Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/28/2018 4:48:55   
Hells Elder Brother

Head to battlegroundE, do both the 46-60 and the 61-75 quests and take a look at this page with tagged XP boost items.

< Message edited by Shadowhunt -- 4/28/2018 18:50:51 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 126
5/1/2018 15:18:55   
Icetex

well they nerfed chaos brawl so longer a fast cp option
apprently been missed informed

< Message edited by Icetex -- 5/1/2018 15:31:23 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 127
5/2/2018 9:31:38   
XeNON_54

What happened to the Test Servers?
Post #: 128
5/2/2018 11:46:28   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

They are temporarily unavailable due to a combat bug.
quote:

Recently, we have received reports that monsters are not attacking on our PTR servers. We have hidden them while Yorumi works on the fix. They will return as soon as possible.

While Yorumi works on a fix, please enjoy battling on our other servers!

From the April 28th DNs.
AQW  Post #: 129
5/2/2018 17:58:43   
Appocolypse

Anybody have an estimate on how long it generally takes to farm Seppy's armor? I wouldn't mind upgrading for it, but I don't want it to expire before I finish
AQW  Post #: 130
5/3/2018 8:27:36   
XeNON_54

If you know how long it took you to farm BLoD then multiply that number by 3.
That's pretty much the average for most players.

It could take you sooner though if you get lucky but RNG will always be RNG.
Post #: 131
5/3/2018 15:18:02   
Loftyz

For anyone doing the "Nulgath" quest (kill 1 Mana Golem and 5 Mana Elementals), get the new FableForest Elements Cape for another 15% damage to Elementals, which can be used together with a Burning Blade or AFDL piece.
DF AQW  Post #: 132
5/4/2018 9:16:14   
XeNON_54

Not just that cape. The quest rewards from Fae's quests in FableForest also gives +Dmg2Elementals.
Post #: 133
5/15/2018 15:56:12   
Edme MacHeath

Is kiss the void or ceremonial pet quest better for blood gems? it took a scary long time to get one blood gem, not too long but to get a lot of them the time will add up.
AQ  Post #: 134
5/16/2018 0:43:01   
Lightning Sekkara

Ceremonial Void no doubt. You are probably just unlucky, I usually get a blood gem once every 3 turn ins.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 135
5/19/2018 5:34:43   
sudz16

10% dmg boost on Frozen Claymore, 25% dmg/gold/rep boosts on Enchanted Frozen Claymore.

As of now the Enchanted Frozen Claymore is the best currently obtainable dragon boosted weapon if you're nonmem. Still gets beat out by the 60% boost the 2500ac dragon blade and mem evolved dragon blade have though.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 136
5/19/2018 8:52:17   
XeNON_54

If it's only 25% then Burning Blade 2.0 would still be more powerful damage wise. But I guess this means Doomblade of Destruction is now completely outshined.
Post #: 137
5/19/2018 13:13:31   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

They don't, if you equip multiple items with the the boost types (dragons, elementals, undeads etc.), only the last equipped item will have it's effect active. Same goes for universal damage boost items and items that boosts rep, gold, XP and CP.
AQW  Post #: 138
5/19/2018 16:05:54   
The ErosionSeeker
*insert cheesy pun here*

quote:

If it's only 25% then Burning Blade 2.0 would still be more powerful damage wise. But I guess this means Doomblade of Destruction is now completely outshined.

That's not true at all, since you are supposed to pair EFC's +25% with a nonweapon +15% to all for a total of +43.75% (an extra 5.75% over Amadis).
DBoD was always redundant because the nonweapon equipment could be paired with an anti-type weapon, so it's not like anything changed.
DF AQW  Post #: 139
5/19/2018 16:30:16   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

BB V2 + Amadis is 56% extra damage though (1.3 x 1.2 = 1.56), so XeNON is actually right. You could argue however, if someone wants to put a little bit of work into it, it's easier to get EFC + AFDL piece than, getting lvl 80 + BB V2 and wait 4 years, assuming someone is relatively new. In the case of already having access to the Amadis items though, BB V2 is strictly better. I see it as an alternative, not a replacement.
AQW  Post #: 140
5/22/2018 11:47:21   
Aruru

I was trying to farm to get Blood Sorceress so I can make it into Scarlet Sorceress. It seems like other people in the groups that I farmed with got it while I still didn't when I thought when an item drops, everyone involved in that fight gets it. I'm currently lv70. Am I just imagining it, did they change how drops work, or am I doing something wrong that is preventing me from getting it? I checked my inventory and my bank. I don't see that I ever got it.
Post #: 141
5/22/2018 12:19:16   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

It does sometimes happen that an item does not drop, whether it only affects specific people or the whole group, I honestly don't know and it happens so rarely that it's impossible to test. It can sometimes be seen when 100% drops such as Escherion's Chain doesn't drop, even though all logic says it should. I have only seen it happen in public rooms.

It's either that, someone was lying and/or someone mistook the armor drop for the class, which I find more likely, even though with the armor and class name now being different, that should happen less.
AQW  Post #: 142
5/22/2018 14:17:09   
  Shadowhunt
Snow Angel, Bug Hunter, Class Tester

This can sometimes be traced back to a cache issue. I'd recommend periodically clearing your cache if you don't.
AQ AQW  Post #: 143
5/22/2018 22:37:39   
Aruru

Okay, thx. I will try that. Its been awhile since I have.

Edit: Yep, it was the cache. was fighting her myself and got it on 2nd try.

< Message edited by Aruru -- 5/22/2018 22:52:20 >
Post #: 144
5/26/2018 11:41:09   
XeNON_54

You know... I'm surprised that after all that farming AFDL is only Epic Rarity instead of Legendary Item Rarity...
Post #: 145
5/29/2018 4:28:49   
megakyle777

Just got AFDL yesterday. Quick question regarding farming: if I went for Void Highlord next, how powerful would that and AFDL be when the rewrite comes? I think Void's skills scale on damage dealt, so a natural 45% damage would make for major heals and dot's right? Wondering before I get into farming for it.
DF  Post #: 146
5/29/2018 11:43:26   
  Shadowhunt
Snow Angel, Bug Hunter, Class Tester

It's kind of hard to determine that because the mechanics of the new servers are going to be slightly different from what they currently are, and class rebalancing may have to happen after the rewrite. So basically there's no telling how well AFDL and VHL will work together post-rewrite due to uncertainty on how exactly VHL will function. As it stands, VHL is a powerful class and adding an AFDL piece will make it even more powerful, but whether or not to farm for it should probably be predicated on the current servers, under the assumption that you'll get VHL before the rewrite.
AQ AQW  Post #: 147
5/29/2018 15:21:59   
savor

currently on my 11th roent (almost 12, still need to get 100 tainted gems) however, i still don't have void a and b. i was wondering how many hours or days would it take to get void a and b once i'm done with the roents. i have a drone pet and currently i still have an active membership.

and is it hard to farm VLoD (Void Light Of Destiny)? was thinking of getting VLoD right after VHL or should i go for NSOD instead? (i already have SDKA)
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 148
5/29/2018 15:57:19   
Metakirby
Constructive & Helpful!

VLoD isn't that hard with your currently available methods. The majority of the farm is getting BLoD in the first place and after that, you are looking at ~2 hours worth of doing the Drone Quest, for 40 Diamond and 40 Dark Crystal Shards, you will probably get all, or most of the Gems required, if not, the extra Essences from Makais should help out in the case you are missing some. Tainted Gems are about an hours worth of farming Cubes, the Totem you should get from the Drone while farming Diamonds/DCSs. 3 Emblems is no biggie and since you have SDKA, the Void Auras should also be a non issue.

All in all, you are looking at farming BLoD + 3-4 hours worth of material gathering.

If you already have BLoD, getting VLoD wont really give you any benefit, whereas getting NSoD first will make your farming for VLoD, whether the acquiring of BLoD is necessary or not, a slight bit quicker.
AQW  Post #: 149
5/29/2018 16:14:13   
savor

Thanks for this!

i already have BLoD in my arsenal. just wanted to get VLoD (Looks really cool! and its black and red my favorite colors!!) since i just discovered that you can have both VLoD and BLoD at the same time (i thought you would need to sacrifice BLoD and farm it again if you want it back XD)

in regards to NSOD, i'm really having second thoughts in getting it since based on other players opinion, NSOD is the hardest item to get in game currently (much harder than SDKA, is it true?)

hopefully, i can finish up getting VHL before July or August.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= Farming Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 9«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition