Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Design Notes March 9: Unigedd

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Design Notes March 9: Unigedd
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/9/2018 18:23:27   
Level 1 Laughing Tog

Hello everyone! Elryn reporting!

This week is the last quest of the Atgasedd mini-series, Unigedd!

I would like to say that I thoroughly enjoyed reading and pondering on the comments about the weird nature of this mini-series. Now, all five atgasedds the mysterious poster requested have been gathered and brought together and only one last thing has to be done...

But what exactly?

You will just have to find out! Haunting memories and the Hero... The Rose and its heavy burdens and costs.... It is hard to say what all these strange apparitions mean....

Head over to the Swordhaven Board in Book 3 and enjoy!

Join the discussion on the official forums!

Be sure to follow us on Twitter for occasional sneak peeks and discussions!

Verlyrus Twitter

Tomix Twitter

Tags: Tomix
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/9/2018 18:26:50   

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/9/2018 18:29:07   
Shadow X Ascendant

I will not cry...... I will not cry...........I .... will not.......cry............
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 3
3/9/2018 18:30:53   

... No.
That was very different, but nothing is solved. We still don't know who is behind this, and now, more than ever, I want to.
...no, Elyrin. You do not get to stop here. And don't think I didn't notice that guard's name, either.

it went from Rose Soldier, to Atgno
. That's not a good thing.

And we didn't get to read the last note either.

< Message edited by GammaCavy -- 3/9/2018 18:36:37 >
DF  Post #: 4
3/9/2018 18:38:28   

OK... I guess that means crazy-post-guy probably means well?...
DF  Post #: 5
3/9/2018 18:39:01   
Shadow X Ascendant

Maybe the Atgno ,that is behind this is the spirit locked, inside the "Broken Doll" , an tortured spirit by his own fate, a life of loneless that maked him thinks that he was the worst person of lived, someone who doesn't deserve to exist, and in the end, the kid teached us, and him, that even with all putting you down, you can't give up, if eveyone is against you, you cannot accept defeat, for everyone, was a purpose to live, something to fight for, And with that. the spirit finally find the peace, that it always searched for....

Now i will farm the Globs for the Pet, i just hope that it is DC Tagged.

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/9/2018 18:40:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 6
3/9/2018 18:42:38   
Eragon Dragus

Born to feel....

< Message edited by Eragon Dragus -- 3/9/2018 18:45:14 >
Post #: 7
3/9/2018 18:45:51   

This is some Lost ending material right here

i imagine that one unaware 13 year old playing DF "mooooooom what is a miscarry"
Post #: 8
3/9/2018 18:46:08   

To quote J. R. R Tolkien, good may yet come of evil, but the evil will still have been evil in the doing. While those two unhappy people are now happier together, this quest gave me the creeps in a way that the other four together didn't. And leaving that doll for anyone who picks it up...
DF  Post #: 9
3/9/2018 18:47:16   

@Shadow X Ascendant

Problem with that:

Atgno was one of the negative emotions(the Atgassed, if you will) we had to collect(specifically regret/guilt), remember? The soldier had become literally possessed by his regrets, and had become and embodiment of the emotion. "Atgno" isn't the name of whoever's behind this. And if anything, we now know less than we did at the start.

Yep, something definitely not right going on here.

Side note: THE FEELS, MAN!

< Message edited by Greyor_42 -- 3/9/2018 18:48:28 >
DF  Post #: 10
3/9/2018 18:52:57   
Shadow X Ascendant

so we can say that this quest can be just a simple piece in a lot more bigger puzzle?

< Message edited by Shadow X Ascendant -- 3/9/2018 18:53:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
3/9/2018 18:57:05   

I agree, I don't think this is over. Negative feelings like that don't just fully disappear; the solider and orphan might be fine but there's always gonna be someone else who feels alone, someone who feels they're a failure. We still don't know anything about that doll, though it seems to be connected to all this, maybe even the source. There is still much we have to learn, I feel.

DF AQW  Post #: 12
3/9/2018 19:03:23   
Shadow X Ascendant

it's even hard to watch this..... when you feld exactly the same way.....
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
3/9/2018 19:10:32   

We've all probably felt something like that at one point in our lives, hits a little closer to home when you can relate.
DF AQW  Post #: 14
3/9/2018 19:51:09   

Does it make me a bad person if I did not care about the quest at all and only want to find out what the pet does?

EDIT: withe the baby chimera pet and the doll today it seems CHA is now a viable stat

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 3/9/2018 19:53:29 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
3/9/2018 19:56:47   

I forgot about the baby chimera. Where do we get that one?
DF  Post #: 16
3/9/2018 20:00:09   

The last challenge at the inn of time

One of the best pets in the game (along with baby dragon and situationally stan the scan orb

With 25 CHA, the pet boosts you 6-12 or debuffs your opponent 6-12

Can someone confirm how much the boost is with CHA build?

< Message edited by Kurtz96 -- 3/9/2018 20:04:49 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
3/9/2018 20:10:52   
Question Mark?

Well, that wasn't what I expected, but it was very interesting!

I guess the little doll (or the spirit inside?) was trying to help people not suffer as it had by manipulating their emotions and driving them into scenarios it thought would help them? That's a really cool idea, and the pet is 100% AWESOME![/spoilers]
I'd say it was worth the wait. ;-)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
3/9/2018 20:19:45   

Boy, I was expecting heavy feels. But this went better than expected.

A few things worth noting:

1. The Rose Soldier's text box changed to Atgno after being "possessed" by the doll
2. That emblem looks familiar.
3. So, is the orphan the one who was putting the quests or was it the doll?

Time to go blob hunting.

< Message edited by LouisCyphere -- 3/9/2018 20:20:02 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
3/9/2018 20:26:27   

Well that was a disturbing quest. I assume that the doll was behind everything that has happened. Maybe some sort of sentient artifact driving people into self misery as a form of strengthening their will. Or at least that is how I perceive it.

Does anyone know the drop rate for the Glob of Unigedd? I have been repeating Hunt for Mwrn several times now and have not gotten it yet.
Post #: 20
3/9/2018 20:28:17   

The pet is not DC tagged. Honestly, if you aren't investing in a CHA build might not be worthy it.

The Glob of Unigedd has a lower drop rate but not too bad. I used DMK V1 to make the quest as quick as possible and got it after about 10 tries
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
3/9/2018 20:33:47   
Shadow X Ascendant

Well, i Think i will pass, since i have no space in bank, well up for next week quest and later this month revitalization, until there friends.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
3/9/2018 20:49:33   

There had been 3 times in DF history that made me cry. Tomix....Serenity....and this. But it fees so good this time.

At some earlier point in this quest chain, i stated the theory that the hero itself placed the letters...to have a reason to help. I didnt know it was this close. Maybe it was some spirit inside the doll knowing about the hero, so it placed the letters for the hero to make him/her help.

I must admit, i expected a fight, some, dunno...demon of concentrated guild and sorrow. But i think its better that way.
Now if you excuse me, i have some heathy crying to do, followed by intense item farming
DF MQ  Post #: 23
3/9/2018 20:52:59   

Personally, I think the doll was the creation of the five kinds of attgassd fused together, the thing that the note leaver made out of them, to 'give people what they deserve.'
DF  Post #: 24
3/9/2018 21:21:47   

Alright, I finally got the pet. For any who are interested, here is a quick run down on what it does.

It appears to be a fixed cycle of buffs and debuffs: increasing your boost -> increase your bonus -> damage and decrease opponent bonus -> damage and decrease opponent boost -> increase your B/P/D

The damage and status effects all scale with CHA, apparently increasing in potency by 1 for every 10 CHA you have. (I have 73 CHA, so all damage and most buffs / debuffs are of 7%.) The exception is with bonus, with seems to be doubled. (I have a 14% buff or debuff to bonus.) Also worth noting is that ALL effects only last ONE turn, so you have to make use of them immediately.

So, if you invest in a lot of CHA, this could be a reasonable support pet. But I don't really find it that beneficial.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Design Notes March 9: Unigedd
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2017 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "WarpForce.com", "Artix Entertainment", "Artix"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition