Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Hunt for Syringes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Hunt for Syringes
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2018 13:44:09   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

An interesting thing to note:

spoiler:

The part that shows what element Piotr is bound to is pink. What Elemental Spirit have we seen that is pink? I'll leave you all with that

Credit to the DF Discord chat for pointing this out.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 51
1/27/2018 13:53:25   
Paryas

@Christophoses

If that is true that would be heartbreaking.
DF AQW  Post #: 52
1/27/2018 13:55:12   
G Man

I don't remember that one, can you fill me in on who that might be?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
1/27/2018 13:59:49   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

@Paryas

spoiler:

I agree, but considering that the Elemental Plane of Spirits and Lore are not fully chronologically in sync it's definitely within the realm of possibility. Also, Piotr is related to Baltael.

----

@above

MAJOR SPOILERS:
spoiler:

Baltael

< Message edited by Christophoses -- 1/27/2018 14:00:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 54
1/27/2018 14:01:52   
SilverAngel
Friendly!

@Christophoses:
spoiler:

But Baltael is still around during the First Weaver Saga and that hasn't happened yet story wise. It can't be him.
DF AQW  Post #: 55
1/27/2018 14:02:56   
Greyor_42

I think he might be trying to imply that it's Baltael, but that wouldn't work, as he was destroyed by Secundus' hands after Danyel gave his soul to defeat Roirr. If Piotr consumed him, Baltael wouldn't have been able to be there. And since Secundus destroyed him, he can be consumed by Piotr, since he doesn't exist anymore.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/27/2018 14:04:29 >
DF  Post #: 56
1/27/2018 14:08:19   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

All of this can work for simple reason: the fluid structure of time while passing through higher dimensions. In these cases, past, present and future is like a soup.

< Message edited by Christophoses -- 1/27/2018 14:09:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 57
1/27/2018 14:15:08   
SilverAngel
Friendly!

@Christophoses: Are you saying that like how Secundus can travel through time, when he destroyed Baltael he brought some part of him back to this current time so Piotr could consume him?

< Message edited by SilverAngel -- 1/27/2018 14:16:14 >
DF AQW  Post #: 58
1/27/2018 14:16:29   
Greyor_42

Nope, still doesn't work, because it would require him to either be consumed by Piotr, then follow Danyel to face of against Roirr and be obliterated beyond death, or be obliterated beyond death and then consumed by Piotr. You simply can't have both happen in the same timeline, especially since the weaving timeline is a causal loop/bootstrap paradox. Baltael has to survive up until the confrontation against Vaaloirr, when his soul gets destroyed by Secundus. After being destroyed by Secundus, there wouldn't be any Baltael left to consume, and after being consumed by Piotr, there wouldn't be any Baltael to be destroyed by Secundus. Thus, he isn't who Piotr consumed.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 1/27/2018 14:18:12 >
DF  Post #: 59
1/27/2018 14:17:19   
chisagen

A Swimming Good Time ( AQ3D / DF Q&A )

Managed to find a few already....man is this starting to get creepy!

Here is hoping I can find the rest of them!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 60
1/27/2018 14:18:23   
G Man

spoiler:

It's a possibility, I mean, Secundus exists alongside the two people who comprise his being. In the past and present.
Now that I think about it... I think that's also part of his abilities, being a spirit of duality, he probably has access to abilities that defy the laws that we know.
Also, we don't know that Baltael was COMPLETELY destroyed by Secundus.
Secundus likely could've held him, or consumed him, only to hand him to Piotr....
Then again, I could be 100% wrong.

< Message edited by G Man -- 1/27/2018 14:22:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
1/27/2018 14:23:21   
Hermitpriest

spoiler:

After looking at the elemental spirits we've seen and each spirit claw types, Piotr seems to have devoured a good elemental or maybe, and this is a HUGE maybe, a wind elemental. We know it couldn't have been Baltael since at this point in the Weaver Timeline he hasn't been destroyed as many have stated, he might have devoured Oyva as we've never met her, so for all we know he may have just devoured a random good elemental.

I am kind of sad Piotr lost his red hair though.

< Message edited by Hermitpriest -- 1/27/2018 14:27:11 >
DF  Post #: 62
1/27/2018 14:29:01   
Sanani

@G Man
spoiler:

Yeah but Secundus banished Baltael in the future, and he defied the entire flow of time by being his own creator(SO MUCH PARADOX!) i think having two Baltaels in one time (The present timeline and future one would screw over time big time! And there would be no stable loop this time) Also there are many elemental spirits in the world, it doesn't need to be his own Son/Ancestor (Oh my, my head hurts!)

Hmm... Being at all this, why Piotr left with Secundus? And why he is interested in him?

< Message edited by Sanani -- 1/27/2018 14:30:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 63
1/27/2018 14:31:34   
G Man

^
spoiler:

True enough, it could simply be a random spirit, but Tomix is very detailed, and sustains himself on our misery and sadness. So I am just entertaining the thought that it could be Baltael that Piotr consumed.

< Message edited by G Man -- 1/27/2018 16:06:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
1/27/2018 14:41:32   
Kaizoku

I can't wait to press that button.
DF  Post #: 65
1/27/2018 15:24:43   
Vonix

spoiler:

"Whether you followed my threads, stumbled upon this place or... cheated"

UHM I'M SORRY I'M A BAD RIDDLE SOLVER OK
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 66
1/27/2018 15:28:05   
Hermitpriest

spoiler:

Guys look closer at the color on Piotr, it resembles the good element more than wind. It seems more like Dove went for the ironic approach by giving Piotr good element powers since that act of becoming a Fleshweaver is such an unholy thing. Heres an image comparing Piotr to the good claw and wind claw just for comparision and to help prove what I'm saying. Just know the image was hastily but together so it won't look perfect.

EDIT: Just thought of this but giving Piotr the good element would be a good tie in to the end parts of the Tomix Saga when Tomix synchronized with Pandora and his element became good.

Side note anyone else hope Piotr becomes a future guest so those of us that don't want to get Fleshweaver can still use the skills. Like we could have a questline from Secundus where we add Piotr as a guest to help him find elemental spirits to enhance his own powers and add more elemental moves to his arsenal and after the questline is completed we unlock a button to add him as a guest whenever we want, but we could only get the questline by denying to become a FW ourselves. It might be just me that wants this but I think I would be a good compromise.

< Message edited by Hermitpriest -- 1/27/2018 15:59:18 >
DF  Post #: 67
1/27/2018 15:36:59   
Sanani

spoiler:

I have more or less answer why the spirit what Piotr got is NOT Baltael. The time in spirits realm flows most likely differently (Secundus timey-wimey) and spirits can go there at whim, so if present Baltael would go to the spirits realm he would find future own absorbed self, and that would not work good for time (And doesn't make sense if spirit realm is key to time travel in Roirr case) and Secundus stable loop. Also Baltael would see something is wrong so sooner.
Also i have theory about Char and his brother. At first we must ask why their house? We must remember that they were cursed, so what if Secundus (Whose 1/2 was reason of their transformation) wanted to "examine" them, and he didn't lied and they are "fine" but reverted to spider forms?

Edit:Fixed Tpyo

< Message edited by Sanani -- 1/27/2018 15:59:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 68
1/27/2018 18:04:47   
LurkBlackSmith

spoiler:

So since we have seen Secendus' lair...and the orphanage that Char and his brother resides...didn't anybody notice the ball missing?
DF  Post #: 69
1/27/2018 18:13:06   
Spear180

What if Piotr thinks he might be able to bring Tomix back through Fleshweaving. What if that's why he's doing this.
AQW  Post #: 70
1/27/2018 18:18:21   
rater202

spoiler:

Secundus referred to Char as a Soulweaver.

Even if Char himself is unharmed, his Soul Ally has almost certainly been devoured by either Pitor or Secundus himself.
AQ DF  Post #: 71
1/27/2018 18:21:16   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

@Paryas
Chaosweavers are Soulweavers that are bound with corrupted spirits, making'em basicaly chaotic soulweavers (lower-case C to not mix with AQW's Chaos).

Also, the soundtrack in Secundus's "room" is basicaly the instrumental of Tomix's Lullaby from the weaver saga finale :) That sounds AWESOME.
DF AQW  Post #: 72
1/27/2018 18:27:10   
rater202

Adding onto the Chaosweaver thing: chaosweavers almost exclusively use their weaving for combat. They can make things, but it's not their focus.

Soulweavers are the opposite--The PC and Tomix being combat specced is unusual and IRRC Tomix the Dev said at one point that Tomix the NPC only actually taught us the combat applications of Soulweaving.

Soulsmithing is further along the Soulweaver direction--while a Soulsmith can make a weapon, as far as we know there are no direct combat aplications to the craft, tis' just making stuff.

Where Fleshweavers fit in this scenario is unknown, but I'm going to assume that, as the Ultimate Weaving Art(assuming Secundus is being truthful and not exaggerating,) that whatever the primary focus of it's applications is, they're probably potent.
AQ DF  Post #: 73
1/27/2018 19:00:08   
Hermitpriest

I think a much simple way to describe the weaving clans would be, Soulweavers are the armor smiths, Soulsmiths are the weapon smiths, and Chaosweavers are the warriors.

Fleshweavers are much harder to discern, they might be the berserkers of the clans, or maybe the mages since as we've been told FWs are the only member of the clans that can use all the elements, and I don't mean like how we can switch weapon elements mid battle.
DF  Post #: 74
1/27/2018 19:04:33   
Greyor_42

^

No, Soulsmiths make armor, too. Soulweavers are tailors, hence the title "weaver". They weave clothes.

Most likely, Fleshweaver is an all of the above, tailor, armorer/weaponsmith, and warrior, just using fleshthreads instead of soulthreads.
DF  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Hunt for Syringes
Page 3 of 6«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition