Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Tome for each element?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Tome for each element?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/12/2018 20:02:46   
normankk

Hello, I am recently interested to try out a full defensive caster based beastmage type of character, and currently I am looking for different types of tome in each element.

However, I have noticed that the current mage guide in the forum has not been updated for quite a while, and some of the tome does not have all of the elements in the guide.

So I am wondering if there are any specific element of tome that is not listed there has been added or updated? This can also includes the Seasonal Rare ones too.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 1
2/13/2018 16:58:19   
Legendary Ash

The Winds of Change Tome from the recent War as an alternative to Big Dictionary, Undead Cleric's Arm an alternative to Paladin Tome and the Fire/Dark Tome of Cerberus.
AQ  Post #: 2
2/14/2018 1:10:03   
normankk

Thanks for the response,

so I assume there is still no Tome options for both Ice and Earth at the moment?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
2/15/2018 0:33:20   
Legendary Ash

None.
AQ  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Help and Support] >> AdventureQuest Q&A >> Tome for each element?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY | Forum Home

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition