Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/17/2018 15:18:29   
Doxus the OverLord

@Metakirby Thanks, I was suspecting on it but already didn't know it was the better. Anyway, thanks.

And about the XP/Class?
What's the current best/easier/most efficient methods? I already know that lvling up a class at PTR in /chaosbrawl is one of the best ones if not the best.
About XP, I have no idea and I'm wanting to lvl up an alt to 85.
Post #: 101
3/17/2018 15:46:49   

XP farming before level 61 is mostly just farming in Bloodmoon/Nightmare. Once you have reached level 61, switch to BattlegroundE (or Honorhall if you are member) and do that until you are max level. Which one is better, I am not sure, but I prefer BattlegroundE over Bloodmoon for XP farming, if possible.

CP farming in Chaosbrawl on testing servers can be annoying from time to time, firstly you will miss ~8/10 attacks and some classes are not that great on testing servers anyways, resulting in a lot of death. I have found that it's sometimes faster, but it's not really worth the effort over farming in Bloodmoon/Nightmare, with the server switching, gearing up (which assumes you have proper boosting gear) and setting everything up, only to save maybe a couple minutes in the end. You can make arguments for Bloodmoon being annoying as hell to do, if you are using a class with only melee abilities, in which case, you may be better off in BattlegroundE/BattlegroundF (depending on level) or Chaosbrawl on testing servers.

I would honestly just stick with Bloodmoon/Nightmare for all your high level class ranking purposes. If you are not too high above level 40, the Pirates might be a good choice until you gain some more levels.
AQW  Post #: 102
3/17/2018 18:28:33   
you stop

I do believe that /chaosbrawl would be a lot better for class points still. This thread would be quite helpful Let's Party!. Go there and simply ask for someone with Blaze Binder or any class with a guaranteed hit and you're good to go. If you're ranking a class with heals, such as Daimon, then I would heavily suggest going /bludrutbrawl instead. They have significantly lower HP, only that they hit significantly harder than mobs in the former map.

< Message edited by you stop -- 3/17/2018 18:31:50 >
AQW  Post #: 103
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition