Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Design Notes March 2: The Primordial Challenge

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Design Notes March 2: The Primordial Challenge
Page 1 of 1412345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2018 17:57:36   
Level 1 Laughing Tog

T̗͆̐̐̉̚h̯̜̣͇e͍ͬ̔̽ ̰̗͚̊̾P̲̭̿̊ri̔͋ͣ͊̉m͚͇͒ͮ̐ọͩ̅̓ͣ̉͑̚r̽ͦͣd͙́̎ï̠̦̙̳̏ͭa̼̪͓̓̓l̬̰̳̱̍ ͖C͛̈͗ͯͤ͛h͉̭͓̻̞͓͆̒ͯ̿̈́͛a̺̖̻͎l̹̦̫̫ͥ̌ͦͪ̏l̲̺̯̜̬̗̈e͈̤͍̜̺n͌̓g͕͚̭͇͚ͪͅe̓̓͛

Hey there, aya'sdfihj!

Verlyrus here with the final challenge of the Otherworldly Creatures board!

Face the gargantuan Simulacrum of Uthuluc in battle, break through its armor, and slay it to recieve the Void Chitin Ring!

Banish Sciuridaehotep and the Witnesses to earn the Squirrel Tentacle necklace!

Defeat both at once in the ultimate challenge in order to recieve the final piece of the puzzle needed to hatch your Otherworldly Creatures egg into an ayw g'jsnvtyyl asbf'au fh alh fawh'sdl fiuaw!

Do you have what it takes?

Face them today in the Arena at the Inn at the Edge of Time!

Having trouble with the fights? Have strategies you want to share? Want to speculate about the enemies? w'a yusd f'nuk'yv alel js'da?

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Be sure to follow us on Twitter for occasional sneak peeks and discussions!

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Tags: Verlyrus
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/2/2018 18:02:49   
Shadow X Ascendant

I Beated The Uthuluc and The Squirrel + Witness, Now only rests the Primordial Duo Fight
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
3/2/2018 18:11:26   
abbc de

Looks like a fun challenge! The cthulu backwards one was easy enough, now just gotta find a way to beat the squirrel one >.<
Post #: 3
3/2/2018 18:14:37   

For anybody reading this, Uthuluc is a fight where PDL is actually a viable tactic(and it is beautiful). Especially if you have a strong ice weapon and Aegis as a guest.

In my latest attempt, I got Uthuluc down to about 20% health before I actually lost.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 3/2/2018 18:15:53 >
DF  Post #: 4
3/2/2018 18:23:26   

I'm stumped on the squirrel and witness, and all I know about Uthulhuc is that you need to find some way to inflict him with Sundered Chitin; no idea how, though. I think you're supposed to keep attacking.
Post #: 5
3/2/2018 18:29:22   

^IBR + Aegis + 200 protection Dragon is the best combo you can get. You can get Uthuluc's ice resistance to 240~250 and get your HP and MP all day with your dragon as your pet and deal massives amounts of dmg on Uthuluc.
DF AQW  Post #: 6
3/2/2018 18:30:47   

^For the squirrel + witness one, you have to kill the squirrel 3 times, according to Shadow x Ascendant.

To inflict Sundered Chitin, you have to hit Uthuluc really hard two turns in a row(this is thanks to Meralos using Kathool Adept, which translates all the pop-up dialogue in the fight.)

And no, having pet anything is a terrible idea, as Uthuluc will eat it using his inhale attack, and become five times stronger for five turns.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 3/2/2018 18:31:49 >
DF  Post #: 7
3/2/2018 18:33:04   

Actually just use riftwalker you have an high chance to crit with every skill because you multi hit and will break his armor and you will win. just hit an hit and hit and hit.You have to crit not hit hard.
Anyone managed to win against the duo animals?

< Message edited by dragon_monster -- 3/2/2018 18:34:32 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
3/2/2018 18:34:52   
Shadow X Ascendant

The duo animals? squirrel and witness? just me for now.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/2/2018 18:36:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
3/2/2018 18:35:11   

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 10
3/2/2018 18:36:38   
Shadow X Ascendant

Defeating the squirrel 3 Times, the squirrel changed into a "Time Faceless Witch" give to my partner a mega nuke blast and died, i Think beating the Primodials without the possibility of be a riftwalker is almost impossible

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/2/2018 18:40:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
3/2/2018 18:40:06   

Thanks, Dragon_Monster; I owe you one.

Also, are we talking Book 1 or 3 Aegis, or both?
Post #: 12
3/2/2018 18:41:06   
Shadow X Ascendant

Book 1 , he have a reduced cooldown of his skills.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/2/2018 19:18:45 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
3/2/2018 18:47:39   

You have to crit not hit hard.

.....That's what I mean by "hit hard"......

And book 3 Aegis works just as good, actually.

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 3/2/2018 18:48:06 >
DF  Post #: 14
3/2/2018 18:50:16   
Shadow X Ascendant

that is the problem, you need to crit him many, many times, what is already hard without RW, and there is still the squirrel hitting you with a huge attack each time...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
3/2/2018 18:50:19   

Critting doesn't seem to work for me; tried Shadowwalker's 100% crit skill.
Post #: 16
3/2/2018 18:54:09   
Shadow X Ascendant

It's almost give 10 crit attacks to make him vulnerable for just 3 rounds
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
3/2/2018 19:04:00   

Actually I have this called grove tender blade and the primordial just gets hit no matter his all defense that weapon finds the weakness.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
3/2/2018 19:09:27   
Shadow X Ascendant

looks like when uthuluc is with defense reduced he gains more power, everytime i manage to decrease his defense, he kills all my partners with one multi target attack, alright i will come back after some time, to see if uthuluc get some nerf or something...

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/2/2018 19:15:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 19
3/2/2018 19:17:14   

Anyone beat the double challenge yet? I beat uthuluc with IBR and squirrel with BSW (Artix and Nythera guests)
Post #: 20
3/2/2018 19:19:30   

Try stunning Uthulhuc; he seems to be vulnerable when his chitin is broken.
Post #: 21
3/2/2018 19:20:07   
Shadow X Ascendant

The squirrel and witness i finished with Aegis Book 1 , Artix Book 3 and Baltael's Soulweaver , but the same team that i used in Uthuluc, and Withness Duo, Doesn't work in "The Primordials" and we need to beat it to Unlock the shop, and Get the Book of Lore "Primordial Witness" Badge.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/2/2018 19:21:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
3/2/2018 19:28:14   

Here is the thing you need an defensive armor the best you can get and you have to kill it 2 times the third time after its power word which lasts 3 times expires ti transforms into an powerful witch the squirell you at that moment have to use your defense skill and survive the nuke. Its not easy resisting 2 times and some.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 23
3/2/2018 19:29:37   
Shadow X Ascendant

so for the Duo, stun the Squirrel, Kill First The Uthuluc, Then The Squirrel, The Witness is Untouchable and not needed to kill, so we are getting somewhere. Oh and if you Hit the squirrel while he is stunned, you will lose the same damage you do to him. Talk is easy, Make it is almost impossible kkk well, while you Try new strategies to beat "The Primordials" , i will recover the Gold i lost in all my tries, in the new Ninja Arena. And all of you who Beat The "Squirrel + Witness" just, What is exactly that thing the squirrel changes into when close to death? ( i will make a Thread to discuss this , just wait me fight it again and get the perfect printscreen)

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/2/2018 19:52:25 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 24
3/2/2018 20:18:43   
Eragon Dragus

Beat the squirrel with the same ol' Artix Nythera combo. Luckily it nuked Artix with its Witch form instead of me :p
If you don't have Warrior-Riftwalker and is a Mage like me, Ascendant is also really helpful with Uthuluc. The moment its armor is broken you can easily one-shot it with your good ol' ice-fire combo, or should I say scythe-wand for Ascendant (you should have more than enough boost from your abilities by then).
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Design Notes March 2: The Primordial Challenge
Page 1 of 1412345>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition