Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 12«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/31/2018 21:42:14   
goldslayer1

@Metakirby
Hmm, already have the 10k Undead Energy, 1600 Cavern Celestite, and 5k Bone Dust.

So the way that it goes is
SDKA quest > Member quest > non-mem quest?
http://aqwwiki.wikidot.com/braeus-quests
I checked the SDKA quest and its no longer a member quest.
If its faster with SDKA, how long does it take to farm SDKA?

Might look to buy another membership pack if its worth it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 26
2/1/2018 5:24:44   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

Hmm, I thought the SDKA quest was always non mem, it has been for a long, long time at least. I didn't really look that much into it on release, I saw the requirements and I just noped instantly, especially since it only had the Human damage boost until fairly recently.

Your quest ordering is correct, the non mem quest is horrendous, the member quest seems pretty bearable and the SDKA quest puts it down in line with other hard endgame items. Idreadnaut said it took a couple weeks of intense/non stop farming, so expecting it to take a month or more doesn't seem to far off, post SDKA.

I can only off of what other people say, but everyone seems to agree that farming SDKA + NSoD is slower than farming NSoD standalone. The upside to farming SDKA though, even when your membership expires, you can take as long as you want when farming NSoD, you don't need to worry about your membership running out mid farming if you only buy a 3 month mem for example. SDKA doesn't take as long as NSoD (everyone estimates it to about a month), so there's less fear of membership running out mid farm. Farming it also means you can use it later if you decide to upgrade again at some point, on top of being another endgame item collected.
If you were to farm NSoD with only mem and it takes those 2-3 months, there's not much room for breaks, although if you are close enough, you could just farm with the non mem method instead of buying another round of mem, depending on how close. If you buy a 6 month (can only be bought with AP through Portal.Battleon it seems) or 12 months mem, you can give yourself more wiggle room.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 2/1/2018 6:57:50 >
AQW  Post #: 27
2/5/2018 21:59:55   
kaio512

Which of the Dage's Paragons pets are the fastest to farm LTs? I have a friend who says the best is the Bright Paragon, while another friend says the best is the Shogun Paragon. Which is the best after all?
AQW  Post #: 28
2/5/2018 22:06:24   
ShatteredReality
Helpful!

According to Shadowhunt's Legion Guide here, the Bright Paragon is the best. However, it's rare, so if you don't have it, you should get the seasonal Shogun pet (with legion tokens) when Dage's birthday returns.
AQW  Post #: 29
2/10/2018 10:39:51   
ProtoZenon

Hey there! I'm officially back after two years.

What are the most notable items to farm right now? Please include rep-based classes.

Post edited, please check your PMs if you haven't already. ~Shadowhunt

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 2/10/2018 13:11:42 >

AQW  Post #: 30
2/14/2018 1:54:32   
ghoal

what is the fastest way to get Cavern Celestites, what monster(s) should I farm?
AQW  Post #: 31
2/14/2018 5:43:29   
Ziorac

@Ghoal
Fastest would be Essential Essences quest in BattleunderC, but if you want to be mindless about the farming, you could just kill the monsters in BattleunderC. The pay off is less, the monsters don't always drop, but it requires less mental effort.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
2/14/2018 11:45:27   
ghoal

Thank you
AQW  Post #: 33
2/15/2018 18:58:29   
Apeiron

^ My bet is because it was too easy to get before

wew

< Message edited by Apeiron -- 2/15/2018 20:47:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
2/15/2018 20:10:42   
  Shadowhunt
Snow Angel, Bug Hunter, Class Tester

It was actually done to help keep new players from being overwhelmed. A lot of the monsters that used to drop Bone Dust are also ones found in areas that a lot of new players will be visiting very early on. Having Bone Dust frequently dropping but not really knowing what to do with it or having much use for it at that point meant it was negatively impacting the experience for those players.

AQ AQW  Post #: 35
2/16/2018 7:04:08   
XeNON_54

Can the devs make it so that some undead boss monsters at least drop multiple bone dust like what Jack Sprat used to do?
The monsters in battleunderb don't even drop them 100% of the time.
Post #: 36
2/16/2018 16:15:13   
Doxus the OverLord

Bosses giving dusts seems like a way to incentive team playing...
It would be very good to see it dropping by multiple amounts from bosses.
A more nice one could be things like Desolich (that 8 milion HP sponge) dropping multiple Bone Dusts.
Maybe something like 300-500, maybe more...
Post #: 37
2/18/2018 13:26:47   
Icetex

so now on my final stretch of my second BLoD
now....
that blinding aura going lude me again
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
2/18/2018 17:19:03   
Icetex

@above this for my alt
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
2/21/2018 0:39:46   
Drachirsoul

If I have the Holiday Paragon pet, is it worth farming for the Shogun pet too? I don't think the Legion farming guide says which one of the two is better...
DF AQW  Post #: 40
2/21/2018 2:34:35   
Appocolypse

I just grinded Embersea to rank 9, lost connection with the server and i'm now back at rank 7. Anybody have any insight into what happened?
AQW  Post #: 41
2/21/2018 6:13:01   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

@Drachirsoul
According to the Undead Legion Handbook Shogun Paragon Pet is way better than Holiday Paragon pet, about twice as effective. I would definitely recommend getting it. It's also only 2k LTs, which should be pretty quick to get with Holiday Paragon Pet.

@Appocolypse
I have never had it happen myself, but people claim that it has something to do with your new character status not being saved in the case of a disconnection, which means all CP, XP and Rep gained will be lost, supposedly. If you switch an item or join another map, you can save your character status manually, those are the 2 most common and easiest methods of doing so. Logging out manually also works, but that's a longer process than the aforementioned methods. Getting randomly disconnected while having a longer farming session on a single map is pretty rare if you have a stable connection, but I can imagine it sucks whenever it does happen.
AQW  Post #: 42
2/21/2018 8:30:13   
creepy gy

@Appocolypse

It has happened a lot with me just change your gear now and then and you will be good. (Re-equip class/weapon, btw if you are farming class rep then you will receive rank 4 passive only when you re-equip that class)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 43
2/21/2018 9:37:33   
  James Lu

If what you've encountered was a bug and you can't recover those ranks, make sure to report them on the Bug Tracker and follow the prompts!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/21/2018 13:34:06   
chida rijal

I am currently farming for VHL, what is the fastest way to earn gold?
currently selling vouchers that drop from Bounty hunter drone pet quest.
is there any faster way?
AQW  Post #: 45
2/21/2018 14:15:11   
creepy gy

You can check out A Guide to AQWorlds Farming for more info but here are some :
1. If you have (or a friend or you can use Lets Party thread too) Vorpal Bunny you can farm Berserker Bunny armor in greenguardwest. (Should be the fastest)
2. If you are in Legion, Endurance Test is a good way.
3. Farm Nulgath reagents + gold in Escherion

Is it worth focusing on the 20 LT quest for the Shogun Paragon pet? It fells like it is slowing me down on my alt maybe it is better just to farm the 50 LT one.

< Message edited by creepy gy -- 3/5/2018 7:22:51 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 46
3/4/2018 8:19:04   
XeNON_54

I think it's best if you do both 20LT and 50LT quests at the same time since you can get both quest requirements on the same map anyway.
Of course turning them in when one of them becomes completed so you are at maximum efficiency.
Post #: 47
3/4/2018 14:52:35   
  Shadowhunt
Snow Angel, Bug Hunter, Class Tester

Back when I did my testing (which was at level 65 so numbers are probably different now), I found that there was a slight advantage to doing both quests at the same time, contingent on you being able to pretty quickly kill the Worshipers. If you're unable to kill them quickly (unfortunately I don't have a solid number for what constitutes "quickly"), it's better to just roomhop and focus on the 50 LT quest. The gain by doing both quests was pretty minimal (about 4 LTs/min, which is ~10%) and you'll lose more than you gain if you're not quickly killing the Worshipers. If you are going to do both, don't just focus on the Worshipers; kill them and then go back a couple screens to kill the other monsters along the way, giving the Worshipers time to respawn and helping you get the supplies needed for the 50 LT quest more quickly.

One thing to keep in mind is that the Worshipers are Human tagged and the Spirits are Undead tagged so if you're doing both, the Chainsaw Katanas are a great weapon to use (if you don't have the Burning Blade of Abezeth) since they have boosts against both. If you're just going to be doing the 50 LT quest then a higher Undead boost weapon could be beneficial (unless you want to use a universal boost).
AQ AQW  Post #: 48
3/4/2018 20:07:21   
Icetex

speaking Burning Blade of Abezeth
its sucks that its level locked at lvl 80
so the question is what recommend way get from 67 to 80?

< Message edited by Icetex -- 3/4/2018 20:08:12 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 49
3/5/2018 1:01:20   
creepy gy

Getting VHL. I got 12 lvls from farming it and used boosts only for later half of the farming so you could get more lvls than that.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 12«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition