Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 12«<89101112
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/21/2018 12:28:45   
Icetex

so the path i choose for SDKA
is "DSO" quest and "elder blood" quest(each day farming)
i can only manage with hrs put in 100-200 DSO per day
so its going to be a while...
===
i learned real quick that doomcoin is not worth it

< Message edited by Icetex -- 10/21/2018 12:33:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 276
10/26/2018 1:27:39   
you stop

ye everyone thinks doomcoin is worth it. it's really not.

anyway anyone having trouble getting house items todrop from monsters? i got all the 1% drops from lascivia already in my alt and not the house items .-.

EDIT: nvm was just extremely unlucky .-.

< Message edited by you stop -- 10/26/2018 2:01:37 >
AQW  Post #: 277
11/6/2018 9:20:00   
creepy gy

What is the best way to get Cavern Celestite?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 278
11/6/2018 10:35:10   
XeNON_54

@creepy gy
Soul Searching
or just farm it from the mobs in battleunderc using a farming class
Post #: 279
11/8/2018 0:10:17   
gabaguio4

Hi guys I just got back in the game after almost a year of not playing. I enjoy collecting classes and would like to know which classes would be fun to get? I plan on getting a membership now since in my 8 years of AQ I've only spend on ACs and I know there are a lot of classes that I can get by being a member. Also I'd like to know which are non-mem class that I can get by being a member and also what happens when your membership expires and you're equiping your mem class? Thanks!

Currently these are the classes I own

Abyssal Angel
Alpha Omega
Arachnomancer
ArchPaladin
Artifact Hunter
Blaze Binder
Blood Sorceress
Chaos Slayer Thief
Classic Exalted Soul Cleaver
Classic Legion DoomKnight
Cryomancer
Darkblood Stormking
Dragonslayer General
Eternal Inversionist
Exalted Harbinger
Glacial Berserker
Horc Evader
Legion Doomknight
LightCaster
Lycan
Oracle
Pyromancer
Royal BattleMage
ShadowScythe General
Shaman
StoneCrusher
TheCollector
Thief of Hours
Troll Spellsmith
Ultra OmniKnight
Vampire Lord
Void Highlord

Additionally I'd also like to know if I do end up getting membership, what are the items w/ bonuses that I could farm? Preferably those that aren't legend only since I don't plan on being a member forever lol

< Message edited by gabaguio4 -- 11/8/2018 0:31:54 >
Post #: 280
11/8/2018 5:03:42   
XeNON_54

@gabaguio4
aqwwiki.wikidot.com/list-of-legendarea-free-items <- get them all before your membership expires

Also the only class missing from your list is ShadowScythe General
You can buy it for 2kACs or farm 100 3% drop Shadow Shields from the Sigrid in /lightguardwar
you can also get the Shadow Shields from the daily quests from Gravelyn in battleontown

If you don't see her in battleontown then you can get it from Gravelyn in shadowfall

< Message edited by XeNON_54 -- 11/8/2018 5:04:36 >
Post #: 281
11/8/2018 10:54:15   
gabaguio4

@XeNoN_54

Thanks! Didn't know there was something like this in the wiki lol.

You might have overlooked it but I already have it! Thanks for suggesting though
Post #: 282
11/8/2018 19:31:39   
you stop

quote:

also what happens when your membership expires and you're equiping your mem class?

It'll show on your character page that you have the class on until you log in. Once you log in, you will have No Class by default. Your mem class will remain in your inventory
AQW  Post #: 283
11/9/2018 11:43:18   
gabaguio4

@you stop

Thank you! I think I will get a mem + AC package on december and I'm hoping there would be a bonus. Can't wait for all the new stuff I could grind for Christmas. I just can't seem to let go of this game hahaha
Post #: 284
11/9/2018 17:56:35   
you stop

hmm i could maybe give you my would be top things to do if i was just about to get mem

1. Rep grind through Super Fan Swag Tokens
2. Try to get to /nightmare as fast as possible
3. ShadowScythe General Dailies
4. Classes in the list Xenon_54 provided
5. Badges if you're into those
AQW  Post #: 285
11/10/2018 1:33:05   
gabaguio4

Why /nightmare?

Yep badges are kinda like first on my list along with some evolved orb gears
Post #: 286
11/11/2018 9:21:26   
XeNON_54

/nightmare has low HP high Level monsters that can net you easy Class Points and XP in general.
I guess a non-mem variant does exist in the map of bloodmoon anyway.
Post #: 287
11/11/2018 18:10:52   
you stop

Aye the nonmem /bloodmoon exists but it's only really fully abusable by ranged classes. Ranking melee classes in bloodmoon is a massive pain, believe me I've had my fair share of it.

I saw Evolved Orb gears so I guess I could also share some nulgath tips that I've found useful as mem:

One, just one: You get an extra Diamond of Nulgath per turn in while in /evilwarnul.

Some would say having the /nulgath map is useful but that's only actually useful if you have pets that require killing Dark Makais or Tainted Elementals. If you need to kill Dark Makai for some other reason, it's almost always better to do it in /tercessuinotlim still, since there's a Drudgen in the said map that you could just turn in stuff for. Besides, some quests require a Nulgath Rune that is obtained through killing a makai, and just do it in /terces and turn in the same map and all is well.

Those aside, only pets would really give you advantage in Nulgath farming. Some pets require an active membership and some dont. Either way, those methods I said up there are the ones easily abusable by mems who have farming pets. But seeing as you already have VHL, you should probably be familiar with these anyway. Nulgath farming doesn't change much from nonmem to mem. It just changes with whatever pet is available to you.

p.s. If you don't have Nulgath Larvae yet and you don't have ENNH, I suggest you get that too. You could get the Guardian Crystal Phoenix Blade pet which is just another fancy version of Sword of Nul. It also happens to be clickable from inventory just like 8th Betrayal Blade xd

If you could provide me your character page (usually at the bottom left of your posts, like mine. AQW button), then I could give you more tips with what you have and what you don't have. Whichever things you should prioritize first (or what I personally think you should be prioritizing).

< Message edited by you stop -- 11/11/2018 18:12:54 >
AQW  Post #: 288
11/15/2018 21:10:13   
gabaguio4

Thanks! That was very informative. Though I don't have and plan to buy ac/mem pets like drudgen. I do have ceremonial void knight sword which helped me a lot in farming nulgath stuff. I do have ENNH but dnt have nulgath larvae or the guardian crystal phoenix blade (is this AC-tagged?) so will prolly grab those too.

Anyway I'd like to ask of which of the calendar classes are worth spending 6k ACs?
I usually just end up spending all of my ACs on bag space as aesthetic items are tempting but I huge bag space does come in more handy when your hoarding a ton of misc items

< Message edited by gabaguio4 -- 11/15/2018 21:12:46 >
Post #: 289
11/17/2018 3:14:26   
you stop

Guardian Crystal Phoenix Blade is AC tagged, yes. And I only really recommend getting Larvae for that purpose, or if you just want to be of help to those who dont have it. Otherwise, you probably need not to access Larvae quests since 1, you already have ENNH and 2, CVKS is available to you.

In other news, I think they really should lower Diamond max stacks back to 300 or 500. 1000 was originally introduced since they wanted the 10th Birthday Nulgath pet to cost that much (for some weird reason), which they reverted to 100. 1000 just makes it unreasonably high for no real reason and it prevents us from farming DCS through Nation Loyalty Rewarded. 500 was already unreasonably high since they only increased it due to the Nation Surfboard costing 350 Diamonds (for some weird reason, too).

Better yet, just make max stacks to 350 since that's about the most expensive item purchasable by Diamond of Nulgath. The 1000 cap increase just forces players to have an even harder time to get DCS since theyre forced to go through the already painful farm of Essence of the Defeated Reagent.
AQW  Post #: 290
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 12 of 12«<89101112
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition