quests. Tired of getting 5 bags of dirt in a row...

< Message edited by Hardcastle McCormick -- 9/30/2018 20:07:32 >
AQW  Post #: 253
9/30/2018 21:55:26   
you stop

Hmm I guess I missed that part where you said you didn't have it. Anyway I'm not entirely sure on this but I heard somewhere that these are the droprates for Uni13 and VNM

Supplies: 1% on both
Larvae: 5% on Uni13, 1% on VNM
AQW  Post #: 254
9/30/2018 23:30:28   
Hardcastle McCormick

^Yeah that sounds about right. Speaking of which forget the 1. 2. 3. points I just made because I'm doing Supplies now! It seems much easier to complete than it used to be.
I recall at some point they ruined the Supplies quest by adding a bunch of other requirements, but it seems they got rid of those and also dramatically raised the drop rate for Escherion's Helm.
Seriously I remember that drop being lower than mana energy in the past. Nowadays it seems the same or higher, making this quest a whole lot faster. I'm over the spam drops.
AQW  Post #: 255
10/1/2018 2:43:43   
Shards Superior

What's the best class for farming Aranx? I've been using Paladin Highlord, which is 100% reliable, but it's pretty slow.
I've also beaten him with Evolved Shaman and Light caster, but it feels like getting a little bit unlucky (or laggy) will get you killed.

Basically, I'm wondering what the highest damage but consistent solo class is. :/

< Message edited by Shards Superior -- 10/1/2018 2:44:09 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 256
10/1/2018 6:31:54   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

quote:

Basically, I'm wondering what the highest damage but consistent solo class is.

The obvious answer here, is Void Highlord, although that doesn't seem to be available to you at the moment. But aside from that, Lightcaster, Legion Doomknight (I soloed Aranx pre lvl 40 with LDK once), Glacial Berserker would be some good choices to go with, preferably Lightcaster out of the 3 when it comes to soloing Aranx. If you cannot solo him consistently with Lightcaster, I don't know what to tell you, Lightcaster is just "spam to win" and lag should be one of the last things that could get you killed while using it and Aranx isn't even one of laggy bosses to where it could hinder performance that drastically.

Shaman and Evo Shaman (mostly Shaman) also works pretty good at higher levels against Aranx, but does require a lot of proper mana management to get any good kill time out of it. I did it at lvl 57 or so with Shaman, but I came close to dying a couple times because of a couple crits in a row.

If you are going for Burning Blade of Abezeth, I would recommend getting to level 80 first, as you can't really use it before that level anyways. You technically can, but without being able to put an enhancement on it, it may not be worth it over just Burning Blade or the like WITH and enhancement on it, plus being that high levels will give you a better kill speed and lowering the chances of dying significantly. If you are just going for something else, simply stick to Lightcaster and spam your way of victory, it's one of the safest and speediest classes to do it with.
AQW  Post #: 257
10/1/2018 7:23:09   
Hardcastle McCormick

FINALLY got the non-mem voucher. In the end it took 297 bags of dirt between Larvae and Drudgen quests...

...I only need 1 of these for VHL right??
AQW  Post #: 258
10/1/2018 7:48:32   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

Yes, the Non Mem Voucher's only purpose in getting VHL is that it's one of the requirements to accept the Void Highlord Challenge quest, so once you have 15 Roentgeniums, you don't need it anymore. Although you might want to keep it to farm Gems for the Void Crystal afterwards, if needed.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 10/1/2018 7:49:44 >
AQW  Post #: 259
10/2/2018 21:40:37   
you stop

apparently it is possible to obtain void highlord and necrotic sword of doom by level 52
AQW  Post #: 260
10/14/2018 11:56:38   
Icetex

I need pro-tips planning to start farming for SDKA
Thanks for any info
====
I have already have rank 10 doomkight
and did the small Akiba quest
and membership expires in feb 2019

< Message edited by Icetex -- 10/14/2018 12:04:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 261
10/14/2018 12:04:43   
XeNON_54

Just spam Dark Spirit Orb(quest) or A Penny for your thoughts until you get 10.5k DSO
kinda like BLoD

The rest is history
Post #: 262
10/14/2018 12:42:04   
Icetex

ah okay thanks
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 263
10/14/2018 16:55:24   
darkknight skull

How do the Nulgath Farming Pets compare to each other? Or are they all relatively equal in terms of speed?
I have the Astral Orb, Ceremonial Void Sword, Bounty Hunter Blade, and Drone Pets.

I've been using the Drone Pet lately, but the removal of the Cyclops Warlord in Mobius was a slight inconvience.

< Message edited by darkknight skull -- 10/14/2018 16:56:27 >
Post #: 264
10/15/2018 3:38:10   
Saiyanmonkey

Starting SDKA, questions:
1) Which one is more preferred by the community, Dark spirit orbs or Penny for your thoughts?
2) With a 3 month membership and a limited time to farm, how many DSO should I get/day?
AQW  Post #: 265
10/15/2018 5:04:20   
you stop

@above
1. Dark Spirit Orbs. The quest gives you Dark Energy, which you can use to merge extra DSOs. Penny For Your Thoughts is a continuous farm of 1% drops and if youre feeling lucky, you can go for this too but it's too variable to say if it's reliable.

2. First task is to get 10500 Dark Spirit Orbs as outlined in this guide then from there you probably shouldn't worry about getting DSO's as much since Necrotic Daggers of Destruction would make forging another weapon easy. So to answer your question, perhaps 200-300 a day would suffice. Doing 200 a day would be 52.5 days to finish the initial 10500 which means you should have a month and a week left to finish SDKA. Of course, the more the better but that's a benchmark while having a safety net to get Doom Aura.

< Message edited by you stop -- 10/15/2018 5:05:19 >
AQW  Post #: 266
10/15/2018 8:08:47   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

quote:

How do the Nulgath Farming Pets compare to each other? Or are they all relatively equal in terms of speed?
I have the Astral Orb, Ceremonial Void Sword, Bounty Hunter Blade, and Drone Pets.

I've been using the Drone Pet lately, but the removal of the Cyclops Warlord in Mobius was a slight inconvience.

Bounty Hunter Drone and CVKS are pretty close to equal in terms of turn in times, can't say much about the orbs since I don't have any experience with them and Bounty Hunter Blade should have a slightly quicker turn in than CVKS and Drone since the slight nerf to Drone in form of removing the Cyclops Warlord and the slight buff to the Blade, in form of Onibaba now only having a couple thousand hp instead of 16k hp. It does however give Tainted Gems instead of Dark Crystal Shards, so it is worse than the other 3. Unless you are in a situation where you have Dark Crystal Shards capped and still need Tainted Gems + other stuff, like Uni 13s perhaps, or if you are farming for VHL, the guaranteed Tainted Gem is nice instead of the Guaranteed Dark Crystal Shard, so it does have it's niche cases.

Essentially, if you have Dark Crystal Shards capped or need TGs over Dark Crystal Shards, use the Bounty Hunter Blade, if not, use either CVKS or Drone, or Orbs, depending on which one you prefer.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 10/15/2018 8:09:41 >
AQW  Post #: 267
10/15/2018 21:26:56   
Icetex

on related note
shadowcreeper enchant is very low drop rate
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 268
10/16/2018 0:20:14   
darkknight skull

Ah, okay. I've been trying to farm the Void Highlord Class. I already have the Two Void Crystals and just need 15 Roet's now for the class.

I wonder what the best method of farming Cubes is?
Should I join a public room and farm Sneeviltron?
Or is it better to go to a private room and cycle through the boxes rooms killing all the Sneevils, Box Guardians, and Grizzlespit?
Post #: 269
10/16/2018 2:39:28   
you stop

Room with Grizzlespit, that's where you want to be. 3 mobs each dropping a lot of Cubes.
AQW  Post #: 270
10/18/2018 11:22:54   
Icetex

where to farm dark engery?

< Message edited by Icetex -- 10/18/2018 11:23:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 271
10/18/2018 12:32:12   
vishal

^Bludrut2(shadow creeper), Nulgath,Tercessuinotllim(dark makai)
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 272
10/18/2018 13:18:41   
Icetex

okay thanks
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 273
10/18/2018 22:16:24   
ExactName

Any information about SSG farming? Anything that we can pre-farm?
AQW  Post #: 274
10/18/2018 22:51:47   
Ted Zlammy

^
From this portion of last weeks Design Notes:
quote:

Next week, you'll be able to unlock the class immediately for 2,000 AdventureCoins or - much like the Artifact Hunter Class - you'll be able to farm a daily quest and/or get drops from next week's boss.

It sounds like most of the farming will be done in the map area of the upcoming release. With this class being all Shadowscythe like though, the class itself might need rank 10 Evil to get in some fashion like how ArchPaladin needed rank 10 Good a couple years ago. That's just a guess on my part though.

< Message edited by Ted Zlammy -- 10/18/2018 22:52:48 >
MQ AQW  Post #: 275
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 11 of 11«<7891011
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition