Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Should Verification Shops Return?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Should Verification Shops Return?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/17/2018 14:26:53   
brotherinlaw

For those of you who've never played an Artix Entertainment game before this, you may not know what a verification shop is. In previous games, it was customary that players who had purchased membership in one game could verify that purchase in another game and gain access to an exclusive item shop.

To the players I ask: Should these shops providing free, awesome gear be implemented?
On the one hand, such shops could be the focus of a whole release and provide extra customibility, time to work on future story releases, and a larger pool of resources that can be re-used and recolored for such releases.
On the other, such shops would be extremely exclusive, and players who wanted them would have to pay money in an entirely different game to get them.

So, what do you think? Should they be implemented? Should the concept be tweaked first, or should a variant shop provide similar gear for Dragon Crystals? What should be in the verification shops?

< Message edited by brotherinlaw -- 2/17/2018 14:28:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/19/2018 12:43:50   
Azurium

no, i think a Limited Quantity Shop would be better
Post #: 2
2/19/2018 15:00:38   
*Nova*

Please don't bring Limited quantity shops into this game.

They shouldn't focus on verification shops right now. They already have their hands full trying to complete the insane amount of promises from their kickstarter. Creating more 'items' isn't what's going to make this game develop.

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 2/19/2018 15:01:33 >
DF MQ  Post #: 3
2/19/2018 15:27:51   
Ninjaty

I like the idea of having Limited Quantity Shops in AQ3D, but if they do, I hope they will be more like how AQW used to have them, where you actually accessed them from within the game. The external shops are nowhere near as exciting.

Normal rares are fine and all, but to know that there is a small amount that can be purchased is just so much better, plus it allows us to know exactly how many are around.

As for the verification shops, I wouldn't mind seeing them here, but they aren't really as symbolic here as in the other games. While the other games were entirely funded by the games that came before them, this one was not, so they do lose some of their magic because of it.
Post #: 4
2/19/2018 19:04:33   
Legendary Ash

The Dev team stated in their old FAQ on aq3d.com, not in the support.artix.com hub, that there won't be verification shops in AQ3d because its an entirely new separate game, regardless of of much of a treat it would be to give free items in return for potential upgrades in older games.
AQ  Post #: 5
2/23/2018 15:59:20   
brotherinlaw

Hmmm, shame.

It would have been a perfect opportunity to introduce some sets that, cannonicaly, wouldn't have made sense or been a pain to add. Regular and Evolved Dragonlord, Legendary and Dark Legendary hero, Ultra-Guardian, Starcaptain uniforms. Plus, it would have been fun to see how they re-use assets to make new sets, like the Chiropteran and Dragon Guardian sets.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/2/2018 15:52:07   
lordmastersupreme

shame indeed,id love to have dragonlord class in aq3d
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> Should Verification Shops Return?
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition