Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Classic/Modern Sound Toggle

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: Classic/Modern Sound Toggle
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2018 23:03:15   
King Darxonic

I imagine the sound toggle to be one of two things either each in battle sound effect having a classic/modern toggle or the whole thing just one big toggle...either way is perfectly fine with me as I would switch everything to classic as far as in battle sound effects. 💯💯💯
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
3/31/2018 23:34:14   
ChanDamasco

I agree with this thread. It would be nice to toggle between classic sounds and modern sounds
Post #: 27
4/1/2018 22:02:33   
TBYM

I would also like to see this.
AQ  Post #: 28
4/16/2018 5:20:54   
kreizett

So is the staff still considering this suggestion? I certainly hope they are.
AQ  Post #: 29
4/16/2018 20:01:56   
King Darxonic

I hope so, though they didn't give me a exact estimate of how many people should be interested before they implement this but I doubt that many people are aware of this idea especially considering the amount of people on the AQ formula let alone the whole forum site.

Black Naginashi/Darxonic stopping by to say "Hello!" to everyone!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
4/17/2018 8:25:47   
Phlox Lover

I guess a simple "poll" in General AQ could probably stuff this debate on the subject of how the community feels? Someone should reach out to someone on the staff.

But not me; Diffusion of Responsibility.
Post #: 31
5/8/2018 11:27:52   
King Darxonic

I'll work on sharing this post a bit more to the public so it can be more acknowledged.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
6/18/2018 15:11:09   
Kalle29

In-battle sound toggle sounds like a great idea, definitely has my support
AQ  Post #: 33
6/20/2018 21:09:34   
Aura Knight

I keep sounds muted so it doesn't matter to me if anything changes but what would be nice is if players had a choice between the old and new sounds.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 34
7/2/2018 22:13:42   
Relinfearous

I'm feeling it. I'd like this to become a function.
AQ  Post #: 35
7/7/2018 8:23:02   
LUPUL LUNATIC

I also grew with the old sounds and would like an option for those during the battles.
AQ  Post #: 36
10/15/2018 23:04:47   
kreizett

Not trying to bump an old thread, but is this suggestion still being considered? I hope it is, since I know it'd make a couple of us old players quite happy.
AQ  Post #: 37
10/18/2018 9:23:26   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Think they'd need to get back the old audio files for it
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 38
10/19/2018 9:47:47   
kreizett

You're probably right. However, based on what Hollow prevoiusly said (that they could add a toggle for classic sounds but it would only work during combat) I believe that they do have the old audio files. Just a guess. It'd be extremely helpful if Hollow himself could confirm it.
AQ  Post #: 39
11/23/2018 11:52:51   
King Darxonic

I still wonder what the requirements are for them to make this a thing especially since it isn't too much of a big change, I still have hope.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 40
1/28/2019 23:51:14   
Cension

I like what they've done with the water/wind/earth sounds, but can't say I'm a fan of the new fire/ice/energy/light/dark/spellcast/block sounds.

Overall, if I had the option, I would play with the classic sounds without a second thought.

Definitely need the du-du-du victory sound back though. Don't see how anyone could have thought it would be a good idea to do away with that.
Post #: 41
1/22/2020 22:17:04   
SoleSoldier

Sorry to gravedig up an old post, but I'm an old player returning to the game. Is there any chance we can still get this toggle? I miss the old sound effects so much, and the new sound effects are so jarring to listen to.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 42
1/23/2020 1:13:43   
roobee

They are already implemented. Click Options under your XP bar. Then More. Then tick "Use Old Sounds"
Post #: 43
1/31/2020 11:59:29   
  Rorshach

The Question
(AdventureQuest)

Locking thread, since idea has been implemented (Congrats!)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest Suggestions >> RE: Classic/Modern Sound Toggle
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition