Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 16 of 16«<1213141516
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/11/2019 7:48:25   
Veya

Previous knowledge was that it was .01 from every Chaos Lord, and .03 from Tibs, however, the most recent information comes from Memet's twitter claiming it is a plain .05 chance, and that's the most recent information we have on the subject, with it being unknown if it was changed further.
AQW  Post #: 376
2/11/2019 14:43:26   
Edme MacHeath

I'm hoping they increase Thanatos Armor and Helm to 10% again on dage's birthday. If they do that, I'm gonna try to obtain them.

I also wonder how many legion tokens I need for everything on his B-day. I could get a max stack relatively easily but that's abit unnecessary.
AQ  Post #: 377
2/11/2019 17:58:53   
Veya

On the news side, non-mem Voucher is now 3% from all sources, and mem Voucher is 10% from all sources that weren't 10% already.

I mean, not gonna help me since I already finished all Nulgath items, but it's nice for people who are still doing the stuff.

< Message edited by Veya -- 2/11/2019 17:59:09 >
AQW  Post #: 378
2/14/2019 12:18:45   
Elemec

I was looking at some items one can obtain via quests, and according to the description of the Mysterious Egg, having it in your inventory was supposed to unlock a new zone. Did AE ever confirm this will really happen? I feel pretty lost since I wasn't around that much during th 7 deadly dragons. (Asking because... it seems a little time consuming to get 7 drops only to gain a pet.)

< Message edited by Elemec -- 2/14/2019 12:19:18 >
AQW  Post #: 379
2/14/2019 12:28:05   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

quote:

Deep under the town of Battleon, a Draconic Oracle breathes in the fumes of inspiration and divination. He will also direct you to find the Heptagonal Chest. He believes it holds an object that will help you towards your destiny, but cannot be sure. This Friday, the seventh Deadly Key will be available from Gorgorath. Once you have them all, speak to Galanoth to open the chest, and reveal... the Elemental DragonSlayer set and the Mysterious Mana Egg pet!
All of the items inside are 0 AC for free storage. Keep the Mysterious Mana Egg pet to unlock a new adventure later this year! (If you haven't collected all the keys yet, you've got plenty of time to start farming!)

From the January 12th, 2018 Design Notes

We are already 1 and a half month into 2019 and there has been no further mentions of this exclusive adventure.
AQW  Post #: 380
2/14/2019 17:46:32   
zanathos

I think it was either scrapped or shuffled to the same place they left the Achievement Tracker classes
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 381
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 14 15 [16]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 16 of 16«<1213141516
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition