1. Fixed issues with Crazed Bull, Frost Viking and Princess PIP IV. Crazed Bull is incompatible with shoulder weapons. Frost Viking has that annoying stun that makes it boring to use and almost impossible to defeat in Assault mecha. Princess PIP IV buffs your enemies bonus (what is all that about?)!
2. "Yore" shop for old Maypril fools and 4th of July rares. We have one for the old Birthday rares, so why not? Obviously the NSC and SC versions wont return so it would be harmless enough.
This is ideally what I would want to see in this shop: Skyrocket Tank (level 21), Roamin Candle Striker (level 33), Liberty NG40 (level 40), Deflagrator NG45 (level 45), Spectacular Lightshow (level 45-50), Agile Haliaeetus (level 50), True Eagle V (level 50) f001-NG (level 20), 4pril-NG (level 20), Psycho Clown (level 33), Nova Socker (level 40), Riderpulous Derpmachine (level 41-50), Madcap F001 50 (level 50), 4pril Acrobat 50 (level 50), Crowned Clown 50 (level 50)
Speaking of old birthday rares, can we have Wrapped Nubertron and platinum nubertron added in there too? Thanks.
3. Implantation of a "Hero-mart" shop in-game. Mysterious Stranger could offer them in addition to his offer (alternative colour scheme if necessary). This concept would be a way for people to purchase mechas like the Skullcrusher, Chaosawa, Kordana, Chronomech and Chrono Corrupter for those who missed out on exclusive offers. These could be purchasable with either tokens or nova gems. It would also be nice to have the original Sepulchure return too because of how iconic it is (and also the dark colours of the doom version makes it difficult to appreciate the awesome artwork).
4. Replay for old wars (especially for Lagos). I sadly never got to participate in the Authurian War so when I played Lagos myself I was let down a lot. The ending felt very sudden and the rewards were lacklustre. If this missing content was implemented back into the game it would complete this planet again... besides they could use this content to fill up Crows Nest (more shops coming soon... soon, yeah right...).
5. SCp updates (great idea, just implemented too late). Would be nice to see a couple more. Besides, there are only 9 missing... (as an expansion, add Frost Viking to the shop just for the sake of it).
Those are: WarBear, Vanguard, Imbiber, Nemesis, Master Blaster, Mechatron, AC-490, Cosmic Talon and BladeStorm. These guys do take a while to produce but if it saves time you could just keep them exactly the same as before (just a different name).
6. Flavescent Friday's return.
7. Removed due to holiday rotation implementation
8. Certain rares returning (like Dark Hunter and Draconic Guard/Defender, Knael King Cobra especially).
9. Potential update for Crow's Nook, Mysterious Stranger, Liath and challenges (both SC missions/X Necyptos and Knife n Spoon challenges). "Coming soon..." Yeah, right...
10. Removed due to the introduction of GEARS Games P
11. Higher levelled versions of Knael, Equinox, Wranger, Drakel Power Armor and Quickflash. The Knael Snake was available for Flavescent Friday in 2014 so at least for this mecha, it is just as easy as making it available again, this time forever.
12. Missing GEARS Games content returning, such as the weapons from 2010/2011/2012 and the Shadowhawk, Shadowraven and Shadowwolf all being purchasable again.
13. All holiday events returning, whether it is permanent and implemented into the story as optional sidequests or just reoccurring every year like normal. If they were to come back though as permanent content I personally explain it with Char's wormhole technology.
14. A way to progress in the story to remove the limitation of being restricted to just 1 house. It is really annoying to have to create a second character from scratch just to unlock the other elites.
15. Revival version of the Delta Leader, complete with 6 weapons and new improved specials just like the SDF General was for the EbilCorp 2012 War.
16. Higher levelled versions of the "job" mecha models, including the police mecha, tyrant, pizza mecha and nurse mechas.
17. Complete models of the Pirate Duelist and Pirate Sniper on sale for nova gems. This is something I have always wanted... I don't like carrying around excess weapons.
18. Might be a stretch... but... Pirate Adrimal, Assault Raider, War Ram and Eagle all returning and not changed (just a higher maximum level)? Even if all 4 cost NG only I'd be happy.
19. Buffing Morehawk. It is not very good. Crushing Starfall has a cooldown of 6 turns just for -30 immobility resist and a chance to stun (maybe nerf defence? Ignore immobility resist? Shorter cooldown say 4?). The head weapon does half the damage it needs to do to be viabable and doesn't gain critical hits very often (worse is it has no stat boosts! At least give it a +35 bonus and a +35 boost/crit). Draining Blast, Reaper's Gatling and Phasing Beam increase one of your stats by 10% and decrease your opponents stats by 25% (which is very miminal; and in my opinion these effects should be increased to 25% and at least 40% respectively).
20. Able to buy past SC Gifts using nova gems (including Frost Viking) for 500 nova gems each weapon (or 1000 nova gems for the Frost Viking).
21: Star Captain Awl compatable Void Raptor (Void Raptor SCM, with Star Captain damage, stats and an additional mod slot. Maybe have a Gingerbread TC-5 SCM as well.
22: More mecha inventory slots. They don't have to be free, just allow us to be able to store more than 100 mechas... I have surpassed my limit and cannot buy more slots
FAQ'd to save from auto-purge! ~golden
< Message edited by VoidCorrupts -- 7/22/2018 12:19:14 >