Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Link Between the Magic Mirror and the Inn at The Edge of Time

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The Link Between the Magic Mirror and the Inn at The Edge of Time
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2018 2:03:05   
Axpower

After failing to beat the duo with my usual setups (paladin, deathknight, dmk), I decided to look into my old armors that could be viable, other than those mentioned in the thread. To do this, I used the quest zone inside the house item Magic Mirror.

After beating the monsters with Togslayer (which might I add was surprisingly powerful), I was reminded that you are transported to the Inn upon completion of this quest.

I have been aware of this for some time now, but have yet to see any mention of it on the Forums (correct me if I am wrong).

Could this be intentional? Or just a coincidence? Discuss!
DF  Post #: 1
2/4/2018 6:50:37   
Shadow X Ascendant

i think it is Just coincidence , because when i complete it sometimes i got teleported to random places.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
2/5/2018 1:44:01   
LouisCyphere

I think you are probably looking too much into this.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
2/5/2018 19:36:07   
GammaCavy

Wait, you can actually beat magic Mirror?
DF  Post #: 4
2/5/2018 22:54:23   
Axpower

@Shadow X Ascendant Interesting. I for one have only been sent to the Inn. Where else have you been?

@GammaCavy I'm not sure how long ago the change was, but the Bone Fire is no longer bugged and the quest is completable!
DF  Post #: 5
2/6/2018 2:46:52   
GammaCavy

Thanks for teling me that! When i checked last year, it was still bugged. *wanders off to play it.*
DF  Post #: 6
2/8/2018 17:08:07   
Shadow X Ascendant

oh , i only see the answer now, well, Hometown, Falconreach and Ravenloss, but i only completed it 3 times, i like my gold ending with a number divisble by 5.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> The Link Between the Magic Mirror and the Inn at The Edge of Time
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition