Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ3D= News March 7th,2018: Dage's Underworld is LIVE!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> =AQ3D= News March 7th,2018: Dage's Underworld is LIVE!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/7/2018 22:08:03   
chisagen

quote:

Artix Krieger |Wednesday, March 7th, 2018

The UnderWorld Gate!

New Area, Story, Parkour, and Loot

Dage is master of the Undead Legion. You have heard his name. But you have never heard his story... until now.

Ready to enter... THE UNDERWORLD!?

There is a mysterious stranger named Vost in town whom you should speak with immediately. He claims to have discovered a way to the UnderWorld. Is he just obsessed with learning more about Dage and his Undead Legion-- or is something more going on here?

The armors and weapons pictured above are all available as drops or crafting. This new AdventureQuest 3D release has something special for everyone...

Under Guardian Armor

"Even the Underworld has Guardians"

The eternal enemy of the Guardians are the Seekers.... and one is in the UnderWorld! Guardians should be on the lookout for this being and battle him to obtain the UnderWorld version of their Guardian armor.

2018 Dage Collection

This collection of items is freaking amazing as you can see in the image above. It includes the Legion Winged Skull & Jumping Legion travel forms. It also comes with a perma-rare badge and title. (NOTE - Badges may not start appearing on characters pages until tomorrow.)

-Legion Winged Skull (Travel Form)
-Jumping Legion Skull (Travel Form)
-Legion Horns
-Legion SplitBlade
-Legion Bone Hammer
-Legion Zealot Horned Hood
-Legion Cloak of Darkness
-Legion Zealot Armor
-Legion Zealot Cloak
-Legion Zealot Bookbelt
-Legion Zealot Boots
-Legion Zealot Gloves
-Legion Zealot Shoulders
-Legion Zealot Scythe
-Legion Zealot Spellfocus
-Vost's Tome

You can buy the items individually, or permanently unlock the ENTIRE COLLECTION (worth over 10,000 DragonCrystals) for 4,900 DragonCrystals. As seen in the video below, once a collection is unlocked you can get permanent access to a shop where you can get the items at any time for 0 gold-- which frees up inventory and bank space. All of your permanently unlocked collections are available on Melodia in the Inn.

Video! Vesper Shows you how to unlock the 2018 Dage Collection

Watch Vesper's YouTube video on how to get the full Dage Collection.

Undead Dragon -- want to name him?

In Vesper's video, she instinctively called the new undead dragon "Fluffy". (This may be the exact moment we realized what a perfect fit she is for our team. You know that they say, "Great minds...") AdventureQuest 3D was the first game of ours she has played, so we were pretty quick to point out that we already have a Fluffy-- maybe you can help here? Can you help us think of a new name for this undead legion dragon? Put your undead dragon name suggestion in the comments area below!

Parkour... with SKULL LAZORS!

There is one place in the Underworld that will put your jumping skills to the test. Reach the top and claim a new title. But to do so... you will have to overcome vanishing ledges and LAZOR shooting skulls.

Thank you & Happy Birthday to the Undead Legion's Master

We really hope you enjoy this new AdventureQuest 3D release-- it has something awesome for everyone. As you may already know, this release (along with the releases also happening in our 2D game, AdventureQuest Worlds) are part of celebrating Dage the real-life artist's birthdays. While many people take their birthdays off-- he has spent the past few weeks staying up till the wee hours of the night creating these beautifully wicked items for both games. He was not alone, the entire team jumped in with him. This release features the art and work of the entire team, including some of the Thyton's best art yet. I am really proud of how everyone came together. We also very excited to see your response to how we told the story in this release.

The Undertongue Font

The creatures of the UnderWorld speak a language known as Undertongue. Perhaps you were one of the people decoding the secret messages that randomly appeared in this video? We created a true type font for it! Sorta crazy-- this is the first font we have ever created at Artix Entertainment. Want it? Good, we send it to you in an upcoming email newsletter. Be sure your email address is up to date and confirmed. You can do this by clicking the ACCOUNT button above (or on the main menu of this website.)

BATTLE ON... IN THE UNDERWORLD!

Underwold is out! Be sure to check it out, parkour map is a lot of fun or lots of tears? \o/
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
3/8/2018 0:47:15   
RKC

Well overall event was good. I dont really fancy all the items in the event and non of the dage collection really got me. So far the base undead warrior is awesome, as well as the undead guardian. I farmed both and if they not adding anything anymore Im just gonna do dailies and if I fancy it upgrade my undead warrior set but I like the base form already.

Im just gonna save up my DC when they actually release dages paragon set. Its too early for me to spend any DC.

I give the event a 8/10 because of some of the sets I like, other than that Im done with the event. Also cool story quest looking forward for the next chapter of it.

< Message edited by RKC -- 3/8/2018 0:49:10 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
3/10/2018 9:51:39   
XeNON_54

Why is there no Vindicator Cape?
The 2nd Helm is cool sure but it really needs that Cape to complete that look.
Post #: 3
3/10/2018 14:37:48   
jch02140

I cannot seem to find the "Dage's Survival Challenge"... Is it accessible from the same gate for the "Legion Survival"?
If so, there is no survival challenge under the travel option... Is there some requirements to unlock it?

< Message edited by jch02140 -- 3/10/2018 14:51:53 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/10/2018 22:14:26   
LouisCyphere

Yes, you need to go to the gate near Vost in Underworld.
As for the requirements, maybe you have to finish the story quests first in the map?

And the Vindicator items have such huge amount of souls. And I don't have the time to grind them. I think the daily quest for it give a low amount too.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
3/11/2018 5:23:57   
jch02140

I did finished the main quest and defeated the armor boss at the end... but the Survival Challenge just not showing up when I go to the gate...just the legion one :(

< Message edited by jch02140 -- 3/11/2018 5:45:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/11/2018 18:27:11   
Iron Volvametal

Are the Undead Warrior Armor & Shoulders a much lower drop than the rest of the set? I swear me & the rest of this group I've been with have farmed this Undead Warrior & have only gotten the Belt, Boots, Gloves, & Helm to drop. I've only seen the sword drop once, too.

On that note, could there be a tag for Guardian-only items in the future? I fought that random spawning monster & it dropped a really cool looking armor, but I couldn't equip it(I ran through this release without looking at the Design Notes first, so I didn't know about the monster nor the set). Items like that should have like Gold Text or borders on them, like Legend-only items in AQW, seeing as Guardians in AQ3D are similar to them in that they both have access to unique equippable stuff.

Event is ok, but I still dislike those "monster-house" rooms like the Legion Survival area.
AQW  Post #: 7
3/12/2018 6:19:09   
XeNON_54

@jch02140
There should be 2 options when you click the gate.
The Vindicator set is in the one named Dage Challenge.

Both are Survival Challenges but the Dage is for higher level players.
You probably need to be at least lvl 18 to enter.
Post #: 8
3/12/2018 10:15:28   
jch02140

@XeNON_54

Thanks for the info. I guess the level requirement may have been the issue here.
Since my character is not lvl 18 or above, the option to go to "Dage's Survival Challenge" is not available...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
3/12/2018 11:41:00   
LouisCyphere

@Iron:
There's is actually a Guardian icon for items but it's similar to non-guardian items.
It appears when you click the item in the inventory and a gold dragon is encircling the icon on the pop-up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/12/2018 16:55:18   
Chaosweaver Amon
Friendly!

Well, that was a fun release. I LOVE the Undead Warrior and Vindicator sets.
DF  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest 3D] >> AdventureQuest 3D General Discussion >> =AQ3D= News March 7th,2018: Dage's Underworld is LIVE!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition