Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Hunt for Syringes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Hunt for Syringes
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2018 6:05:41   
Sanani

@Sakurai the Cursed
Aww... But im 99% sure that in these vials is soulthread. But why, they are scattered around various time points?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
1/27/2018 6:55:09   
Shiny_Underpants

I tried linking up the hints in the order of the full paragraph. It failed, of course. Apparently there is no meaning to the vial hints outside of which quest contains the next in the sequence; while this is unsurprising, I admit I was a little disappointed.

As for the final destination... please tell me it's a location, not a quest. Please.
DF MQ  Post #: 27
1/27/2018 8:52:45   
Sakurai the Cursed

It's a location. But a very, very easy one to miss if you don't have the riddle arranged correctly to tell you what to do.

@Sanani - Honestly, I don't know.
spoiler:

Just for Secundus to test people I suppose? But then he says it doesn't matter if you cheated, so that doesn't work too well either. Just to give us a puzzle to solve I guess. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
1/27/2018 8:56:54   
Sanani

@Sakurai the Cursed
spoiler:

And Dovex knows what we want so he teases us :p
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 29
1/27/2018 10:16:28   
LadyYennifer

spoiler:

I think I have found them all with help from Sanani but do I need to do them in order? What should happen when you find them all? Nothing happened for me.

EDIT: I've only apparently found half of them. Is there any other hints on where the others are?

< Message edited by LadyYennifer -- 1/27/2018 10:31:53 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 30
1/27/2018 10:38:21   
Cenarius59

spoiler:

I don't think that you have to collect them at all, let alone in order. Just go to the abandoned house and wait for 20 seconds and the portal appears.
Post #: 31
1/27/2018 10:39:20   
LadyYennifer

spoiler:

Where is the abandoned house? Is it the house where Aegis lives?

< Message edited by LadyYennifer -- 1/27/2018 10:40:33 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 32
1/27/2018 10:43:28   
Cenarius59

spoiler:

The house Yu Nohu (clawkin) sits outside of.
Post #: 33
1/27/2018 10:43:51   
Sanani

spoiler:

House where Char was in Ravenloss book 3. After completing Tomix Storyline it will be abandoned. Just wait a while.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
1/27/2018 10:46:21   
LadyYennifer

spoiler:

This place looks absolutely terrifying and the music adds to the effect. Thank you.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 35
1/27/2018 10:49:31   
Draconian Lord

Wow, after reading what Stephen Nix said, I'm glad I still poke my head in on AE's games once in awhile.
... in my defense, they do their jobs wonderfully.
Post #: 36
1/27/2018 10:50:56   
Sanani

spoiler:

Even more scary that it meant to be lullaby. And it interesting that Char is ok is only thing that he is direct and didn't says "maybe".
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 37
1/27/2018 10:52:41   
LadyYennifer

spoiler:

Secundus is terrifying and I love his dialogue to pieces. He gives me a sort of Solas from Inquisition vibe with it. The boy looks terrifying too.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 38
1/27/2018 10:58:20   
Sanani

spoiler:

I hope the continuation of this arc (Arc not class, for that i can wait) will be soon. And if you hurt Char you will have zero apprentices! I wonder why Secundus is interested in us and Piotr, neither Roirr nor Vaal meet Piotr (But Piotr is Roirr descendant here is that) And we? Maybe Vaal part just want to show us our place?

< Message edited by Sanani -- 1/27/2018 11:05:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
1/27/2018 11:28:50   
rater202

spoiler:

Uh... Should we be at all concerned that Pitor has already become a Fleshweaver?

Becuase the only other person in the room looks an awful lot like the Fleshweaver Art Tomix shared with us many moons ago, other than the color.

...And now I'm reminded that Tomix told us that the Flesh that made Aegis's temporary body had to have come from somewhere and that Secundus doesn't have Flesh... either Pitor made it... Or um, well, we've got Char and his brother unacounted for.
AQ DF  Post #: 40
1/27/2018 11:32:57   
LadyYennifer

spoiler:

I do like how Secundus mentions that he is our characters potential owner. I really cannot wait for Fleshweaver to release.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 41
1/27/2018 11:43:10   
rater202

spoiler:

...I get the creeping, sinking suspicion that by the end of this storyline, we'll have personally made Tomix's family extinct in the male line.
AQ DF  Post #: 42
1/27/2018 11:49:49   
SilverAngel
Friendly!

spoiler:

The whole scene with Secundus is creepy and I love it; the fact you're in a strange and somewhat creepy place yet you have music that sounds like a lullaby unnerves me in a good way.

Secundus being... possessive of us and that Pitor appears to be corrupted by Secundus to some degree is worrying, if I'm on honest. Gives me really bad feelings of what Secundus can possibly do in the future. I swear it seems Tomix's family is cursed to never have a happy ending, pretty sure Katia is the only one who hasn't had anything bad happen to her.

DF AQW  Post #: 43
1/27/2018 11:55:06   
Greyor_42

spoiler:

One thing I'm more worried about than anything is, what Elemental Spirit did Piotr consume?

Also, Secundus' double eyes still freak me out. The human face should never have more than one pair.
DF  Post #: 44
1/27/2018 12:14:25   
Vonix

Found my first one. Thought route? If it's Secundus and hero related, then it's Aegis related.
Now for the hunt!

Gosh i remembered how i love Pellow Village's theme

< Message edited by Vonix -- 1/27/2018 12:18:47 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 45
1/27/2018 12:25:29   
solomi123

spoiler:

Here's a higher resolution image for our wondrous duo
Piotr looks ... unnerving, to say the least; even more than Secundus. Still not gonna stop me from eating valor-flavored ice cream though.

Regarding the fate of Char and his brother Kindler, I think the third line of the passage give enough indication
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
1/27/2018 12:49:10   
G Man

spoiler:

Ahh.. I had a feeling that empty house would serve a purpose... Pretty... interesting...
Now we know more... or not.
Maybe we know less, and just know the right questions to ask now... or not.
:P

< Message edited by G Man -- 1/27/2018 13:09:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
1/27/2018 13:01:11   
dragon_monster

spoiler:

Since Chosweaver gets sold from Secundus does it mean that he teaches us chaosweaving skills for dragon coins and its canon as an result?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 48
1/27/2018 13:13:25   
rater202

@^
spoiler:

No.

Whats most likely is that the Chaosweaver button will take usto dialog options discussing details about Chaosweaving we don't have and then the optionfor s DC shop to buy the non-canon DC armor.

Or judt straight to the shop with no dialog.
AQ DF  Post #: 49
1/27/2018 13:43:37   
Paryas

spoiler:

So the Hero finally meets Secundus, right about time, since the Weaver Saga Timeline has us visiting Azaveyr as the next milestone.

Also, can someone remind me of the background of Chaosweavers and how they weave?
DF AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Hunt for Syringes
Page 2 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition