Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Hunt for Syringes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Hunt for Syringes
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/27/2018 20:02:37   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

the idea of weavers seems to be basicaly using soul-threads to create spells and objects, making soulweavers and soulsmiths crafters. Chaosweavers, being, well, chaotic, favour brawl, so clearly they focus on using their weaving for combat. Fleshweaving is the magic created by a deranged lunatic, so obviously, it's meant to hurt, a lot xD I guess what makes fleshweaving more powerful is how it weaves with the body, the vessel of a soul, implying it's more delicate, since souls appear to be more like pure energy, hence easier to manipulate, while flesh is a fragile balance of bones, muscle, tissue and blood and any disturbance can cascade into a collapse of the body. I mean, with a flick of his wrist, Roirr "rearranged one's brain", turning him instantly into his puppet, so basicaly while soulweaving deals with the threads given by soul allies, with little consequence to failures in design, Fleshweaver seens like a surgeon.

What I can guess is that we eat a soul ally to gain the power of turning things into threads to weave, and since we are still a living, organic body, this power translated into weaving with flesh and blood. (I definitely won't be a fleshweaver, but man does the name alone feels awesome)
DF AQW  Post #: 76
1/27/2018 20:25:37   
Hermitpriest

@above

Same, I have no plans for becoming a Fleshweaver but I did type out what I though would be a decent compromise.
spoiler:

Basically it says what if Piotr was made into a guest and we help him get elemental spirit for his powers in maybe a 6 quest “saga”. Just so those of use that want to try out FW without needing to screw ourselves out of all the SW stuff. The team could just make him weaker then regular FW and say it’s cause his much younger than the hero.

< Message edited by Hermitpriest -- 1/27/2018 20:27:58 >
DF  Post #: 77
1/27/2018 23:20:41   
Vanilla Icecream

Two questions: What happened to Piotr's feet and how does he not topple over??
DF  Post #: 78
1/27/2018 23:21:00   
Steel_King

spoiler:

First off, this week's release is staggering. A new area, scavenger hunt, AND the re-done quest with new animations? Wow.

Secundus and the Paradigm are the creepiest things I have seen in this game so far. I actually flinched when the portal opened, and the music is... something. Also, learning what happened to Poitr is a priority, especially considering there is still debate on what happened to Tomix's soul after the events of the Core.

Is anyone creeped out by the fact that we spent a day with Aegis wearing the reconstructed bodies of innocents? You know, hanging out, with your buddy, AS HE WEARS THE SKIN OF DEAD BOY.

And is it just me, or does the whole vibe make you feel... small...

< Message edited by Steel_King -- 1/27/2018 23:22:36 >
Post #: 79
1/27/2018 23:39:32   
Shiny_Underpants

spoiler:

Well, that's... horrifying. Barvra and Katia now have an incredibly strong motive (and, many would argue, right) to banish Secundus.
quote:

~original: @Sakurai the Cursed
It's a location. But a very, very easy one to miss if you don't have the riddle arranged correctly to tell you what to do.

I somehow missed Char's connection to the building (though the riddle referring to Char was probable), but I did manage to find the place once I knew to wait 22 seconds... It definitely is easy to miss.

The Hero failed (so far) to ask one very important question. That being why Secundus is interested in the Hero.
Turns out my vague guess at Secundus being the spirit of Duality was right on the money. It certainly fits, comprising both his existence, and the moral nature of the art he may teach us.
I am curious about one thing though; will there be any physical downsides for Piotr being a kid? The nature of Fleshweaving is to alter one's being, so presumably his growth won't be stunted or anything similar. However, as far as I know, a child that becomes an elemental spirit is less likely to hold a humanoid form, having inhabited a human body for a shorter time period. In this case, might Piotr be likely to alter his physicality to a far greater degree than the Hero would? And what effects would this type of variation in form have between the Hero and Piotr's ability?

Piotr's flesh is darker than the original concept art/preview for FW, as well as the flesh of Murk's shop (that then coated Vaal in the Tomix saga finale). In fact, it looks strikingly similar to Book 3 Sepulchure's true body.

In regards to us being Fleshweavers... There is a reason we have multiple character slots.
DF MQ  Post #: 80
1/28/2018 1:00:36   
Ferne

I came back after a little bit, and holy god. This huge update, all these hints towards Fleshweaver and Chaosweaver, the actual REVEAL of where you can GET them.

I am so hyped right now. I'm so ridiculously hyped. Even if they take another year to finally come out, I won't care. This hype will not go away.

I love this game so much.
DF AQW  Post #: 81
1/28/2018 1:08:56   
Dragonman

spoiler:

I have one I'm stumped on, I don't want to know the whole thing hunt but who is She can tell you what the future holds referring to? Unless its the card shoppe in which case where's the Merchant of Chance?

EDIT: Got some help, so no need to post it now!

< Message edited by Dragonman -- 1/28/2018 1:26:58 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
1/28/2018 4:51:51   
Phastore

If you don't mind guys, may I ask to join the discord server as well, kindly pm, please? Thanks!
EDIT: Got there now! :D

< Message edited by Phastore -- 1/28/2018 7:20:48 >
AQW  Post #: 83
1/28/2018 6:07:46   
Shiny_Underpants

^At this rate, only a select few of us will not be on the discord server...

spoiler:

quote:

~original: @Vanilla Icecream
Two questions: What happened to Piotr's feet and how does he not topple over??

The concept art for Fleshweaver also showed the Hero as having no legs; it appears the spiritual component allows them to float. Curiously, Roirr didn't do this; nor did he have a transformed body like Piotr or the one the Hero will obtain if they choose Fleshweaver.
That raises two questions; whether Fleshweavers are able to conceal their transformation, and whether Roirr was a weaver of the same precise nature as we will become should we choose the class.

quote:

~original: @Christophoses
All of this can work for simple reason: the fluid structure of time while passing through higher dimensions. In these cases, past, present and future is like a soup.

I hate to be picky, but... what are you basing this on? It's quite a bold assertion.
DF MQ  Post #: 84
1/28/2018 6:37:11   
Fire alandry

The Fire Region is so beautiful. My character would be so happy to live there... even if it requires something very, very cold inside his body. Essence of Aegis, perhaps?

< Message edited by Fire alandry -- 1/28/2018 10:41:48 >
DF  Post #: 85
1/28/2018 10:35:39   
Samirasaid

Anyone know the name of the quest in order, to find the syringes of Secundus in order to find him?
DF  Post #: 86
1/28/2018 10:53:14   
Shadow X Ascendant

Now The Fleashweaver saga will restart all again, but with The Hero beign the weaver this time. After seeing this i am highly thinking about beign a fleshweaver , but Losting Aegis, SW and MSW will also make my Baltael's Aventail useless, except for stats... what a decision to make..

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/28/2018 11:03:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 87
1/28/2018 11:06:00   
rater202

...I'm kind of wondering if Riorr's "Murk" look isn't the end result of Fleshweaver mastery and the class armor/piotr's look is just an optional warform?

I hope that we're a little less purple than Piotr though. I likes the bloody redflesh look of "Murk's" woven objects.

< Message edited by rater202 -- 1/28/2018 11:07:31 >
AQ DF  Post #: 88
1/28/2018 11:07:18   
Shadow X Ascendant

@rater202 or the opposite, since Piotr was always with Trained by him to be like him... or better
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 89
1/28/2018 11:08:53   
rater202

No, I mean, Murk actually looked like a spirit and h certainly didn't look like that when he first possessed that body.
AQ DF  Post #: 90
1/28/2018 11:11:54   
Shadow X Ascendant

Maybe is about Time spent in that body, the human body for murk (we know he is roirr) is just a Temporary shell, with time maybe,he lost that shell, remaining only his spirit form.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/28/2018 13:38:49 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
1/28/2018 13:16:11   
ergotth
AQW Lore-titician

@Samirasaid

its not a quest, the items are just spread throughout the maps of the weaver saga (ALL of them, Quest or Ravenloss book 1 and 3). And they are visible, you will literaly see a red syringe lying on the ground and once you touch it, it shows a close up of it with the riddle in a tag.
DF AQW  Post #: 92
1/28/2018 13:17:19   
Greyor_42

@Shadow X Ascendant

quote:

the human body for a fleshweaver is just a Temporary shell

Is an incorrect statement, as stated by Dove several times. The body jumping thing is completely unique to Roirr and Roirr alone, and is NOT a fleshweaving ability. Which is specifically why we were also warned not to compare the fleshweaving class to Roirr as well, because aside from fleshing up that room and his body, none of the stuff we've see him do is fleshweaving. Murk's appearance was because the body he jumped into was wearing out and he needed a new one, and had nothing to do with fleshweaving.
DF  Post #: 93
1/28/2018 13:36:31   
Shadow X Ascendant

oGreyor_42, oh, it's true, i always forget these details, now i edited and fixed to be more precisely. Fleshweaver is really an complex class. and since i have seen only Roirr as fleshweaver is a bit confuse to separate Fleshweaver and Roirr Forbidden Magic.

Anyway, one Thing is sure, For we all who want FleshWeaver is better starting farming The Memory fragments From First Weaver Saga, and i don't know if i am wrong , but, all of them are low drops except for VII (Last one) Because the two times i finished it in two accounts , i have got it. i Will Let 3 in Inventory and 4 in Bank, To Not Use much space. 1 Free space i have the Legion Bracer

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/28/2018 14:35:44 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 94
1/28/2018 14:34:11   
Samirasaid

I found some but random and did not decorate the places, only missing
(Probability Trader); (Vessel sailing through the void);
(Your Only Encounter with the First Weaver Sealed Memories) Can someone tell me the name of the searches where I can find them?
DF  Post #: 95
1/28/2018 14:39:16   
Shadow X Ascendant

^^
spoiler:

Book 1 Pellow Village = Murk Shop
Book 1 Ravenloss = Penitentiary, Weaving, Silkwood Park, Market, Altar Hill

The ones in Book 3 i don't know yet.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 96
1/28/2018 16:17:28   
Samirasaid

only missing this syringe that says: Vessel sailing through the emptiness does anyone really know in which quest the syringe is?
DF  Post #: 97
1/28/2018 16:19:53   
GammaCavy

^ it's on the void ship. I mean, just the void ship, where you can board and explore it. The button is Void Ship, between the villain check ins: "Human element" and "Codex."

I know I don't plan to become Fleshweaver. End of story. Aegis is too much of a combat asset for me to do that. Chaosweaver though... perhaps. We shall see.

On another note, we are now up to the point on the Weaving saga timeline of "Secundus resurfaces and meets the hero." At last, the weaving Saga returns!

< Message edited by GammaCavy -- 1/28/2018 16:21:48 >
DF  Post #: 98
1/28/2018 16:29:38   
Samirasaid

I already entered the ship and the syringe says: Baltal legacy, I want the syringe that says the nine of the ship if it has.
DF  Post #: 99
1/28/2018 16:55:49   
GammaCavy

Probably in the quest Adrift then, or into the Yunnagap, but I'm not positive. It was on one of the void ship quests though.
DF  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Hunt for Syringes
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition