Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Hunt for Syringes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Hunt for Syringes
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/28/2018 17:16:32   
Shadow X Ascendant

Oh My These Memorie Fragments For Fleshweaver were a pain to get, but i finally managed to get all 7 of them, now i Just need to wait The Fleshweaver be finally released to make use of them.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 101
1/28/2018 17:18:30   
rater202

^It's been implied but not confirmed that they're for Fleshweaver training.
AQ DF  Post #: 102
1/28/2018 17:25:35   
Shadow X Ascendant

@Greyor_42 said That they will be used for Fleshweaver, maybe for Right Side of skills, and Left Side by consuming Aegis, by a way or another, and since they are very low drop rate, is best for me to get all soon, when it comes, i am pretty sure they will unlock something, is always better ensure what comes.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/28/2018 17:26:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 103
1/28/2018 17:32:14   
Samirasaid

Someone has already found this syringe that contains this message: If only this market could have sold better lives ... ()
DF  Post #: 104
1/28/2018 18:32:48   
Caesaris

Void Walker of AQW Sugg & Brazilian Help

@Samirasaid:
spoiler:

Talk to Tomix in Ravenloss Book 1 -> Market
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 105
1/28/2018 19:14:39   
Hermitpriest

@Samirasaid
Not sure if the spoiler box is even needed at this point but screw it.

spoiler:

You don't need to get all the syringes, just go to the abandoned house in the unvoided Ravenloss where the Clawkin is and wait there for 22 seconds, itís seems like the syringes are only needed to find the portal and thatís it.
DF  Post #: 106
1/28/2018 20:01:28   
Greyor_42

@Shadow X Ascendant

I didn't say they will be used for that, just that that's what the forums had more or less unanimously decided that's what will most likely be their purpose. I'm just as in the dark about why they exist as everyone else who has found them(as much as I hate to admit that).
DF  Post #: 107
1/29/2018 16:17:38   
Shadow X Ascendant

One Thing we forgot to mention is what Tomix published in Design Notes about Fleshweaver in February 16.,2016. I will copy here.
While being a fleshweaver, the hero can shape their body however they please and can weave with flesh, instead of soulthreads.
Left set of skills will be the fleshweaver "core" abilities, such as controling the enemy for a few turns and make them hit themselves or reforming your body into a weapon.
Right set of skills will be based on... the elemental spirits you have consumed. Yes, the feasting won't end on Aegis alone. You will unlock more skills as you eat more elemental spirits.
"You will have a choice of only unlocking left side of the abilities, only right side, or both, if you're feeling particulary greedy."
The class will have its pros, as well as cons. You'll gain immense power, but lose Aegis... and maybe even humanity. I've had some other ideas, like quests being locked off, NPCs refusing to talk to you... but we will see.
You will learn more about the class from Secundus, in the future.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 1/29/2018 16:18:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 108
1/29/2018 16:51:07   
Christophoses
AQW Tester
&
Lore Adept

They're vials... A syringe is something completely different.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 109
1/29/2018 18:33:45   
Doctor Dano

Hello, yes. I am a veteran member but this is my first time on the forums. When I went to the abandoned house and waited for a bit, no portal showed up. Am I doing something wrong? Please help.
Post #: 110
1/29/2018 18:43:51   
Greyor_42

Did you go to the right house, and did you wait for long enough? It's the one with Yu Nohoo sitting outside, and you have to wait for at least 22 seconds.
DF  Post #: 111
1/30/2018 6:21:05   
Gabriel Castro

The portal did not appear to me until I cleared cache, I would advise you to do the same.
DF AQW  Post #: 112
1/30/2018 7:21:37   
Shadow X Ascendant

And you need to finish Book 3 Ravenloss Story too, obviously
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 113
1/30/2018 15:45:41   
Doctor Dano

How would I clear the cache? Thank you
Post #: 114
1/30/2018 23:39:14   
Emrys

I wanted to do the scavenger on my own because i love them, but i'm stuck on the very last clue! Can someone tell me where "merchant of probabilities" leads to? Unless it's the card shop, in which case, where does "she can tell you what the future holds" mean?
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 115
1/31/2018 0:26:34   
Hermitpriest

^ Pretty sure that one is Murk's shop in book 1 Pellow Village.
DF  Post #: 116
1/31/2018 1:59:27   
Skullkyopi

It's official. This is the first time the game made me legitimately nauseous in real life.

spoiler:

The moment I looked past Secundus to see... that, I felt like my stomach took a 5-foot plunge into the dirt.
If my previous aversion to the idea of becoming a Fleshweaver wasn't enough, this certainly drove that thought right out of my head.

Good job, Dovix. I will now be dreading whatever story you'll weave for us with this. Damn my curiosity.
DF MQ  Post #: 117
2/3/2018 4:36:33   
Edorath

I just went to the paradigm and good god this is amazing. Bloody (pun intended) good job Dove, as usual.

EDIT: I was discussing this uh... release? with a friend of mine, and i realized something that made Tanislav's Last Will (at least to me) more creepy and fascinating alltogether: It's as much as a paradox as Secundus is. Tanislav's Last Will wasn't created by anyone. Secundus taught it to Roirr, Roirr used it across the centuries and at the end (and beggining) of the cycle, Roirr and Vaal teach it to Tanislav, there is no logical point in time where the spell couldn't have been created where none of the participants didn't know of it already or didn't exist, it simply is.

< Message edited by Edorath -- 2/3/2018 4:48:49 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 118
2/3/2018 5:41:24   
Shiny_Underpants

^We discussed this recently, and Verly made some hints about the potential places old magics might be hidden.
...I can't remember the hints though.
DF MQ  Post #: 119
2/6/2018 13:09:25   
Edorath

You know guys, trying to eat Aegis doesn't seem like such a good idea anymore.
AQ AQW  Post #: 120
2/6/2018 15:09:25   
Hermitpriest

I was waiting for someone to link that terrifying tweet.
DF  Post #: 121
2/6/2018 15:34:08   
Greyor_42

So, was that Secundus' plan when he gave Aegis a body for his death day? To make him swole?
DF  Post #: 122
2/6/2018 18:19:26   
Hermitpriest

Maybe that picture was some foreshadowing. Perhaps when Fleshweaver is added we'll have to battle Aegis in his new form, and he'll have This version of Seppy's stats.
DF  Post #: 123
2/6/2018 18:29:08   
Shadow X Ascendant

^^ Did you mean that Aegis will be impossible to defeat?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 124
2/6/2018 18:57:45   
Greyor_42

@Shadow X Ascendant

Did you look at him? How do you expect him to ever lose to anything?
DF  Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 4 [5] 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: Hunt for Syringes
Page 5 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition