Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2018 7:14:04   
Digital X

ArchKnight AQ GD

I'm going to try at get at least 1 level a week. I found Battleground is quite good and quick for EXP, so I shall stay there for a bit.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
3/5/2018 7:21:49   
creepy gy

If you would own AoE class then you could sit in /bloodmoon or if you are member then in /nothing (not sure if that map name is correct) and farm monsters in there. One monster with ~3k hp gives over 1k EXP.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 52
3/5/2018 8:26:10   
Digital X

ArchKnight AQ GD

Yes I'm a member, haven't done too much of the storyline though so some areas are not accessible.

I'll have a look at /nothing thank you.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
3/5/2018 9:08:33   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

The map is /Nightmare. "Nothing" is the level 99 enemy with just over 4k hp and 1k xp that Creepy Gy was referring to.

There is actually a map called /Nothing, but it's at the end of the Dark Box hunt and without the necessary item you can't join that map.

< Message edited by Metakirby -- 3/5/2018 9:10:44 >
AQW  Post #: 54
3/5/2018 10:31:21   
Digital X

ArchKnight AQ GD

Gotcha! Confusing stuff this! Haha.

Thanks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
3/5/2018 17:27:27   
ari462

is the shogun or UW pet faster?
Post #: 56
3/6/2018 1:19:59   
creepy gy

quote:

Legion Token Reward: 50/20 Legion Tokens between the two quests.
Time to Complete: 1-1.5 minutes
Tokens per Minute: 45.53
Inventory Space Required: 1 (for the pet)

quote:

Legion Token Reward: 50/20 Legion Tokens, usually you'll get the 50 done before the 20 by a good margin
Time to Complete: 2-3 minutes
Tokens per Minute: 26.36
Inventory Space Required: 1-4 (one for the pet, see Additional Notes)

First one is Shogun pet farming "stats" and second one is UW3017. You can see that Shogun is ~20 legion tokens per minute better. This was taken from Undead Legion Handbook by Shadowhunt go check it out in Guides section for more information.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 57
3/7/2018 9:41:51   
ari462

So I've started on a VHL grind but don't know really where to start. Theres so much to do that I don't know what would be the best order to do it all in. Any advise?

Edit: I've seen a lot of guides but many seem outdated - anyone know a good up to date guide?

< Message edited by ari462 -- 3/7/2018 10:08:50 >
Post #: 58
3/7/2018 10:13:26   
XeNON_54

Start with the Roents.
You can get some of the reagents to get the Void Crystals while farming Roents anyway.
Post #: 59
3/7/2018 11:55:52   
TH3 K1NG

You should try to get one Roentgenium per day, and after that you could focus on the reagents for the void crystals. If you have a nulgath farming pet like CVKS or BH Drone you are not going to have a problem farming for the hardest things like Uni 13s, DCS and Blood Gems, first you start with the hardest and more time consuming items like Uni 13, Essence of Nulgath(120 for the Gems and 50 for the quest), Tainted Gems(200x which is 2500x Cubes), Emblem of Nulgath(farm for the Gem of Domination on screen 17, it's going be a little annoying to drop sometimes, but when it happens just try to switch from screen 17 to screen 16, it used to work for me) you will need 20 Bone Dust(but tbh you should farm the 300x total for the quest so you don't have to bother with that again) 300x Nulgath's Approval and Arcfiend's Favor(try to farm for the Diamonds of Nulgath while you are at /evilwarnul you will need 200x for the Void Crystal B), after that go for the Elder's Blood, Black Knight Orb, The Secret 1, Dwakel Decoder and Aelita's Emerald. Leave the Nulgath Shaped Chocolate for last, and if you still don't have the 2.000.000 after all that farming, just go to /battlegroundE and accept the two quests of the trainers, use any gold boost that you have and one item of the AoA set or Awethur's Accoutrements. After you finish farming for the Roents. you will need the Void Crystals, the hardest part imo is the Blood Gems, if you don't have a farming pet Kiss the Void is the only way(good luck with that). After you have enough BGs it's time to farm Essences again for the 150x Gems and 15 Totems and if you still don't have the 250x DCS you can try "Essence of Defeat Reagent" quest(best option imo) or "Nation Loyalty Rewarded"(you will probably need the other items max stacked to make the DCS a guaranteed drop) if you have a farming pet, more specifically the BH Drone pet, you will have no problems farming for DCS. Good Luck!

< Message edited by TH3 K1NG -- 3/7/2018 15:53:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
3/7/2018 14:16:26   
ari462

Thanks so much, this helps a lot. So I have no pets, so this'll take some time. A few questions though. As I do my Larvae quests, what all will I not need, which I should sell to try to save for chocolates? Also is there anything I need to work on at all while getting the Roents or can all of the rest of the stuff wait for after? (Like nothing in the Void Crystals are dialy which I should do as soon as possible right? )

Thanks again, and if theres anything else I should know that helped anyone lemme know!
Post #: 61
3/7/2018 16:39:41   
TH3 K1NG

You can sell VoN(mem) every time it drops, and get 250,000 Gold, as for the Void Crystals, the B needs 2 elder's blood which is a daily quest, so you will need to wait two days to get it and while you are farming for the Roents. if you have some time you can farm for the Blood Gems, if you farm at least 2x BGs everyday after 15 days will have the 30x BGs necessary for the Void Crystal.
For any additional information you can access the Tercessuinotlim and the Nulgath Nation guide, it was very helpful when i was farming for my VHL.

AQW Epic  Post #: 62
3/7/2018 22:40:09   
ari462

oh also, should i be saving my bags of dirt?
Post #: 63
3/7/2018 23:31:57   
Rastaban

You need 400 for ENNH.
Post #: 64
3/8/2018 5:59:33   
XeNON_54

You can also just use the Buy-back to get Tendurr back when you do Kiss the Void.
Post #: 65
3/8/2018 6:52:54   
Iron Volvametal

Best way to farm Bags of Dirt?
AQW  Post #: 66
3/8/2018 11:11:01   
XeNON_54

Supplies and Assistant or Kiss the Void
Post #: 67
3/10/2018 16:26:27   
ari462

Hey quick question - is larvae better than supplies in every way? I feel like I've been told its better, and I probably just got very lucky yesterday, but last night I just kept getting great drops from supplies.

Has anyone gotten statistics on the two qyests to see which is better for each material?
Post #: 68
3/10/2018 18:04:47   
Loftyz

quote:

One thing to keep in mind is that the Worshipers are Human tagged and the Spirits are Undead tagged so if you're doing both, the Chainsaw Katanas are a great weapon to use (if you don't have the Burning Blade of Abezeth) since they have boosts against both. If you're just going to be doing the 50 LT quest then a higher Undead boost weapon could be beneficial (unless you want to use a universal boost).

Doing both quests with a (testing server) setup that gives 1.96x universal damage but 2.94x human damage, I could get 52/minute over 10 minutes, which is only 1 more turn-in than what's written in your Undead Legion Handbook guide. Bright Paragon still yet to be dethroned.
DF AQW  Post #: 69
3/10/2018 19:03:44   
ari462

Also, how hard are diamonds to farm? Should I be using my spare uni 13's for 3 at a time or are the other methods of getting them fairly quick?

< Message edited by ari462 -- 3/10/2018 23:56:13 >
Post #: 70
3/11/2018 5:25:28   
Loftyz

depends on your account and what pets/quests you have access to. Need to see your character page first.
DF AQW  Post #: 71
3/11/2018 5:39:41   
ari462

I have no farming pets and I'm not member
Post #: 72
3/11/2018 6:55:06   
you stop

@ari462 the quest called Only the Strong Survive Today from /evilwarnul would be the best method for you if you wish to farm Diamonds of Nulgath. It doesn't consume the Uni 13s you have if you're worried about it. It's only a requirement to accept the quest, which is different from being a requirement to turn in the quest.
AQW  Post #: 73
3/13/2018 11:57:29   
ari462

Thank you!!

Ok So I'm mixing up my main classes and need to level up some. Best place to do this? I'm level 67, and since I took a break idk where people level classes these days. Thanks!
Post #: 74
3/13/2018 13:55:36   
  Shadowhunt
Snow Angel, Bug Hunter, Class Tester

Since you aren't a member, Bloodmoon would be your best bet. It's basically like the Nothings in Nightmare except it's available to everyone and there are 3 on a screen instead of 4. If you've already done that questline then there are a few steps you need to take to get back to the room with the monsters, but I don't remember what they are (membership means I just go to Nightmare instead). There is a caveat in that there are a bunch of invisible walls in the map so if you're using a class that's only got melee range attacks, you might have a bit of trouble running around freely to each monster. Other options can be found in the Farming Guide.

AQ AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 9«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition